Three.

Like The Very First Time

When Jackson entered the coffee shop in the twentieth day, Jinyoung stopped him in his tracks, pulling him to somewhere near the counter. 

The dancer looked at his friend with a question in his eyes, but Junior didn't take long to explain quickly what was happening.

"Mark is acting strange today"

"Strange...?"

"Actually, it's been three days he's weird, but it's always before you come in", he sighed, messing his own hair in frustration, "He's hard to talk and get information, he seems sad, but I don't know why"

"I wonder why..."

Jackson moved carefully, stretching back so he could stare where Mark was sitting. The boy looked really sad, this time he kept poking his food without eating it. He was totally different from what he usually was in front of Jackson, the angelic and smiley boy that was happy just because he was drinking coffee in the same place as always — ​until Jinyoung came and told him it's already another day, until he's aware he won't remember Jackson the next day and... And then Jackson noticed that in the last few days, Mark has freaked out because he knew he would forget everything, just like he did in their second meeting.

"This is it!", he exclaimed suddenly, startling Junior, "I think I know what it is"

"What do you think it is?"

"Jinyoung, think about it. He comes here everyday, he drinks his coffee, then he remembers the accident when he's told that is already another day, because he doesn't come here thinking that he crushed his car, he doesn't think he probably talked with someone he won't remember today, because he does it everyday, and usually he didn't let people approach him, right?"

"Yeah, you're right..."

"But now he's freaking out everyday when he meets me, he knows he'll forget me tomorrow and he feels sad, because he likes me. Jinyoung, he ing likes me. Now he thinks about it, the accident, the memory problem. He didn't even bring his book with him today, he noticed it's useless try to read something new, because tomorrow he'll forget everything he read now. Maybe it wasn't a good idea tell him about the accident, now he remembers it and gets like this..."

Junior looked at Jackson for a few minutes and sighed, turning around to watch the blonde boy from where they were. His friend was right in one hand, but it wasn't right hiding from Mark the problem he had, Jinyoung was really glad that Mark knew it by himself now and he didn't have to look at his expression of pure horror and surprise when he told him everyday about the accident.

"Maybe he's frustrated because he doesn't have someone to go out with him... He doesn't have friends, right?"

"Didn't he has friends before the accident?", he was really curious, looking at his friend.

"Maybe they were the people who made him so angry that day", he brushed it off, a signal to forget them, "I want to know what happened..."

Jackson nodded, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"I'm gonna change that, Jinyoung. I'll put a smile in that face, you'll see"

"But... How? Jackson, he won't remember you in forever, unless you go back in time and meet him before the incident, it's impossible!", he was talking a little loud, but tried not to, afraid that Mark could hear them.

The dancer just smiled, that smile that indicated he wasn't thinking about giving up whatever it was. But his smile just grew when he turned around to face Junior.

"Oh no... What do you want?"

"I'm gonna need your help, do you have a camera?"

In that day, Jackson didn't steal Mark's heart in the morning. He felt a big hole in his heart because of it, but he just asked Jinyoung to give Mark a special cupcake, happy to see that he made the blonde one a little bit happier than before when he entered the coffee shop.

At night, Jinyoung helped his friend to shoot a video. They begged the owner to let them use the place, it was a very good reason, and the oldman just let them do it because he really liked Mark and had a pity for his history.

They did everything right, without any problems. The effort Jackson was putting just to make something to Mark was making Jinyoung admire his friend. First, he never saw Jackson so into someone, he didn't do anything like this even to his ex, but now he was doing to someone he knew in days. Second, Jinyoung would never like to fall in love with someone who forgot you every day, it looked too painful for him - but the Wang boy wanted it, he needed to help Mark, he knew he could. He didn't know how, but in his head everything was going to be fine.

In the next day, Jackson woke up earlier than the usual. He took Mark's address with Jinyoung, ordered with him an americano and some cookies to takeout, he wanted to surprise Mark with his favorites.

Jackson drove to Mark's house, arriving at the time he wanted to. First things first, he was very surprised with the place that his crush lived. He didn't know the oldest was that rich, but now he was pretty sure.

He saw an oldman with a boy in front of the house, they were talking about surfboards, looking at one that was apparently made by that someone Jackson guessed was Mark's father.

He took the CD that had his video and his order, with a bouquet of roses, being careful to not drop anything and ruin his surprise — suddenly he was nervous for talking with Mark's parents for the first time, and the guy wasn't even around to give him a help.

"Uh, excuse me... I--"

"Are you Jackson Wang?"

Jackson's eyes went wide and he took three steps away, freaked out. And what if he had a bad reputation and didn't know it? The oldman had a serious look on his face and it was really making him regret everything, he was being analyzed from head to toe.

"Y-Yes sir, do y-you know me?", he wasn't planning on stutter, but the world wasn't helping him.

The oldman, to his surprise, sighed in relief and gave Jackson a warm smile. He got closer and took the box of cookies to help Jackson carry everything inside his house.

"Are you here for Mark?"

"Yeah... Do you know me?", he asked again, this time less afraid and more curious.

"Just what Mark told us everyday he met you. I was surprised that I didn't hear a thing about you yesterday"

"Oh, I... I was busy doing something for him. He looked sad"

A sparkle passed on the oldman's eyes, but Jackson couldn't figure out what was it. Suddenly he saw himself being pushed in the house's direction, the younger boy that was here approached to introduce himself.

"Hey, I'm Joey! Mark's youngest brother"

Jackson smiled and introduced himself, but he heard an "I know everything about you because of my brother" that made Raymond laugh — ​that was the oldman's name, but he made Jackson too nervous to call him anything that wasn't "sir".

"Mark, you have a visitor!"

"Coming!"

Raymond gave Jackson an envelope before he son arrived, without giving an explanation. Hear Mark's voice, being in his house and now with a mysterious envelope in his hand made Jackson's stomach flip back three times, but he contained his will of running and hiding away.

While the reason he was there didn't show up, Jackson opened what was in his hands, seeing all the pictures that Mark took of him until now. Every one of them had dates in the corner with a heart, in the envelope was written "never forget".

Thanks to that, Jackson had more mental notes about Mark that he planned to.

15. Mark is too cute for his own good.

16. Mark is rich, but I can't be ashamed about it.

17. Mark loves me.

The last one he thought about erasing, but seemed the truth, because Mark tried hard to remember Jackson one day.

In a few minutes, Mark ran down the stairs, dressed in a casual way — baggy clothes that gave an urge to hug him and never let go  to meet his visitor. The blonde one almost choked when he saw Jackson, he was thinking his old auntie had come from Los Angeles, not a young boy  handsome one, by the way.

"I, uh... Are you sure... Me?", he turned to look at his father, confused.

"It's a package for you"

Jackson cut off with a smile, making Mark look genuinely surprised. He approached carefully, and then the brunette gave him the envelope, the coffee, the CD and the bouquet. He pointed to Raymond, indicating he was carrying the cookie box.

"Oh. That's... New", he blinked a few times, trying to assimilate all information he got.

Usually, at this time in the morning, his parents wouldn't be awake  much less Joey, the boy slept until noon on his vacation days. He was getting dressed to go to the coffee shop, but suddenly he was there, receiving presents from a secret admirer.

"What do you think about watching the CD first?"

The dancer said smiling again, making the blonde one nod. Mark let Joey get the bouquet, asking him to put it in his room. He took the coffee, the envelope and the CD with him.

He put the CD in his video-game and turned the TV on, putting it in the right channel. He sat down in the couch and snuggled there, waiting the video to start. He was so curious that he didn't even care that the handsome delivery boy was still here.

Somehow, something poked him, like he was the one that didn't know what was happening.

And then the video started.

"Are you filming, Jinyoung?"

"Hmmm... It's red-- Yeah, yeah, I am, you can talk"

Mark blinked a few times, turning in the couch to look at Jackson. He was the boy in the video, sitting at the table that Mark sat everyday to drink his coffee, exactly the same place even before the accident. In that moment, he noticed that the coffee in his hand was his favorite.

"Hey, Yien. Or Mark, what you prefer", he giggled, "I'm Jackson Wang, I have a Chinese name too, KaYee, but you call me Gaga. I come here everyday, you know?", a pause, "But it's not because of the coffee or cupcakes, it's because of you"

Mark bit his bottom lip, suddenly feeling an urge to cry. He wanted so much to remember what was being said to him, why he couldn't be normal and watch this video knowing who the boy was? Why he couldn't give to others what they expected from him?

"I made this video for a reason. I know you didn't remember your accident, but... After a few months, you remembered by yourself, without Jinyoung telling you it wasn't Sunday anymore, right?", he was nervous, Mark could see, "So... We're like... Liking each other, you know? I like you a lot, really a lot. Since the first day I've met you, and that's already twenty days ago, you make me fall in love with you even more"

Again Mark looked at Jackson, earning a shy smile in response. Before he got lost in the boy's eyes, he turned to watch the TV again.

"They told me that I should give up, that you won't remember me in forever. But Mark... I say this every day you get frustrated because you know you'll forget me. I remember you, I know you exist and I know how adorable you are. How beautiful you get when you're embarrassed, or how much you talk when you let me sit with you", he giggled again, getting a deep breath before continuing, "And then I had an idea"

At this time, the blonde one was holding his tears, watching the video with caring eyes, admiring that boy. He never had someone that cared this much about him, he was afraid to fall in love because he knew nobody could take his memory problem, it was too much to handle. But then... Here he was. 

He looked at Jackson again, he was trying to make sure he wasn't being fooled. Well, if it was the case, his dad would never allow the boy inside his home.

"You're gonna watch this video everyday. And we're gonna keep it updated!", he smiled, "We're gonna film ourselves everyday, and I'll put all the videos together. I'll show to you how you look when you smile at me. When I ask you to be my boyfriend, when you say that you love me... We're gonna film everything. Because, even if you forget, these videos will show you what you've been doing"

Jackson approached Mark while he watched the recording, staying at Raymond's side, bitting his bottom lip nervously because he didn't have any positive reaction from Mark yet.

"If you promise me you won't give up, I swear to you that I'll make you fall in love with me everyday. Do you promise?"

And, with Jackson raising his little finger in the camera's direction, the video ended. Mark blinked a few times, trying to assimilate everything he heard until now, and then he looked at his own hands, remembering the envelope.

He opened it and saw all the pictures he took, he looked at every one of them, making sure it was from his polaroid camera. The dates that was in the photos' corner were his handwriting. He wasn't being fooled  and he was very thankful, from the bottom of his heart. Jackson knew him only for twenty days and struggled more than anyone else in this entire life.

"I... Don't know what to say, it's kinda confuse to know that I've been dating a boy in the last twenty days...", he talked more to himself than to the others, but his dad heard.

Raymond laughed out loud and then Mark got up from the sofa, turning around to look at his "boyfriend" and his father.

"You not only was dating him in the last twenty days as you've been coming home talking about him for hours! About how handsome he is, how he makes your heart beat faster, and how he makes you blu--"

Raymond stopped talking when his son threw a pillow at him, Jackson noticed that Mark was blushing from his ears to his cheeks, then he chuckled, he couldn't get enough of it.

"Enough, oh my God"

Trying to get off topic, Mark turned and looked at Jackson again from head to toe, a lot of times, before he stared at his eyes sorely. The brunette looked back calmly, he knew his crush needed time to get used at what he just heard.

"You... Really meant that? Are you sure?"

It was in that moment that Jackson noticed Mark's eyes were full of tears, and then he smiled. He held out his arms and pulled Mark into a tight and warm hug, feeling his shirt start to get wet where Mark was hiding his face. He the blonde locks and closed his eyes, pulling the boy even closer to him.

"Yeah... I really meant every word I said", he answered in a low tone, opening his eyes to look at his almost-father-in-law.

Raymond looked at the two boys and smiled, making a signal that he would let them alone. Jackson gave him a thankful look and then watched the oldman leave. 

He kept Mark's hair slowly, breathing in his sweet scent and smiling to himself, proud of his surprise, proud that he didn't give up, proud that he could and he would make Mark the happiest person in the world.

In this moment of silence, another item was in this mental list.

18.  I don't know how, but I'm madly in love with Mark. There's no return.

 

 


WHATS

UP!!!!

So, the next chapter is the last one~~ I'll update soon because it's ready, I just need time to translate everything and review to make sure that I didn't make huge mistakes. LOL

Sorry my grammar, I don't talk or write in english for a long time, so I'm kinda lame, bleh.

Anyways~~ Hope you liked it! The fourth chapter is my favorite one and I'm anxious to post it. hehe 

AND AN ENORMOUS THANK YOU TO:

fierylilacxxprettygirl20Valentine0 and Gdae_Woo who gave me up votes to this fanfic and made me REALLY excited to post!

AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO:

mizukineko24, fierylilacxx, Nath1259, bby_tigz, terelanes, ShineeStar7 (i'mashawoltooomg), KrisMarie, angelatsuki, 

IDCjustwannaread1999(you'reclearlymehaha), AllyCain, vipbabyexotic (b.a.piscomingback!!), chikzjoy, madchiz, redthorn13, 

zelochingu, ema_roll, nabxla, amiaclive, asianboyturtle, DragonRace, haydeear, dricasxx94, leahmarie, AgioooKyung_, 

mylin96, akmanafeera91, Uniquedeer, prettygirl20, prefectsmksb, daheap, prankster207, cocoavienna, Valentine0, Gdae_Woo, 

LeeNanami, xoxogossipgoat, carolbension, rmfn1330, 13Prom15ELF, BabyShades, KPop_Angel7, chuichi, akemynism(markson!!!) and iqinpanda who subscribed until now and gave me strenght to keep this on!

XOXO TO YOU ALL!!!