Mine

Mr & Mrs Kyle

I felt arms around me and then a huge amount of water covered my body. I got out of the water and stomped away. He laughed while chasing after me "I'm sorry" , I ignored it , he stood in front of me and lifted my chin. I knew what was coming next , my lips connected with his. My heart beated so fast when I broke the kiss for air , "I'm not mad anymore" I giggled. "Good"

"Oooh Ranz we should go on the boardwalk!!"

"Sure" he firmly grabbed my hand , then his little sister caught up to us. "Ranz , mommy told me to come with you"

"Why?" He argued. "I don't know. She told me to come with you two." He sighed "Wow..just Come on"

Even I knew what that meant. 

We walked around the board walk and found a photo booth , all 3 of us took many pictures. But on the last one he told his sister to wait outside the booth while we take the last pic. The picture was us sharing a peck on the lips.

[Back at the hotel room] 

Ranz bribed his little sister to go play while we went upstairs. I laid on the bed and on my side was Ranz. He leaned over and kissed my neck again , this time I actually moaned. The kisses down my Beck went further to my s. Next thing I knew, we we're both fully with just a blanket covering us. We were lined up perfectly, him over top of me, "what if we get caught?" I asked, "stop worrying" he said before pushing himself inside me, it hurted like hell. He froze for a moment as a calmed down. "Be gentle" I told to him as he began his ing. 

I never knew one could feel like this. I had a good grip on the bed sheets and his grip was on my hips. I couldn't find words to describe what was going on "aaah eeeh uh" I whimpered as I reached my high along with him. 

Afterwards, my body felt sensitive to any touch. Ranz just banged my brains out without protection "will I get pregnant?", "people will look at me different", "my family would hate me" Races through my head the whole time. 

[2 weeks later]

A sigh of relief left my body , I'm not pregnant! MY family would KILL me .. and then KILL him if I was. Besides, we're too young to raise a child. 

"Come over. I'm lonely" he texted.

"Okay, I'll be there" I texted back.

[At his house] 

I've been dodging and rejecting his kisses the whole time. "Why are you rejecting me? I didn't get a kiss all day" he complained. I felt bad, "then come get one". He strutted my way for a kiss. He held my waist against the wall while his tounge tangled with mine. He pressed against me, making me more aroused. I moaned into the kiss. 

[Later]

"No. Your sister is here". 

"True...I got a plan", he got up and locked the room door. 

"Just keep it down" he warned, I nodded and waited for his next move. 

He spread my legs apart and pushed me down on the bed. I clenched my eyes shut tight. He pulls up my dress and down goes my . I felt a breeze go past my area. I felt a warm and wet swab on my . I whimpered at first, trying to control my moans. I massaged his hair with my hand which made him hum against my . "Ah~Raaaaanz~eeeeh". 

I reached my peak and felt myself releasing squirts. He slurped before my dress down, I closed my eyes to savour the moment. 

"You like that I see" he said. I couldn't do anything but smile and nod. He leaned down towards my lips for a kiss but I swerved and attacked his neck. I have to mark my territory, I made sure they weren't. His moans are like music to my ears.