One.

kiss.

 

It's winter and this season is not Minho's favourite. It's cold and he cannot do his usual routine which is jogging and playing soccer. Instead he just laze around on the couch doing nothing. But it's a different thing to Taemin. He likes, no, he loves winter. The reasons he loves winter is 

One, he don't have to shower two times a day because of sweats plus stinky odour. Two, he can just stay at home, sleep and eat and sleep again but most importantly he can spend more and more precious times with his boyfriend of two years, Minho.

 

And today is just likes usual routine for the two lovebirds. Sitting on the couch and playing some video games. 

"Hyung, let me win for once. This is your fourth time winning this game. This is unfair." Taemin whined.

"Well, Taemin, it's not my fault. I'm too good in everything I do." Minho chuckled when he looks at Taemin who is alredy pouting and showing his puppy eyes at him. How can he not loves this beautiful creature? Taemin is so adorable in everything he does.

"Hyung, I give up. Let's do something else." 

"Yeah, I'm already getting bored. Ah~how much I hope it's summer now. At least I can go out." Minho sighed.

"Yah, I love winter so you must love winter too." Taemin playfully scolding Minho.

 

They just sitting quietly while playing with each other fingers. Minho will bite Taemin's pinky finger and Taemin will bite back at Minho's fingers. Sometimes Minho will play with Taemin hair and they will also talk about works and their future together.

They fall in comfortable silent when Taemin suddenly said that he was feeling cold.

" I'm cold. I need something or maybe someone to warm me up. What do you think Minho?" Taemin asked Minho who just looking at him with 'that' grin plastered on his face.

" Yah! Froggie face. What's on your mind, huh? You ert. I didn't mean it like that." Taemin blushed.

" Oh, you are blushing. Anyway what you want me to do? Hot chocolate or hugs or kisses? Choose one." Minho asked Taemin.

" Well, I would like to choose hot chocolate and hugs but I think kisses are better. Then, kiss my nose because I'm really freezing right now ." Taemin pointed at his nose.

" What? Nose? Hahaha, you know, you can be weird sometimes but as you wish my princess." Minho slowly and lovingly kiss Taemin's nose. Once, twice and Minho thinks that Taemin is not warm enough so he kiss Taemin's cheeks, forehead, eyes and lastly he pecks Taemin's lips.

"I ask you to kiss my nose only." Taemin is blushing furiously now.

" But,you love it right?" Minho laugh loudly at Taemin's face which already red like tomato.

" Bad hyung but yes, I love it." Taemin mumbled quietly. 

 

And thanks to Taemin, Minho is starting to think that winter season is not so bad.