Lunch Time Chat

Façade

The day went by fast, with chemistry being semi-entertaining, algebra  being a snooze fest, and advanced history being mild, lunch couldn't come faster. But that wasn't just it, since the Minho guy from art class was lingering in his mind. It was just something about how he acted and looked made him seem unique; Well, his good looks as well.

 
Leaving from Spanish class, giving Señor Cortez a, 'Adios', he noticed it was time for lunch. So dropping off his books to his locker, he thought of questions to ask Key about Minho. What is his last name? Is he originally from here? Is he on the football team?, Jonghyun thought before a last minute question entered his already buzzing mind. Is even he gay?
 
It was good at that time his face was facing the lockers, because his face went into a flushed state. Of course it would, seeming that the facade he held, could be damaged by one thought of some guy he didn't even know. But in his defense, he had barely any sleep, so suppressing emotions was hard. So he pulled out his cellphone and the camera, facing it at himself; It seem the red went away just as fast as it came.
 
With his composure back, Jonghyun shut his locker and started to the cafeteria. That was easy to find since everyone was heading that way.
 
Once through the line, having a veggie burger, sweet potato fries, orange juice, and a small cookie, Jonghyun searched for Key. And before he could look, he could see the guy, his half shaved hair flipping to the side as he waved at him.
 
"Come on, Sit!" Key said with enthusiasm, a empty seat next him.
 
As Jonghyun sat down, he noticed two guys on Key's side. "I'm guessing you guys are Key's friends as well?"
 
Both of them giggled. The first guy was taller than the rest of them, having a long neck, slimmer face, and cute ears like a monkey. Then next to him was a shorter guy, around Jonghyun's height, had a half shaved head look with dyed red hair, some big brown eyes, and a awkward smile.
 
"Um, friends......................I like to say it's more than that; Wouldn't you agree D.o.?" The tall one asked, sounding sarcastic.
 
"We are, Chen!" D.o. agreed with the same tone.
 
Key was glaring at both of them, which made them both giggle again. It seemed that only Jonghyun was out of the loop with these three.
 
Jonghyun wanted to know. "More than friends?"
 
Key was blushing, but only, because the other two kept giggling as his new friend's negligence. "I'm dating them."
 
"Both of them?" Jonghyun asked to confirmed.
 
"Yup!" Chen and D.o. said in unison. 
 
"Key is a guy who needs lots of attention," D.o. started, grinning at Key as he hiding his face.
 
"But," Chen then spoke, gently grasping Key's arms gently, opening to see his red face. "We both love giving it too our Hyung."
 
Jonghyun took this all in, chewing on his sweet potato fries as he watched Chen calm Key down. As he did, he felt a foot nudge his; It was D.o.'s.
 
"So, Key told us to remind you that you wanted dirt on Minho. May I ask why?"
 
Jonghyun almost gulped at the name, but unlike at his locker, he held back his nervousness of the subject. "I just wanted to know who he is; His friends flicked a piece of paper at Key."
 
Chen looked over with furrowed brows, seeming irked by Jonghyun's statement. "Who did what to him, now?"
 
"It was Suho.........he flicked it at me since we were a little loud in art." Key explains. "It's ok."
 
"It's not. He's an anyways." Chen said, gritting his teeth as he cuddled Key.
 
"Um, I mean I'm ok." Key said, trying to pull from Chen's grasp, but the grip was too much. "Let go......"
 
D.o. grasped Chen's shoulder and whispered in his ear, which Chen let go. As he did this, Jonghyun recalled Minho was the topic.
 
"So Key, um, is Minho popular?" He asked bluntly.
 
With a grin on all three of their faces, they all nodded before Key explain. "Yeah, he's like the poster boy of this school. His father owns a big shipping yard at the docks, so his family name and wealth bought him those rights."
 
"But unlike Suho, Chanyeol, and Beakhyun, he's pretty chill." D.o. said, his foot tapping Jonghyun's again; he pulled his back from that occurring more.
 
"He's also got all the girls on lock down too. He never listens to them when they flirt." Key said, sounding like it made Minho seem superficial. "Even I flirt for my female fans."
 
"I hate those girls." D.o. said, then felt a kick; Jonghyun assumed it was Key who kicked him. 
 
"They are still fans though." Key said, rolling his eyes at D.o.'s jealousy.
 
"He actually lives across from my house on the beach." Chen stated a last minute thought to put them back on track., 
 
Lucky, Jonghyun thought as he looked at Chen, wishing he could live there. "So is he.....like single?"
 
Key smirked. "Not that we would know; He's a introverted type of guy who speaks little about himself. Why do you want to know?"
 
Jonghyun tried to hide it that time, but to his dismay, his face turned red. 
 
D.o. snickered, Chen grinning, and Key when and patted his back. "So, you want to date him?" They all asked.
 
Jonghyun gasped, not expecting them all to know. But D.o. nodded for him. "You do; Knew it!"
 
"I could have sworn you were straight." Chen said, knowing, but was surprised that Jonghyun liked him.
 
Jonghyun this time covered his face and hid the blush, until Key and D.o. gently grabbed his arms. He gave in and moved them down. "You guys !"
 
"Get over it, Lover boy!" D.o. said, hugging him, seeming to be just as touchy as the other two are. 
 
"Your gonna come home with me after school, ok?" Key asked him.
 
Jonghyun had to admit, sounded good; definitely if Chen's house. "Let's do it!"