Crush

Crush?

Sana is sitting in cafe with her best friend Mina and Mina's girlfriend Nayeon. The couple is being all corny, but Sana doesn't even look at them. She's staring at this really beautiful blonde girl who's making coffee at the moment. She's probably most beautiful girl Sana has ever seen in her life. Sana only knows her name. Momo.

"SANA!!", Mina screams and is waving her hands aggressively in front of Sana's face. she snapped out of her thoughts. "What?", she asks and turns to look at the two, Nayeon is leaning on Mina's shoulder. "Were you even listening?" Mina asks. Sana shakes her head and gives apologetic smile to Mina.

"I said staring doesn't help anything" Mina says with poker face which quickly cracks into smile when she sees Sana's confused face. "Don't even act like you don't know what we are talking about. It couldn't be more obvious you like her" Nayeon says, grinning. 

Sana sighs and goes on "But she must have boyfriend or something like that, because c'mon how can person that pretty be single. And look at me! I look like an ugly squirrel"

Mina cracks up and facepalms at her best friend. "Sana turn around" Nayeon says as quietly as she can, which wasn't very quiet at all. Sana obeys her and sees Momo standing right in front of her.

She's smiling at Sana and Sana feels like fainting. "H-How l-long have y-you been standing there?" Sana ters and hates herself for tering in front of her crush. Momo grins "Since when you said I'm too pretty to be single"

Sana blushes hard and tries to hide her red face. "Hey Sana" Momo calls and Sana rises her head to look at the blonde one. "My shift just ended. Are you free to go somewhere?" Momo asks. "L-Like a date?" Blonde smiles videly at her. "Date"

"Yey we made it" Nayeon screams happily and high-fives with Mina. "Who should we hook up next?"