One

When Spring Meets Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter One


It was 6:50 AM. Haneul nervously watched the time on her phone as it gets later and later. She was supposed to report to school by 7:45 AM, and it takes approximately one hour or more to get there. To make matters worse, the bus isn’t arriving anytime soon. Ten minutes, in fact. I’m going to be so late.


It was 6:52 AM. Sehun slowly walked to the bus stop, realizing he was extra early today for some reason, and it only takes fifteen minutes to get to school. For him, school starts at 7:30 AM and he would usually reach at 7:25 AM. But today, he would reach at around 7:15 AM. He sighed, sitting down on the bench at the bus stop. Why am I so early today?

It was 7:00 AM. The bus arrived, slightly packed, but there was enough space for all the people at the bus stop to fit in. Finally. Haneul rushed to the door, wanting to enter when somebody abruptly blocked her way and went in the bus first. She furrowed her brows, completely annoyed before entering the bus after that person, and ended up standing next to them. Haneul turned to look at that person, wanting to send death glares but the moment she set her eyes on them, she flushed red and turned away. It turned out to be a guy. A really, really handsome guy and about her age – Sehun.
 

Well, he is cute and all but he’s rude for blocking my way. She argued to herself.

A few minutes into the bus ride and she found herself wanting to take a proper glance at him again, and she did. He was from Seou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter