Marry U... At Last

Marry U

 

A year had past she survive without Leeteuk, at first it was so hard, but she tried to make her life normal, she work to forget, but sometimes when she remember Leeteuk there’s always a pang of hurt in her heart, but she can’t help it, it may sound so pathetic but she still love him so much. She just realize that maybe it’s not yet her time to get married and maybe Leeteuk feel the same so he did that. Maybe she can only move on when Leeteuk will go to her and explain what really happen and why he did that, she just realize that the person who hurt her is also the only person that can take away the hurt in her heart, she still  waits for him. ‘You’re so pathetic Jas’ she thought sadly while looking at her Mocha Frappe.

 

She texted Anj and Onew informing them that she’s been waiting for thirty minutes already at Kona Beans cafe, at Sinsa-dong,Gangnam-gu. After typing on her iPhone she caught a glimpse a familiar looking man who had entered the place and walk like a model straight to a door that has a Manager sign.

 

“Yah Jas why you look like you saw a ghost” Anj suddenly appeared infront of her, with Onew.

 

“Annyeong” Onew smiled at her.                                

 

“Yah Jas what happened to you, you look uncomfortable” Anj ask her.

 

“I saw him..” she whisper

 

“Who?” Anj look around.

 

“Le-Leteuk, Its him, I saw him” she stutter.

 

“Aishh, Jas your imagining things, how can be that man be him, I heard from Kyuhyun he stayed in Paris after the incident, right Onew?”Anj told her looking at Onew.

 

“D-deh” Onew answered them avoiding their gazes. “Anj what do you want?  I will order now” Onew ask Anj, “you Jas? Want something else?” he averted his haze to her.

 

“I want Chocolate Frappe and Frosted Cookie Chiffon” Anj answer while busily texting someone on her iPhone.

 

“Burgundy Cherry cake please” she answer still looking at the door where the man who look like Leeteuk had entered.

 

“Oh, got it” Onew walk to the counter.

 

“Yah Jas, are you sure you saw Leeteuk?” Anj suddenly ask after Onew is gone.

 

“Deh Anj I’m sure of it, its him I know him, my heart knows him..” she replied with a sad smile.

 

Anj look at her “If its him, what will you do?”

 

“I don’t know, but I just want to see him” she answer

 

“Hey girls you order is here” Onew fix the foods and beverages in the table “What are you two talking?” Onew sit across her.

 

“Oh were just talking about Yunho’s new drama series with Siwon oppa, right Jas” Anj answer him.

 

“Ah, Deh, The drama Poseidon is so good” she commented with a weird smile.

 

“Hmm ok, come let’s eat” Onew nod.

 

After an hour of chatting Onew receives a call from his office telling him there’s an emergency meeting, he bids goodbye to the two and left, telling them to text him if they needs a driver.

 

Anj look at her with wiggling brows “Are we going to wait for that guy to come out or let’s just wait for him outside?”

 

“Come on, let’s just wait him outside, it’s so weird if we are going to wait him here” She suggested.

 

“Arasso” Anj replied while busily texting on her iPhone again.

 

They waited at Anj’s car outside the coffee shop ‘if it’s him what will I do?, Why he didn’t come to me and explain why he did that?, does he have a new girlfriend now?’ lots of question wondering in her mind.

 

“Yah Yah Yah Jas  It’s him, it’s Leeteuk oppa look!” Anj suddenly blurted, she suddenly look at the coffee shop’s  door, looking at the man who came out heading to the car beside them makes her heart beat faster.

 

“Its him…Anj what will I do” she said panicking.

 

“I don’t know just do what you want to do, its time for you to face him, in order for you to move on now chingu, It’s now or never chingu. Go!” Anj told her. She nodded and open the car.

 

Leeteuk is busily scanning the folders he is holding while making his way to his car, but he suddenly stop when he saw who is standing beside his car.

 

“Jas..” he whisper then hug the girl infront of him.

 

They just hugged each other like forever, no one dares to talk, and they just show how they miss each other.

 

“Le—oppa,  is that really you? ” she whisper still hugging him.

 

“Deh Jas, Bogosshipeoyo aegi” he replied and look her in the eyes.

 

Anj suddenly come out from her car and greet the reunited lover.

 

“Yah oppa Annyeong” Anj smiled at the two.

 

“Annyeong, Anj” he replied still holding Jas in his arms.

 

“I will leave the two of you so you can talk with each other, I know you have many things to talk about, Take care of her oppa” Anj told them looking at Leeteuk direction.

 

“Gomawo Anj” Leeteuk replied and lead Jas to his car.

 

Leeteuk started the ignition and wave at Anj who is smiling at them. After 45 minutes of silence and just satisfied looking at each other while they stop at his old condo unit. He park the car and open the door for her, he grab her hand and lead their way to the elevator. After the elevator stop at his floor he guide her inside his unit, he closed the door gently and look at Jas who is looking at her own photo in his living room.

 

“Do you want something aegi?” he ask her. She turn her head to him. Leeteuk gasp when he saw tears flowing freely in her cheeks.

 

“Leeteuk please stop the act I just came here to listen to your explanation about what happen a year ago in our wedding day. Why did you leave?” She blurted with a pain look in her eyes.

 

“Aegi, I know you’re not yet ready that time. And I’m also confuse after hearing your conversation with Anj” he told her with a sad look.

 

--Flasback-

 

“Anj Im so excited for our wedding tomorrow,  I think Im falling for him every day, every time he is not around I always think of him, I look like a high school in love when he’s around I can’t help myself admiring him, he is so sweet” she blurted dreamily to Anj who is busy with her iPad browsing news about his beloved Jung Yunho cousin of Yesung.

“Jas, don’t fall for him deeply, falling in love means one thing, everytime you fall inlove, you are intended to get hurt sometimes, Love and Pain is always together, so If I were you don’t fall for him deeply, we know who is he Jas, once a playboy is always a playboy, yes maybe he really loves you according to you but that doesn’t change the fact he is a playboy, what if after the wedding he will realize that he can’t stick to one woman, what if he realize that he just want your body aishh don’t be foolish Jas” Anj lecture her still looking at her iPad.

“But I can I feel it Anj he truly loves me, I can feel it eventhough he is not that showy or a person always saying I love you but I can feel it.” She defended while fixing her wedding gown on her bed.

“I just want you to be happy friend, always remember Im just here if you need a friend to lecture, haha, but if you believe that he really feels the same way like you do then, Im so happy for you.. Aishh I envy you its like yesterday your blabbering because your sister  marrying now its your turn, Aigoo when will Yunho propose to me?” Anj said dreamily looking at Yunho’s picture in her iPad.

“Haha Anj why don’t you open your eyes and see the one who truly loves you and not waste your time fantasizing over a guy who doesn’t know you even exist.” She told Anj.

“Haha Jas Haha if you talking about Yunho’s cousin never mind I know his kind he is a friend of Leeteuk so you know what I mean, huh that turtle headed guy I hate his guts he is so annoying” Anj look at her with an annoyed face.

“Let just see Anj, you cannot teach your heart on who you will love or hate, it’s just the circumstance and fate that will let you realize, like me even though  I have doubt on Leeteuk I still take chances” she smiled at Anj. They didn’t notice the door close softly.

 

--END of Flasback-

 

 

 

“You heard about that? Is that enough reason for you to leave me suddenly, leave me in our wedding day? Tell me Leeteuk did you really love me?” she ask still crying staring at Leeteuk. She saw how Leeteuk stare at her, he stare at her with so much love.

 

“Aegi, you know, Love is the one I’m avoiding in my past relationship before you came, I don’t know what it feels to love someone and be love by someone, but when you came in my life, without myself knowing it I know the feeling I have for you when the first time I laid my eyes on you, I feel contented by just staring at you, I feel happy when I see your smile and it hurts when I see you crying, and only thing is keep on screaming in my head and my heart, this is what they called Love, Saranghae Jas, you are the only girl I love, you made me feel the feeling of being inlove”  He told her staring at her lovingly.

 

“You Jas, I will ask you the same question Did you really love me? Or you just follow what your mind was telling you” he ask her.

 

“Yes I admit after what happen to us that night at first I regret what happened to us but when you show me how much you really willing to marry me, I fell for you Leeteuk, Before the day of our marriage I finally admit it to myself that you are the one for me, I love you Leeteuk ” she confessed to him.

 

“You love me? After 3 months I called Onew I asked him if I can met you, do you know what he told me, that you don’t love me anymore and you two are now in a relationship, is that what you called love Jas?” Leeteuk let out a heavy sigh and look at her with pain in his eyes.

 

She abruptly look at him with a shock eyes, “Onew? What do you mean you called Onew? He dint tell me anything about you” Leeteuk can’t help it anymore he grab Jas by her shoulder and hug her tightly.

 

“Believe me Jas, I called him because I can’t contact any of your family, I was hoping to atleast talk to you and explain my side ” He whisper against her ears still hugging her tightly, then he felt Jas arms slowly clinging to him.

 

She look at him in the eyes “ I believe you oppa, sorry for the things you heard, it was all misunderstanding” then she hug him tightly again.

 

“I love you Jasmin, I really love you, I miss you so much aegi” he whisper to her.

 

“Nado Nae Sarang ,Bogoshippeoyo”[Me too, my love, I miss you]  Leeteuk stare at  her  inching his face towards her. They share a passionate kiss, after a while he stop kissing her “Jasmin Jeongmal Saranghaeyo, Will you marry me?” he ask her still staring at her only inches apart.

 

She stared at him widely and then a smile crept up her face “Deh Oppa, yes, yes, yesssssss!” she shouted with happiness, and then she kiss him sweetly.

 

Leeteuk switch on the component they hug each other tightly while Marry U by Super Junior is playing on their background, Leeteuk look at her and sang the lyrics of it

 

Love oh baby my girl
Geudaen naui juhnbu nunbushige areumdawoon
Naui shinbu shini jushin suhnmul
Haengbokhangayo geudaeui ggaman nunesuh nunmuri heureujyo
Ggaman muhri pappuri dwel ddaeggajido
Naui sarang naui geudae saranghal guhseul na maengsehalgeyo

Geudaereul saranghandaneun mal pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipuh
Would you marry me? Nuhl saranghago akkimyuh saragago shipuh

Geudaega jami deul ddaemada nae pare jaewuhjugo shipuh
Would you marry me? Iruhn naui maeum huhrakhaejullae? 

Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do)
Nuhreul jikyuhjulge (My love)

Hayan dressreul ibeun geudae tuxedoreul ibeun naui moseup
Balguhreumeul matchumyuh guhdneun woori juh dalnimgwa byuhre
I swear guhjitmal shiruh uishimshiruh
Saranghaneun naui gongju Stay with me
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/super_junior/marry_u.html ]

Wooriga naireul muhguhdo wooseumyuh saragago shipuh
Would you marry me? Naui modeun nareul hamgge haejullae? 

Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)

Orae juhnbutuh nuhreul wihae junbihan
Nae sone bitnaneun banjireul badajwuh
Oneulgwa gateun maeumeuro jigeumui yaksok giuhkhalge
Would you marry me? 

Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do) nuhreul jikyuhjulge (I do)

Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)

Naega geudae ege deuril guhseun sarangbakke uhbjyo
Geujuh geuppuninguhl bojalguhtuhbjyo
Suhtulluhboigo manhi bujokhaedo naui sarang
Naui geudae jikyuhjulgeyo
Hangajiman yaksokhaejullae? Museunil issuhdo
Woori suhro saranghagiro geuppuniya

Nawa gyuhrhonhaejullae? I do

 

They share a passionate kiss after the song ended. They smiled each other. Atleast the pain they felt is worth the wait. They know they are really meant for each other because even how long they wait now they’re back in each other’s arm and ready to face the future together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Completed :) I hope you enjoy the story leave a comment if you like :) Check my other Fanfics if you want just click HERE.. ^^, Kamsa Hamnida.! <3