¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deviloween
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Slow the hell down, you're getting the pumpkin everywhere!" the amusement in Hyoyeon's voice laced with genuine concern.

 

"No! Fany said that the key to carving pumpkins is to do it super quickly so it doesn't collapse!"

 

The kitchen was a mess. Knives scattered dangerously across most of the surfaces, pumpkin innards oozing down the sides of the cabinets, and Taeyeon, with a childlike glee in her eyes, hacking away at a pumpkin.

 

After heard Taeyeon's answer, she laughed, "Yah, she is messing with you and you fall over it again." Taeyeon looks up to process Hyoyeon's words and suddenly there's the 'I-will-kill-you' written on Taeyeon's face.

 

"That pink pig!" she is holding the knife tightly like Tiffany was right there. Hyoyeon laughed again at her girlfriend reaction.

 

“What are you even carving anyway?” Hyoyeon said, leaning against the countertop by the sink. This was supposed to be a ‘couple activity’, but Hyoyeon had partially extracted herself from it when it started to look like Taeyeon was more emotionally involved with the pumpkin than with her girlfriend.

 

“I’m thinking of a tender make-out scene between a singer and a dancer? Or maybe just the words ‘My only Dancing Queen’? I don’t know. Real art is fluid and organic.” Taeyeon said, gesturing dramatically with her final sentence while ogling her eyes to Hyoyeon.

 

“Yeah, because the neighborhood kids will totally understand that when they come trick-or-treating. And stop being so cheesy!” Hyoyeon laughed. 

 

"They will. Who does not know us?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow making Hyoyeon laughed again.

 

"I’m going to go and put my costume on. Maybe carve a skeleton face into the pumpkin or something?” Hyoyeon said as she walked out of the kitchen. “And try not to slice your hand open!” she shouted.

 

“Can't promise that!” Taeyeon shouted back.

 

After abandoning the cheesy pumpkin and carving regular faces into Hyoyeon's ‘backup pumpkin’ and ‘spare backup pumpkin’, Taeyeon walked through to find her girlfriend. Hyoyeon was sitting at her dressing table, fixing her headbands and accessories, and quietly singing along to their songs.

 

She was wearing a short black costume with some red feathers on her shoulder and at the end of her dress. She had dried the tips of her short blonde hair in red, her favorite color. She also had a pair of y fishnet covering her tight, a black killer heels and a red feathery headband to complete the costume. She had a red tint on her lips and paints some fake red tears.

 

"Hyoyeonie" 

 

Hyoyeon turned around and saw her girlfriend hair all covered with pumpkins. "Go take a shower and get ready" she turned back facing the mirror to fix her make up. Taeyeon walked up behind Hyoyeon and put her arms around her waist.

 

"Hyoyeonie, you're too y tonight" 

 

Hyoyeon giggled. She turned around again and placed her hands around Taeyeon's neck while removing some of the pumpkins out of her hair. "I know,” she said as a little smirk appears on her face.

 

"Yah! Are you trying to make me turn on?!" Taeyeon whined as Hyoyeon stand to hug her tighter.

 

"Who knows" Hyoyeon laughed as the smirk grew larger. 

 

Taeyeon take the hint and crashed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter