Daddy isn't scared

Trick or Treat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dad hurry up! The other kids are already getting candy!" an impatient Suga huffed, jumping up and down while Jin was trying to zip up his orange Naruto jacket.

"Hold still Suga or else it'll take even longer!" Jin gently scolded as he finalized the last details of Suga's costume.

"Pew! Pew! Take this!" Jungkook yelled as he pretended to shoot pins out of his Conan watch (for those of you who never watched Detective Conan, Conan's watch has needles that he can shoot to make people fall asleep). "Pew! Pew!"

Suga jumped up around excitedly, "Hey me too, me too! Take this!" he imitated cool jutsu moves from Naruto. Jin smiled seeing the two boys' excitement and wiped the sweat from his forehead. Homemade cosplay was not an easy thing to do.

Noticing their exhausted father, Suga and Jungkook smirked mischievously. The two troublemakers attacked Jin who was resting on the couch with a parade of Conan needles and Naruto jutsu moves.

"H-hey stop that!" Jin yelled as the two children began to jab at his sides. He coudn't help laughing from all the tickling which drove the two kids to tickle him even more.

"S-seriously guys! Sto-HAHAHA!" Jin tried his best to scold them but their attacks couldn't be stopped.

"Can't I get a moment of rest?!" he was finally able to yell out and two children stopped their actions and grinned. Jin was finally able to catch his breath and he sat back up from the couch. "How could you two do that to your dad? After all that hard work I've done to make those costumes for you!" Jin pouted.

"Hehe thanks dad," Suga smiled as he ruffled his dad's hair, acting as if he was more mature. Jin frowned and roughly ruffled both of his sons' heads.

"You two need to learn more respect for your father," Jin chuckled warmly. He was glad he was more of a friend-like father, unlike those fathers that were too cold and distant to their children. The one downside was that there were times when the two kids treated him like their younger brother. One time Jungkook had called him by his real name, Jin, and not father, and Jin had to spend three hours lecturing him about basic manners and how one should treat their elders.

"Alright let's get going now before all the candy is gone!" Jin squealed excitedly. He couldn't wait to steal his sons' candies- after all, he had to walk through all the houses with them so shouldn't he get some sort of reward too?

The two children looked at Jin disapprovingly and shook their heads.

"Dad you have to have a costume!" Jungkook flailed his arms wondering if his father was really that stupid.

Jin tilted his head, "Huh?"

"Dad if you don't wear anything, the ghosts and demons will come to take you away!" Suga yelled desperately.

Jin couldn't help but laugh at his sons' innocence. The two were already pretty old but they still believed in Halloween stories as well as Santa.

"Don't worry guys. Daddy is strong so he can protect himself without a costume," Jin smiled.

Jungkook ruffled his hair in frustration, "Ugh Dad, do you not get it? The ghosts won't get me when they see that I'm Conan. They'll run away if I point my watch at them! They won't go near Suga either since he will have his jutsu moves if they get near. But when they see you, they'll come flying at you because you look like a weak human!"

"-and you look like a girl, too," Suga added.

Jin's face went pink, "D-daddy does NOT look like a girl!"

"You kinda do...Mom," Jungkook snickered making Suga giggle at the comment.

Jin stomped his foot and gave the two boys a little knuckle bomb on their heads.

Jungkook sniffled a little as he faked some tears, "W-we just wanted to p-protect you from those b-bad ghosts.."

Suga followed along too as he also pretended to cry, "Y-yeah..we don't want to lose you daddy..."

As soon as he saw his sons' tears, Jin's heart gave up and he hugged the two boys tightly.

"Daddy is sorry..I'll follow your advice and wear a costume, okay? Please don't cry," Jin coaxed. The two boys smirked but Jin couldn't see because he was hugging them. Their plan was a success.

"Really! Alright Jungkook, bring the pumpkin suit from the secret compartment!" Suga ordered victoriously after pushing out of Jin's embrace.

"You got it!" Jungkook saluted his older brother before running upstairs leaving a confused Jin.

Pumpkin suit? Secret compartment? Just what was his kids up to?

A few minutes later Jungkook returned with a huge smile on his face and a bundled orange fabric. Suga took the orange bundle and shoved it into Jin's face.

"Hurry Dad! Wear it quickly so we can go soon!" Suga pushed his dad to the bathroom and slammed the bathroom door in Jin's face before he could protest. 

"G-guys, can't I wear something simpler? Like vampire fangs maybe...or a wizard hat?" Jin yelled at the bathroom door. When he tried to open it to get out, he couldn't turn the knob because Suga and Jungkook were holding it shut from the outside. 2 vs 1... Jin simply sighed in defeat.

"We bought that specially for you dad so you have to wear it!" Jungkook called from the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter