002: Not you again!

Taken For A Fool

A/N: After such a long timeee~~! Okay just in case this is confusing, here's a quick enlightment for this chapter: 15&'s Jimin and our Jimin are twins! Jimin's story and Yoongi's story are separated but they are still located in the same campus. Jimin lives at his house, not at campus' dorm. For what major they are currently studying, I'll do a quick explain. Yoongi and Hoseok are majoring in music and so does Jungkook. The Jimin twins are majoring in liberal art. So there's that. Next characters are explained in the next chapters. Don't give up on me! Please just give me a chance on this one, okay? And oh, a little bit sneak, Jimin and Hoseok are a part of the campus' dance club. 


 

“Oppa, can you do me a favor? Can you tell Professor Kwon that I’m going to skip her class today?”

“No. No way I’m going to tell her that. This is, like, the 12th times that you’re skipping her class. What’s going on, Jimin?” the older brown-haired boy came closer to his twin sister with a glass of milk. His sister has been sitting on that sofa for an entire week, doing nothing but rolling over here and there while watching Pororo on the TV when that’s actually not stuff that 20 years old girl watch in her age. His sister scoffed and threw a small cushion next to her towards the TV screen.

“You don’t understand at all,” she said.

“Park Jimin, don’t go all pouty on me. It’s not working. I have to go to class in 15 minutes.”

Though they were twins, even with the same exact name (because their dad insisted so and their mom couldn’t easily say no to her love of her life), but they looked like they are 5 years apart. Don’t mind their faces, they both looked like 16 years old with that chubby cheek and smol posture. And despite the fact that they attended a same faculty, Jimin (the older boy) likes to treat his twin sister like a baby. Jimin knew that his twin sister was not just sick to skip the classes, duh, she wasn’t even the type to get sick easily. She was all tough and over nutrition, it was completely the opposite with Jimin. Jimin tended to skip dinner because he didn’t want to get fat, and when he was the type to get sick easily and his body was already perfect enough with that chocolate abs. Say it excessive, but even a drop of rain water on him, his body temperature would go high in a night. Jimin had a weak immune system. So when his twin sister told him for the 12th times that day that she wanted to skip her class, he knew already what’s going on with her.

“Is this Jackson all over again?”

She flinched because his twin brother hit her right in the nail with that rhetorical question. And his brother was sure he didn’t miss to see a blush creeping on her cheeks.

She sighed, “Ugh can you please? Like? Just don’t even mention his name? It’s irritating just to hear his name to be spoken by any human alive.”

“What did he do this time? Asked you to go to a movie date or something?”

“WH- WE’RE NOT EVEN THAT CLOSE! And he’s a jock, just for your information,” she stood up in front of her twin brother, “And! Just in case he asks you to get into his pants. Look, no, wait.. listen, oppa. He’s a wild beast. He’s a monkey. He roamed everywhere around the campus just for whatever stuff god knows isn’t pleasant to hear. He’ll ask you sooner or later though. Last time I checked on his well-being, I’m this close to spit on his face,” with her index finger and thumb forming a small dot she pants after a long explanataion.

“That’s rude.”

She wearily eyed the other’s response, “Okay maybe that’s a bit rude. But last time I went to my class in which he went to too, he stared at me like I’m his prey or something?! I dislike his guts.”

“But you went to the same courses with him though when you’re high school?”

His twin sister rolled her eyes until she was sure they were going to roll into the back of her head for good, “YES! And that’s probably why he’s like that.”

“And what’s wrong with that?” Jimin chuckled looking at her bewildered expression. Because he knew deep inside that maybe his twin sister got caught off guard by Jackson. Apparently, Jackson didn’t look so bad in his eyes. Jackson attended his dance competition once last year and appreciated the show by bringing the campus banner. Well, at least someone was being supportive.

But when his twin sister was about 0.05 seconds away to protest, he patted her hair and smirking, “You like him.”

The younger girl gaped, “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU!” she threw a cushion towards his twin brother but that came out as a fail attempt because the boy has already left her alone with her whines.

 

It was 2 minutes away to his first class on the week and Jimin is running heavily but stopped in the hallway with a tall lanky blonde boy with black and red striped baseball jacket. Jimin was confused even when the tall guy smirked at him, he wasn’t even sure if the taller guy checked on him or not when he eyed him right from his toe to his head.

But the classes are way more important and he really needed to go so he broke the uncomfortable situation, “Excuse me? Uhh, I have to go, like, right now.”

The blonde boy took Jimin’s wrist with his right hand and pulled a full dimple smile. Oh .Jimin knew something is definitely not right because right now, a random guy stopped me. And it’s not just some random guy. It’s a quite attractive blonde boy, who smiled at me right now, and with that- ty- no- cute dimple showing. Oh my god. Jimin knew something is definitely not right because he knew he is weak for dimples. Jimin has seen (and fallen for) some of the cute guys he acquainted with dimples when they smile. Yixing the contemporary dancer guy from philosophy class, that guitarist Jonghyun from campus’ renowned band, and even that Hongbin from musical club. His flashback had to stop by the boy in front of him closing the gap between them and the next few seconds it felt either weird or questionable because he could hear his heartbeat dropping.

The blonde boy was whispering next to Jimin’s left ear, “You wanna go out sometimes?” He tensed and his turtleneck shirt wasn’t helping him at all to stop the heat that goes right to his stomach because of the whispers. When the next thing he heard is a low deep chuckle coming from the boy in front of him, his sense is brought back alive again. He coughed and blinked a few times before saying, “You’re asking me what?”

The blonde boy released his wrist he forgot that it’s been on hold by him for approximately 5 minutes. “Park Jimin, do you wanna go out sometimes? With me?”

Jimin frowned and froze for a second but then speak again, “Why? Why are you asking me? No offense but, have we talked before?” It was true that he is confused by the situation. Jimin has been living off known as an introverted person rather than a person that prefers to hang out with others even if they are acquaintances. He had not so many friends, but enough amount to be invited to go get some ramen or doing drunk karaoke. He can literally count on how many friends he had. Friends, like, real friends.His twin sister is counted in. Namjoo since junior high (mainly because she hung out around the twins a lot), Sowon because they went to a same high school and was part of the dance club, and the one he either hate or love the most- there is no in between- Taehyung who’s been friends with the twins since fetus. But their dreams never walked the same road, they were separated. They had to go to different universities and Taehyung had to go back to his Daegu homeland due to his parents’ death and his will to take care of his living-alone 78 years old grandmother. That was generous of him though. So when some blonde attractive guy he didn’t even know asked him to hang out out of nowhere, he was in confuse.

“Of course, princess. Who else ‘m I askin’ hm,” the blonde guy furrowed his eyebrows but that dimple smile was still showing.

Princess? What the in the world is that nickname. He eyed the blonde boy but it landed on the clock behind him, which showed the time 10.29, which indicate that the class has started since 9 minutes ago, which startled him and made him in panic.

“Ok, lover boy, but I have class to attend now and I’m 9 minutes late, and it’s Professor Kwon this time, so. Talk to you later!” he scurred the hallway and left the other person hanging alone.

Mumbled to himself the blonde boy smirks, “Playing hard to get, huh? Nice to know you, Jimin. The name’s Namjoon y’know! Tch, lover boy.. what the in the world is that nickname.”

 

 

A loud BANG! heard from the door of Professor Kwon’s newspaper office. She hissed and ignore the other BANG!s coming for a next minute. She knew it, it must be his favourite student. An annoying one who liked to junks countless parties and inhales cheap weeds, to be more specific. The loud taps of her heels were heard by the other side of the door so the noisy bang got stopped. She opened the door and she was right. She was always right, she was never wrong. A woman that went by the name Kwon Boa has never been wrong in the entire history. It was her favorite student, indeed, and again. She clicked her teeth.

“You told me that I have my own studio?! My own personal ing studio! But this in-“

She swallowed a gulp and she sighed. Not in defeat, but that came off as a gear up to give this brat a loud yell, “LANGUAGE, MIN YOONGI! LANGUAGE!”

“-brat...” his voice weakened and he looked down on his feet. Suddenly, the room temperature felt cold.

The woman coughed before she said, “What’s your problem again, Min Yoongi?” her eyebrows raised and her eyes were widely open as if to indicate that she is warning him if he dared to insert any other swears in his sentences.

Yoongi didn’t dare to look at her in the eyes so he looked anywhere but her. His palms were sweaty and he was winning on a bet over others’ opinion of Professor Kwon were right. Mrs. Chucky.

“So, y’know,” he stuttered, “you said yesterday that I’ve got my own personal studio. Haha, right?” nervously laughed he did in attempt to lighten up the mood but the woman was just keeping her cold solid smiley face so he continued and exhaled the breath he didn’t know he’s been holding since god knows, “but there is this guy who goes by the name, I think, Jungkook? He was sitting right inside the studio and saying something like me intruding ‘his’ studio so I got conf-“

“He’s your personal tutor.”

Yoongi was taken aback by her words and even when he blinked a few times, she was staying there with that same repeated sentence.

“He’s your personal tutor,” this time it was followed by, “Jeon Jungkook. 19 years old. My golden boy,” surprisingly with a wide smile and excited eyes, “Has achieved more than five musical competition wins, really good at singing, aspired to be a singer-composer he said.”

Yoongi’s jaw were hanging down because who the in the world is Jeon Jungkook. Because there is no way that unmannered brat can be my tutor. Because I am way more older than him and moreover I am a senior. And because nobody can ever interfere with my music.

Before he could even give any response, Professor Kwon patted his shoulder and the cold atmosphere were back again, “Did you forget already that I’m busy, Min Yoongi?”

He gulped and nodded. “Yes, but-“

“But you’ve already signed on this one to agreed on listening to me, didn’t you, Min Yoongi?”

He gulped and nodded again. “Yes, ma’am, bu-“

“But your mother has already made some declaration, didn’t she, Min Yoongi?”

That was crucial. He looked at the ground and nodded. This time, he didn’t say anything. And the woman let go of his shoulder and sighed. She then changed the atmosphere in a suddent and turned into a soft smile, “He’s talented. I’m sure he’ll be a good companion for you, for both of you.”

Yoongi doubted the words, he wasn’t sure yet if that’s true or not. He didn’t feel like finding out the answer. He knew Professor Kwon is thousand steps ahead of anyone and that she was never wrong. That elicites a desperate chuckle from Yoongi. college.

Hearing his professor sighed in defeat he stepped back ready to call his leave. He bowed a little and turned ahead.

Professor Kwon looked concerned and before his pink haired student take his leave, she spoke, “Maybe introduce him to your Maschine mk2 sounds fun, yeah? He’s been babbling about that equipment for a while!”

Without turning his head, Yoongi smiled a bit. Depressing.He sort of knew where this is going. One thing for sure, he knew it’s going to be troublesome. But hey, at least he’s got some mad studio for himself now. At least.

 

Eight boxes of his stuffs were piled in front of his new dorm room. Five were his CDs and mixtape collections. Three others were books and unused stuffs. The cracking sound of Hoseok’s back were louder than the engine noise coming from a bread factory next to the building.

“This is the last one!” Hoseok yelled, huffed and fell sitting next to the door, “Why do I have to carry all of these, you mouthy little bastard?!”

Yoongi’s laughs over Hoseok’s cracking back stopped in a sudden at the, “Did you just call me little?” Agree or disagree, one can’t just call Yoongi ‘little’ or something similar to that, ‘small’ or worse, ‘short.’ Because it is a lead to world war III. In some bad occasion, for example like when Yoongi’s got a bad hair day, and you nonchalantly call him ‘short’, it is a lead of a world massive destruction.

As bad as Yoongi would like to choke Hoseok with his metal necklace and dump his corpse to the nearby river, it was too troublesome for Yoongi and he was too tired for that . So he dismissed his murder plan or maybe postponed it for next time.

For Hoseok too, he would love to snark back at him but it was freaking 1 AM in the morning and he got classes at 8, so he better put that off. Well, he was actually a little bit scared because he could practically feel the murderous aura coming from Yoongi.

“Okay, sir Yoongi, do you need any more of my help because if you don’t I have to go to home to sleep like ing right now.”

Yoongi showed him a gummy smile and gave him a fist, “Thanks, bro.”

“Your welcome, buddy. See you tomorrow at the canteen!”

Phew.

That was close, he could almost kill his best friend there for calling him.. little.

Okay, so he was standing there right in front of his dorm room.

“Room #43...” he mumbled to himself. Right after this door, he believed it is going to be a brand new start again of his college life. New roommate, new friends, maybe. It felt like a reborn. Not really, that was hyperbola.

Yoongi sighed and took in the key. It’s not locked. And he slowly opened the door. There, his gaze fell to a guy with long eyelashes. Brunette with a little purple highlight, moist lips, and owl eyes. The guy with dark green jacket and white shirt looked back at Yoongi, and they blinked. But this time, Yoongi’s eyes were even wider than the diameter of planet Jupiter.

It was him again. The same cocky brat from previous occasion at the studio.

“You..” they both spoke at the same time.

Then, Yoongi’s gaze landed on a standing tag on a table with words written as,

Jungkook’s hihgly-stricted area!

He swore he would rather be thrown into a herd of angry bulls to run for his life than to live his last years of college with a certain cocky brat.