II

when the wrong ship sails

final 

 

**

“Look at Yuri and Yoona unnie they look so cute.” One of the staff members from f(x) team commented. Krystal hurriedly turned her head and there she saw Yoona and Yuri walking happily while talking to one another. “I once shipped YoonYul.” She added to the one she was talking to. Krystal tried her best not to glare at the talking staff “Have you watched when Yuri unnie proposed to Yoona unnie on their show? It was the cutest thing ever.” Krystal had enough she coughed hard which caught the two staff’s attention “Uh yes Krystal-ssi?”

“Where’s manager oppa?”

“He’s in the CEO’s office.” Krystal nodded then proceeded to walk with her eyes still on YoonYul’s figure.

 

--

 

Krystal sat down on the couch first then heard some voices laughing behind the doors of their practice room. She furrowed her brows and then she saw Amber & Luna walking. She smiled when she saw her members but the smile soon faded away when she saw Yoona & Yuri trailing behind the two. Yoona & Yuri were whispering and laughing before they greeted all the staffs inside the room including Krystal of course.

 

“Hello Soojung-ah!” Yuri was the first one to greet

“Unnie.” she bowed slightly. She noticed Yoona wearing a mickey mouse shirt and like a flashback in a movie she remembered the incident on the SMTown Halloween party. Yoona told her that they should match each other’s outfit but Soojung wasn’t that sure if she’ll attend and by the last minute Yoona already picked an outfit with Yuri. Krystal felt her nostrils flare up when she arrived at the party and she saw the two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi Soojung.” It was Yoona who greeted Krystal with her alligator smile

“Hi Yoona unnie.” she answered with a monotone.

 

--

 

The practice went by and the awkward atmosphere between Yoona & Krystal thickened and everyone in the room felt it. When the practice finished Krystal was the first one to leave of course not forgetting to bid goodbye to all the people there excluding Yoona.

 

“She’s mad.” Yuri whispered to Yoona’s ears when Soojung was nowhere in sight

“I know I’ll message you later unnie I need to follow the baby.” she laughed

“Will you find her?”

“Of course I can smell Krystal’s wrath from here.” and they both laughed 

 

 

--

 

“Hey.” Yoona called softly to the girl whose back is facing her. The said girl didn’t turn around instead she walked away from Yoona and walked towards the railing. Yoona sighed before following her. “Soojung-ah?”

“You know you’re such a jerk.” Krystal said angrily “I hate you!” she wasn’t looking at Yoona but in the view infront of her

“I’m sorry for what I did that made you mad.” Yoona sincerely said although she didn’t really know why Krystal just suddenly got mad.

“You’re not!” Krystal then turned around with her eyes b with tears “You always do it!”

“Do what?” Yoona asked clueless why her girlfriend decided to go berserk on her

“You!”

“ME?!”

“You’re always with Yuri unnie! It’s always her! Whenever I call you you’re with her! We were supposed to meet up for dinner and you cancelled plans because Yuri unnie called you! That thing on OnStyle when you gave her a ring when you could have gotten her like a normal gift! YOU GAVE HER A RING Yoona! You didn’t gave me one.” Krystal was about to cry “It’s always Yuri unnie! and you think I didn’t saw all your moments with her during your comeback!”

“Soojung you’re being unreasonable.” Yoona shook her head

“And that thing on the Halloween party?!!”

“WHAT?”

“You wore the Minnie mouse costume and her a mickey mouse?!! We were supposed to be matching each other! I had to drag manager oppa to dressed as Andy Warhol because you already had yours and it was matching with Yuri unnie!!!” Yoona thought that Krystal looks really cute when she gets mad and whiny and jealous.

“I hate you!” Krystal pouted

 

Yoona looked at her girlfriend and can't help but smile. Even though the younger Jung is hard headed and sometimes unreasonable Yoona still can't help but love her more. 

 

"Soojung ah?"

"Don't talk." 

“I love you and I’ll take you home tonight and we will have dinner and we will cuddle in your bed and I will watch you until you fall asleep and the kiss you in the morning when you wake up now come on.” Yoona walked closer to the still angry Jung Soojung “I love you don’t be so hardheaded baby.” she kissed the top of Krystal’s forehead “Now come on.”

 

--

 

Krystal & Yoona are now cuddled up in the sofa while watching some re-runs of Krystal’s favorite shows. Yoona looked at Krystal and smiled. “Are you still mad?” she asked while caressing her girlfriend’s hands

“You think I will cuddle with you if I am still mad?” Krystal asked with her poker face

“That thing with Yuri unnie you really mean it?” Krystal looked at her and sighed

“I’m sorry I was overreacting and I was just kinda upset because I don’t know.” Yoona smirked

“Because you’re jealous?” Krystal rolled her eyes at her girlfriend

“Jealous your face.”

“I love you you know that right?”

“Hmmm.”

“You’re so whiny but I love you!” she kissed Krystal’s cheek “baby.”

 

“Yuri unnie said she liked you.” Krystal said out of the blue

“What? You believe that? She just wrote that yeah she likes me as a younger sister.” Yoona explained “Do you think Sica unnie will let me live if she found out that Yuri unnie likes me.” Krystal laughed recalling how possessive her sister is. “Yuri unnie is always there for me when I have problems with you.” Yoona joked

“YAH!”

“Just kidding but baby she’s just like a sister to me.”

“Hmmmm better or else I’ll chop your head off and Sica unnie will kill you or torture you to death.”

“I really love this sadistic hipster who does nothing but torture me in every ways.” Yoona grinned “I Love you!”

“Hate you.”

 

--

 

When Yoona woke up Soojung was already awake, Yoona smiled while pulling Krystal closer to her. “Morning.” Then she kissed her girlfriend’s forehead “You woke up early.”

“You’re jealous of Amber but you’re not saying anything.” Krystal suddenly said making Yoona surprised

“What?”

“Jessica unnie told me.”

“How did she?! Ugh Yuri unnie I hate you!” Yoona ruffled her hair

“I’m sorry.” Krystal apologized while caressing Yoona’s cheek

“It’s okay baby I understand that she’s your bestfriend and I was just overreacting the last time I whined that to Yuri unnie.”

“You should’ve told me.” Krystal said apologetically then she cuddled closer to Yoona “Yoong.”

“Hmm yeah?”

“Amber has a girlfriend now.”

“What?” Yoona was surprised and Krystal was smiling widely

“She’s not from the industry so yeah just wanted to inform you so that you’ll be more updated.” Krystal giggled “I love you.”

“I hate you!” Yoona was still surprised

“So stop acting like a baby Yoong.” Krystal teased “I was about to tell you that but I forgot because we got busy.”

“But you two were so sweet.” Yoona pouted

“Because Amber likes me so much.” Krystal smirked

“Amber only likes you.” Yoona smirked “I am the one who loves you this much!!!!” and then Yoona bear hugged Krystal and yeah laughter and squeals were heard inside the room.

 

“And only me could do this!” Yoona started kissing Krystal’s neck “Because YOU love me SO MUCH!” Krystal was giggling then she looked at Yoona’s eyes “I love you.”

“I love you so much.” Krystal answered then Yoona started leaning in closer to her girlfriend when..

 

“YAH JUNG SOOJUNG! IM YOONA! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE I AM WAITING!!!”

 

“SICA UNNIE IS BACK?!” Yoona groaned cursing one of her favorite unnies in mind for ing them “Oh God no more lovey dovey time with you baby!!!” she whined “WHY DID SICA UNNIE RETURN NOW!!!”

 

“IM YOONA YOU RASCAL I CAN HEAR YOU!!!”

 

“The Queen is back.” Krystal commented before pecking Yoona’s lips “Come on I bet Yuri unnie is there too.”

“Yeah prolly carrying all the luggage of her queen.”

 

And yes Yoona is right because when they got down in the living room Yuri was carrying the last of Jessica’s luggage inside.

 

“Hey unnie need help?” Yoong teased but Yuri only answered with a dirty finger

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

 

**

 

i know it

and

i was about to update this yesterday

but the internet is faulty im sorry.

hahaha.

and yes.

have you seen the yoonsic pic omg i cri.