His Instagram Post

The Breakup

xxxibgdragon posted a picture in instagram

Hara immediately check her phone to see the update of her boyfriend Jiyong. He is the leader of the famous kpop group Bigbang.

Their relationship has been kept secret to public since she is a non celebrity and they've just started dating. 

It's been 1 week already since she last heard from Jiyong. Because of Bigbang's new album and new world tour, they cannot always see each other and even talk with each other because of the time differences. Hara updates herself with his whereabouts through his sns account. Just like how a fan checks up on her idol.

"Hmm.. wow, I didn't know he is in Japan." Hara muttered to herself as she saw the latest post of Jiyong in a gallery.

"Wow! So cute!! I love this pop artist!" She exclaimed scanning the photos that Jiyong uploaded.

xxxibhara: Cute pictures! Hope you are enjoying Japan. I miss you.

To be honest, she is disappointed because Jiyonh didn't even text her or message her that he was back in Korea and he even went to Japan without informing her. 

Suddenly her phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" Hana answered.

"Girl! Oh my gosh. Did you check your sns?" 

It was her bestfriend Yerum.

"I am checking it right now. Jiyong is in Japan. He posted some interesting pics!" I said happily.

"Are you crazy? You should be mad right now!" Yerum shouted at the other line.

"Wae?"

"They are together!" She shouted angrily.

Hara felt numb all of a sudden. It feels like there was something got blocked in and she felt suffocated.

"Who?" She asked carefully.

"Jiyong and that Kiko!" She shouted angrily.

"Jin..jja?" 

"Yes! They are with Xin!"

She felt her knees weaken.

"Are you sure?" Hara asked weakly.

"The fans are going crazy again about this JiKo thing. Hara, I think Jiyong still got feelings for her." Yeurum added.

"Arasso. I will talk to him. Thank you Yerumie." 

Hara hanged up the phone and decided to message Jiyong.

Hara: Where are you? Got time to talk?

A few minutes later, Jiyong replied.

Jiyong: Japan. I am a bit busy though. Here in a gallery with my friends. Talk to you tomorrow.

"How can he be so cold like this?" Tears are already streaming down her face. To be honest, this is not the first time Jiyong posted a lovestagram for Kiko. 

When he was in Australia, he posted a picture of a daisy which happened to be Kiko's favorite flower anf tattoo. He even posted it on her birthday.

Hara feelig that the pain is too much for her finally exploded.

Hara: No Jiyong. I've already had enough. I am setting you free. Go back to her. I know you love her. Please do not look for me when you come back to Korea.

She mmediately turned off the phone and burried her face in the pillow. 

-----

A/N: Should I turn this into a long fic or not?

Answers are welcomed!