It Won't "HURTS"

It Won't "HURTS"

[ CHAPTER 1 ]

Zzzzz....zzzzzz...(vibrate) u'r phone rang . "Arghh..is't already  morning? ", You at your watch and groaned ... "Ohh,,it's too early.." , You continue sleep . Suddenly , "Hye Rin ! Palli-Palli you have to go early today ! " , said Baekhyun (u'r twin) you wake up and.. " jinjja oppa ?" you run as fast as lightning to the bathroom and dress up.> 

"The school start again !! I'm actually bored during  the holiday" 

"Hye Rin , come and eat . " , said u'r mom . You come come and eat u'r breakfast with  baek.

 "Annyeong omma" , you and baek shout.

 You walk to the  school today because you want to go there with u'r friends . When u'r walking , Baek said "Hye Rin yaa.." , "Wae?''  You ask . "Overthere ! A new student transfered here.." ,Baek answered "Ohh,, he looks like a rich boy. " , You said "Dae,kajja! Or    we will late ...  " ,

  [ AT SCHOOL]

  "Kang Soo Ah ! " , You shout . "My chingu ! '' She replied "Let's go to the class . " , You said . You entered u'r class . Like always ,      noisy class , how shame. You and Soo Ah sit together , while Baek and Chanyeol infront of  both of you .  " Annyeong Chanyeol"      u greet Chanyeol " Annyeong..'

 

  when you are busy reading a book , ''You know what , we will have new student transfered here from Amarican." , Soo Ah said .       You are thinking , was the guy that  you met? Maybe not. Whatever, you just quiet . "I heard the guy is a good looking guy . "  ,           Soo Ah said again . "I think that I shouldn't  know about him . " , you continue reading u'r favourite book . 

   Teacher Kim entered u'r class . ''Class we will have a new student. Please be kind to him . ''Come in and introduce u'r self."' , "Hi        I'm Lu han . Nice to meet you all . " ,Luhan explain . "yahh ! he's to handsome.."  , one of u'r classmate said. You didn't care                about it . "Luhan , you will sit behind Byun Hye Rin . Hye Rin raised up u'r hand  . " , You raised it up . The class start as usual but      Luhan just looks at you at the whole time .

   [RECESS]

   You and Soo Ah eat at the same table that exo member sits . "You seems like you didn't like the transfered boy " , Baek start the       conversation . You made a shock face and replied "Anniya , he always looking at me at the whole time , that's make me felt               akward . "I heard that the boy is so intelligent . He also very good looking . " ' Suho said . "Dae , he should join our group " ,               Xiumin said . Then , Luhan walk along them . Sehun called him and ask him to eat together . he sit infront of you besides Soo           Ah . Luhan said "Thanks for allowing me to sit here . " , "Cheonma .  " , Kai replied . They continue eating but you see that Soo         Ah talking to Luhan him friendly . Well , you knew that Soo Ah is very friendly but , this time is  like ,  "different" . "u'r both both are     twins ? " , Luhan ask . "Nae . " , you answer the question but not looking at his face . Luhan just smile . Then , you and Baek               stand up and said "I'm done ! ' , you and Baek laugh . 

    [ IN GIRL'S DORM]

    You are lying on u'r bed (Act, you not sleeping) but , you are thinking about the transfered boy "Arghh!'' , you shout Why shoulg I thinkng about       him u'r heart whispered . Soo Ah come in with a happy face and excitedly said "You know what , I think I'm fall to him! " . " Who "him" ? " , You     ask . "Luhan , exactly!'' Soo Ah replied . "The transfered guy?" , "Don't call him  like that " Soo Ah said . ''Ekk! huh ! Whatever " , you said "I           took a selfie with him " Soo Ah showed you her phone . "Cute right?" ,  " Hmmm,, ok . I will going to see my brother playing basketball with             others . " , you replied with no mood .

    [IN BOY'S DORM]

    Knock-knock-knock (someone is knocking the door) Baek get's up and opened the door "Hi , I'm Luhan , I'd just transfered here so ...." , "Hey it's     you . Come in. " , Baek said "Dae , kamsa ." , Then Kai , D.O .  and Sehun welcomed Luhan . "We want to go out for a while " , Sehun said "Can I     join you guys? " , Luhan ask. "Dae, it will be more fun " D.O. said . "We want to play basketball . You wanna join us? " , Kai said . "Wow ! It my       favourite game ofcourse I want ! '' ,

    Knock-knock-knock 

    Everyone look at eachother "Another transfered guy? ", Sehun ask . Then Luhan opened the door and it was you , you didn't realize that's Luhan         then you suprised him "Oppa! " , you hug him (that u thought Baek) ."That's the wrong people Hye Rin ya.. " "Jinjja? Omo ! Mianhe !! " ,  you         felt really shy and everyone in the dorm laugh . "ok , let's go !" Baek said excitedly . "Kajja!" In u'r mind "Jinjja ! that's embarrassed thing that I         do! Why would he Luhan is the same dorm with oppa!! humpph! " you decided to call u'r  namjachingu , Min Yeol to share u'r bad day .

 

   TO BE CONTINUE

   P/S ;; give u'r comment and subscribe me ^-^