Mr. Ash Blonde Hair

Façade

Under the uv lights of his new bathroom, Jonghyun peered at his reflection in the mirror. There were bags beneath his chocolate colored eyes, a small pimple right about his left brow, and he looked like he was waken up from a five hour rest; That's likely because he did.

 
"Jong, five minutes till school; I'm not gonna be late, because you couldn't stop watching women all night." His sister, Luna, yelled from outside his bedroom door. 
 
"I'll be down in three." He responded, annoyed at her theory.
 
The truth be told, he hadn't been watching , or even tried to stay awake at all. It was that he couldn't sleep. It was anxiety again and he lucky ran out of his night medicine.
 
Brushing his teeth quick and sweeping his hair back, he then put on bb cream and foundation to living up his face. Then some nice eye shadow to make his eyes seem more done up. But before he left his room, he changed into a black muscle sleeveless shirt, tight jeans, and black converse.
 
Exiting his room, Jonghyun glanced at the hall way as he hurried to the stairs. His family moved during summer brake, wanting to get their kids from crime life in New York. So they moved down to Florida, into a small town called Bayside Cove. So on top of having a sleepless night, the junior had to go to a new school.
 
Luna waited in the living room, her strawberry blonde hair holding a flower hair clip. She was waiting with shoulder bag on and her car keys in her hand. "You ready now?"
 
"Yup!" Jounghyun said as he opened the door, pulling up his white backpack over his shoulder.
 
________J <3 M______________
 
Once at school, Luna went to the second floor, since they both already knew the school from a tour; Their parents were the type that gets them ready before they even start.
 
Since he was left alone, he explored through the crowd of people in the hall. There was tons of people in small crowds, chatting about parties and tv shows. Then there were couples, a few cuddling against lockers or even making out. Pretty much Jonghyun just walked by, not seeming to feel up to putting himself out there.
 
Getting past to where his locker was, he placed his backpack inside and got his art book and his sketch pad for art. He wasn't the best at drawing, or even cared to draw period, but to his unlucky nature, music theory was full. So shutting and locking the metal door, he turned and went to the art room.
 
Once past all the kids, getting into the art room, the bell rang. Thank god, Jonghyun thought, happy he wasn't late. 
 
Before he could go sit down in a seat in the back of the room, he was ambushed by a taller guy, his healed half shaved and part dyed blonde. "Your new here, huh?"
 
Jonghyun gave the guy a surprised look, not really expecting not wanting a question. "Yeah......."
 
But before Jonghyun could pass him and run to the other side of the room, the guy put out a hand to shake. "Well welcome! I'm Kim Kibum, but most people call me Key."
 
"Jonghyun....." He mumbled back, shaking Key's boney hand, his skin cold yet soft.
 
"Come!" Key said, not letting go of Jonghyun's hand and tugged him over to a free spot next to him. The he let go and at down.
 
As he did the teacher came in and Jonghyun sat, not wanting to get scolded by the teacher for standing. If he'd waited another minute before entering, Key would be sitting next to a empty seat.
 
The teacher talked and got them started on a new project; It was to design a future city.
 
"So how long have you been in town?"
 
Jonghyun glanced over, seeing Key draw but talk to him at the same time.
"Two weeks.........we moved from New York."
 
"I know."
 
Jonghyun eyes him, disbelieving. "And how is that if you haven't met me?"
 
"My friend, Taemin." Key said instantly, before leaning back. "Him"
 
As Key referred to the guy on the other side of him, a lean kid, waring a baseball cap over obviously dyed blonde hair, looked over. "What?"
 
"This is the guy from New York, right?" Key asked for reassurance, and got a nod from Taemin.
 
It hit Jonghuyn then that he had seen Taemin before. He recalled the guy outside working on a car. Then another time he was sitting on his porch, his bare feet on the banister. And also a time he was in his room, dancing in front of a open window.
 
"Oh yeah, you dance in your room shirtless, don't you?" Jonghyun said, smirking as he tried playing cool.
 
Taemin lightly blushed, furrowing his brows. "......."
 
"Now now, you guys behave." Key said, patting both of their backs. It made Jonghyun jump to an unusual touch, but he knew Key must be a open minded, touchy feel type of person.
 
________J <3 M______________
 
The class was soon ending, and Jonghyun had been finishing up his work and talking to the two guys. He learned they were pretty normal guy; Key being an extroverted guy who loves fashion, art, and oddly music while Taemin being an introverted guy into dancing, music, and also into music. 
 
"I'm surprised you guys like music." He said to them, Key glaring at him.
 
"Just because I love clothing, doesn't mean music isn't my other love."
 
"I know, I just didn't see you as a music fan."
 
"He's a pretty good singer." Taemin said while he was packing up his things. "It's like Broadway in his bedroom."
 
Key blushed, nudging his arm into Taemin's side. "Tae, stop.......I'm not that good."
 
Before Taemin or Jonghyun could talk to the whining Key, a group of guys across the room flicked a piece of paper at Key.
 
"Stfu!" One of them said, his hair dyed red. Key flipped him off, seeming to be angry, but let it go.
 
The other guys laughed at Key or agreed with the guy, but one happened to be reading a book. His hair was blonde, like an ash blonde, and his big brown eyes glanced up.
 
At the moment they did, Jonghyun was looking at him, both sitting across from each other. With the front view this time, he could see that this guy was very handsome. Light tan skin, long legs peeking from under their table, and a bit of upper body muscle. But as Jonghyun looked down to gather his own things, the bell rung.
 
Everyone got up, even the guy. From behind, the dyed redhead guy, patted his back as he walked behind him. "See you at Lunch, Minho!"
 
Jonghyun then glanced over at Key, who had been watching him stare at The Minho guy. "Ready to go?"
 
"Remind me at lunch to ask you about Minho!" Jonghuyn said.