Final

Halloween Party
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Uploaded!" Tiffany said out loud which earned everyone's attention immediately. She hung her head down and muttered 'sorry'. It's not that long since her arrival with the other members but she felt lonely already. She didn't know whether her best friend would come tonight as only she seemed to busy with her solo concert. She couldn't say anything about it though, it's her best friend's dream since 11 years ago so she tried her best to support her.

After she took a selca and posted it on Instagram, she searched for Sooyoung who dressed up as Sadness from Inside Out, their recently favorite Disney's movie. While it was true that Sooyoung said she liked Bing Bong and not Olaf anymore, she dressed up as Sadness instead. It was odd but maybe she wanted to be sad throughout the party.

Tiffany, on the other hand, was dressed up as The Red Riding Hood. Her wolf wouldn't available for tonight because of her concert. Once she spotted Sooyoung, she laughed when she saw Yuri with Yoona in their Mickey and Minnie Mouse costumes. They were like the hottest couple, with Yuri who dressed up like a y mouse and Yoona, the innocent one. They were currently taking lots of pictures for god knows why. She shook her head and went to Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung-ah, let's post a video on Instagram to let the fans see it!!"

"Tha- That's not bad....."

Even Sooyoung imitated her voice as Sadness. She really did try her best with the make-ups. The brunette could grin of her friend's actions. After uploaded her instavid with Sooyoung, she went to meet the others. The maknae was dressed up as Maleficent. It was impressive, she admitted. She greeted BoA who dressed up as a Nun. 

The brunette just roamed around the corner of the place, alone. She could not stop thinking about her best friend. How's she doing? Is she okay? And she also was not sure whether the latter would come to the party or not. Tiffany just sighed and spotted her favorite dongsaengs, Red Velvet. They were so cute in their own costumes but couldn't beat last year's one though, wearing cute pooh costumes.

Tiffany greeted them and even took a photo with them. She was kinda surprised to see Wendy's dressed up as Taeyeon's favorite character, Kanaoshi. 

"Yah, Wendy! You are really a fan of Taeyeon, hm?"

The latter just giggled, making Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows.

Please log in to read the full chapter