chapter 1

P.S , I Still Love You

 So , it was a really nice day. Everyone is being friendly at school. Mom and dad were happy in the kitchen as we ate the breakfast this morning. Ken and Sooyoung were also happy today wait , they're always happy. But , everything change...

 "We need to take a break" , that's my boyfriend , soon to be ex-boyfriend. Lee Jungshin. He's tall , handsome , cute and clumsy but still smart.

 "What did you say ?" , I actually heard what he said. I was just confirming it. Of course you guys did it too because it was sudden. 

 "You heard me" he put his both hands on my shoulder. "But why ?" I look at him. "Its just , I have some reasons. Personal reasons" he whispered the last two words.

 I gasped because I suddenly thought of some reasons that doesn't make any sense , "Is this because of that Tiffany ?"

 His eyes turned big. Aha , I caught you. "No , of course not. I've told you I have some personal reasons"

 "And its has something to do with Tiffany ?" I fold my arms. "No" his voice raised.

 "Then why you're raising your voice ? So it really is ?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh my god. No , please Jihyo-ah , let's take a break okay. Hm" , oh my god why he looks so desperate to break up."Why I look so desperate you ask ?" he suddenly asked. Did he just read my mind ? 

 I quickly shook my head , "Its because I know what's your reason". 

 He let out a relief sighed , "Glad you know me". "Its because of Tiffany" I manage to say.

 "No ! Oh my god no ! Why is it so hard to talk with you ?! That's one of my reasons why I want us to over" he throw his hands up in the air.

 I'm gasping in Korean right now , its possible right. "That is so harsh Lee Jungshin. Fine ! Okay you want it so much. Okay , Lee Jungshin-ssi we're done". 

 "Good !" His voice raised

 "Amazing !" , oh I don't want to loose. He look at me so easily. So I tiptoe to look at him.

 "Fantastic !" He tiptoe too.

 Oh you don't want to loose ? Okay. "Elastic !" I tiptoe again. Aha , in your face. Shinee's song are always the best.

 "Why do you always involve shinee's song in our conversation ?! Stop act like a 15 girl will you ?" 

 "Duh , its my life. We're done right ? So , you can delete my 50 spam selfies in your phone , unfollow me in instagram , delete my co-"

 "I already did Song Jihyo-ssi-" he let out his right hand "-Let's act like we didn't know each other okay"

 Thats harsh. I looks at his hand and spit on it before kick a paperback towards him. He look at it as he wiped his hand on his pants. "FYI , I already fixed your favourite soccer boots for your tournament next week but since we already break up-" I squat down and take out one of the boots and tear off the spikes under it. Luckily it didn't too attach on the upper part if not I'm totally humiliated in front of my ex-boyfriend "-You can find a new pair of it"

 "You dont have too-" he look at me "-because I already bought one" his arrogant face totally on spot today.

 "Oh my god I hate you" I throw the boots on him before stomped my feet and walked away.

=

 Its already few months i broke up with him and i have to admit it that i am okay. No , actually no. We've became a really big big big rival in academic , sports and all the stuff that school had. I remembered once , he pulled me into his track and make me disqualified from the race. But karma it is , so i put alot lot lot of glue inside his sport shoes. The ammount of glue i put it in is the same amount of i love him. Wow that's many. In the end we always get a tons of detention class for our act.

=6 years later=

 "You're fired"

 "Fired"

 "I'm sorry fired"

"You-". "SShhh, i know. I'm going. Sayonara~" I make sign like Katniss made in Hunger games to my 4th boss who fired me. And now , I'm jobless.

=

 "Ahjumma ! One bottle juseyoooo~"

 "Yeeee. Right away"

I take out my phone and dial Sooyoung's. "Sooyoung-ah".

 "What is it ?"

 "Come here please. I'm broken"

 "Why ? Who did that ? Are you okay ? Where are you ?" Her voice sound so worried. 

 "I'm at the usual place. Faster Sooyoung-ah. It's hurt"

 "Okay okay. Wait up"

I hang off the phone and right at the time my drink was served. I thanked that ahjumma and as always , she will compliment me about how pretty I am. Well , accept it. I'm her regular costumer by the way.

 "Yah ! Noona , are you okay ?" , oh it Ken's

 "Oh Ken-ah. What are you doing here ?" I asked as I poured the drink. 

 "Sooyoung said you're broken and she send me first because she has something urgent to do"

 "Sooyoung sure is a successful woman and me. Look at me. Sitting here with soju as my partner"

 Ken loosen his shoulder because he already know what's up with me. He sure know me well. "Let me guess. You're fired ? Again ?"

 I nodded and buried my head inside my bag , "I'm dead. Who will pay our rent ? Its not fair for sooyoung and you the only one paid for the rent. I'm sure she will get really mad if she heard me get fired". 

 "Relax Noona. So what's the reason ?" He asked

 I sighed before inhale back some oxygen , "Well , the restaurant that I work for , I accidentally set the kitchen on fire"

 "You what ?!" His eyes were big.

 "Well its a small fire. A small fire-" I smiled sheeply "-but the restaurant is okay. For the shop nearby , I stupidly trusted this woman. She said she wanted to use the phone at the counter because she was being robed but in the end I was the one that being robed. She lied to me"

 Ken literally did a really facepalm , "why do you even-" he sighed "-continue"

 "For the second restaurant , there's a VIP guest. So I was signed to treat them and I accidently triped and make the food land on his head so yeah and for the last one , the boss really wanted to fire me because he hates me"

 "What- okay Noona. Thats all right. You didn't do anything dangerous right ? Ever since you broke up with Jungshin hyung you keep causing a trouble. Big trouble"

 I sent him a death glared before gulp another cup of soju. So basically I already gulp 10 cups of it. "Can you like not- I don't want to hear his name. You know I am so done with him" , another cup here we go before pass out.

 "Jihyo unnie" , finally sooyoung is here.

 "Oh sooyoung-ah-" ken pointed at me with his mouth "-she got fired again"

 "Again ?-" Sooyoung take a sit beside ken "-And why did you let her drink ? You know her"

 Both of them were looking at Jihyo who already had her head on the table.

 "Jihyo unnie-" sooyoung slowly touch my arm "-Lets go home"

 I weakly lifted my hand and make an 'okay' sign before lifted my head with my sad face plastered on my face ad stand up. Both of them were also stand up and help me to walk straight. 

  "Aigoo unnie. How many times do I have to tell you ? Don't drink. Its not good for your health" Sooyoung blabber continues.

 Dear god please make her close . And suddenly 'bam'.

 "Ouch" I winced right after I bumped onto a person.

 "Noona , are you okay ?" Ken and Sooyoung quickly squat down and help me to get up before apologized to the person.

 "Watch out next time" , I stopped walking as I heard the voice. 

 "Why ? Anything wrong ?" Sooyoung asked.

 "Wait a minute. Wait right here. Stay" I said and walked to the person that I bumped onto. Then , I taped his shoulder.

 "Yes ?" His eyes were focus to his phone instead of me. That's rude Mr.I Accidentally Bumped Onto. 

 I taped again and finally he look at me. But right after he look at me , his eyes were big as saucer , "So-Song Ji-Jihyo"

 Wait , no. It can't be happening. How the hell he knows my name. I can't see him clearly so I take out my glasses and booyah.

 "Lee Jungshin ?"

 Oh my God. My stomach feels weird. Its not a butterfly but feels like someone forced me to eat blended food and i dont want to so i throw it all out. Vomit. I just vomit on him. Oh no




So here's my first chapie. I hope you guys like it. Do comment to let me know how about you guys feel. Keep upvoting and subscribing because it means a lot to the new writer here <3