Forget about the damn Image

The Playboy's Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*bell rings*

 

The break time starts, Jeonghan immediately fishes his phone out of his bag to check if someone texted him. But to his dismay, there is nothing. *tsss*

 

Seungcheol's Pov

 

I stood up, to meet my pals. But they pointed at my back. I turned around to see Ange---Jeonghan checking his phone. He's really beautiful. I almost forgot about him. When I saw his face, I didn't know what to do. He captured my heart. But, That won't do. He's a boy *wheezes* *snorts* *coughs*

 

"Are you going to talk to him or what?" Mingyu asked me.

 

"Hmm. Nope, Why would I. let's go, I'm famished" I said, before leaving the classroom

 

"You're just going to talk to him, there's nothing wrong with that." Hoshi said, what is this boy really.

 

"Okay, If you're not going to talk to him. I am. Hahaha I won't be eating snack with you guys. Bye" Hansol said while he goes back to the classroom, while we continued to walk. Stupid Mr.Friendly Guy

 

"I hope, Jeonghan ignores Hansol" Mingyu said

 

"Why?" I asked Mingyu even though I agree with him

 

"For less competition. If he ignored Hansol, I have bigger chances into letting that little Angel fall into my charms. I don't care if his a boy, we'll make a great couple anyways" Mingyu answers with a smile plastered in his face. Bull.

 

I walked faster, I'm kinda pissed on what he said. How could he. can't my friends see I had my eyes on HIM?-- I-I mean not in a ual or romantic way uhm what I mean is I have to uhm make him ahh . Tss why do I have to explain, its not like I'm talking to someone. 

 

When I entered the canteen, I went straight to the counter, grabbed some food and put it on my tray. I made my way to the table where we usually sit. After few minutes Mingyu and Hoshi came, with their food and we ate quietly.

 

"Hansol is here, guess his charisma worked for Jeonghan" Hoshi laughs. So me and Mingyu turned our heads to the canteen's entrance . There we saw Jihoon Hansol and Jeonghan talking gleefully and heading to a table near us.

 

When Jihoon and Jeonghan wasn't looking, Hansol waved at us and even gave us two thumbs up. er.

 

Suddenly Jihoon and Hansol stands up and heads to the counter to get some food.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter