FINAL

If I Leave (나가거든)
       For Yoongi-hyung. Jimin thought as he walked into the stage and bowed and began performing.
 
 
 
 
 
       The sad melodies filled Jimin's heart as he remebers that this is gonna be his last performance, unknown to the members.
 
 
 
 
 
       He was too immersed in his thoughts that he had forgotten to sing the first verse but it was never noticed by the audience as they probably thought that it's just an intro, not until Jimin sang the second verse.
 
 
 
 
 

 

I'm calling, don't you hear me?.
I want to tell you what I feel without you
I think of you, I pine for you
I know I can never forget you.
I need your warmth,..
Let me in your arms.
 
I can give you everything....
You are my happiness, my life

 

 

I love you
Don't you know it?
Those words come
From the very bottom of my heart
You are so much,
The sense, my purpose
The answer of my whole life

 

 

I need your warmth
Let me in your arms.
I can give you everything
You are my happiness, my life

 

 

I think of you
Hard of you
All of my dreams
Have I dreamed for you only.

 

 

I love you..
And you always
Those words come
From the very bottom of my heart...

 

 
 
 
        "I love you..." Jimin whispered the last line, a tear escaped from his eyes as everything turned pitch black.
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
         The members, especially Yoongi, had rushed into the hospital that Jimin was taken in after the younger had fainted. They went to the nurse station to ask where Jimin's room is.
 
 
 
 
 
         "Room 309, Sir." The nurse answered and they thanked her as they went towards the said room.
 
 
 
 
 
         As soon as they went near the room, the doctor came out just in time.
 
 
 
 
 
         "Doc! How's Jimin?" Jin asked, worry etched in his beautiful face. The doctor just sighed.
 
 
 
 
 
         "Didn't he tell you?" The doctor asked, which irritates the second eldest of the group.
 
 
 
 
 
         "That's why we're asking!!!" Yoongi snapped, which surprised the members and the doctor. The members knew Yoongi's like this when he's frustrated or something irritates him. The members thought it must be the latter.
 
 
 
          The doctor, Choi Soohyun, took a deep breath and sighed as he told the members Jimin's condition which made the two maknaes and Hoseok cry in sadness and frustration, while Namjoon and Jin hugged each other for comfort and Yoongi doing his best at, being calm.
 
 
 
 
 
          "Can we see him?" Yoongi asked calmly and the doctor nodded as he gestured them that it's okay to come in. They walked inside the room one by one, only to stop at the sight.
 
 
 
 
 
          There is Jimin, laying in a hospital bed with petals surrounding him, looking peaceful but weak. Jimin sheepishly smiled at them.
 
 
 
 
 
          "...YOU HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL THIS TO US?!" Taehyung screamed as he hugged the shorter tightlyand cried. Jin pried him off of Jimin because the shorter seemed so weak and helpless now.
 
 
 
 
 
          "Sorry guys. I made you worry. Don't worry I'll be fine." Jimin smiled weakly.
 
 
 
 
 
          "You've been sick with Hanahaki Disease for almost three months and you just let it infect your body and now you're in most hopeless situation and you're telling us not to worry?" Yoongi calmly said but his face said otherwise, which made Jimin's smile falter a little bit.
 
 
 
 
 
          Jimin tried to speak, to apologize, but Yoongi had already stormed off the room and Namjoon and Hoseok went to calm the pale rapper down. Jungkook, Taehyung and Seokjin had red, puffy eyes as they cried to Jimin.
 
 
 
 
 
          "Hyung..." Jungkook muttered and sniffed.
 
 
 
 
 
          "Why did you let it grow?" The younger asked him as he cried into elder's embrace. Jimin answered.
 
 
 
 
 
           "To remind me that I have feelings for someone who'll never seem to know my feelings." Jimin smiled weakly before coughing and rose petals coming out from his mouth.
 
 
 
 
 
           "Who is he, Jimin?" Seokjin asked.
 
 
 
 
 
           It took moments for the younger to respond but when he did, they did not expect to be that guy.
 
 
 
 
 
           "... Yoongi-hyung." Jimin answered weakly, yet loud enough for the three to hear.
 
 
 
 
 
           "Then why didn't you confess to him?" Seokjin asked, sad at the fact that Jimin, their cute little fluff of sunshine, the only member who gives energy to all members, the only who cheers them up, is now slowly dying.
 
 
 
 
 
           "I'm more scared to be rejected than to die, so I didn't confess." Jimin answered and suddenly, a loud bang on the table was heard.
 
 
 
 
 
           "BULL PARK JIMIN!!! THAT'S ONE MOTHERING BULL OF A REASON!!!" A fuming Taehyung shouted as he stormed out of the room, leaving Jimin more hurt, knowing that his best buddy, just walked out on him. However, he understood that so he continued speaking.
 
 
 
 
 
           "I-I really regretted it though. Not confessing to him was like the most cowardly decision I've ever made in my entire life but we all know that we live in a homophobic of a country so I expected him to be like one so..." And Jimin's voice trailed off. The two just went to hug the dancer and told them that it's okay to cry, in which Jimin rejected the thought but his eyes tend to betray his thoughts.
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
            "Yoongi-hyung!! Wait for us!!!" Namjoon and Hoseok shouted as they ran towards the elder. The elder eventually stopped and looked at his surroundings. They are currently at the hospital's rooftop and it calms Yoongi a little bit.
 
 
 
 
 
            Namjoon and Hoseok are already panting as soon as they caught up with him. Yoongi wanted to laugh at their faces. Wanted to.
 
 
 
 
 
            But his mind is so busy wondering to Jimin.
 
 
 
 
 
            Why Jimin? Just why? Yoongi thought.
 
 
 
 
 
            He felt a pang on his heart as soon as he saw Jimin laying on the hospital bed, looking hopeless but still smiles just to make others feel okay.
 
 
 
 
 
            Why does he have to care so much to other people? Why can't he just take care of himself?
 
 
 
 
 
           He's too busy thinking that he didn't realize that his mouth is now opening and speaking all his thoughts. He's too engrossed that he didn't notice Namjoon and Hoseok's knowing gaze.
 
 
 
 
 
           "You love him, hyung." Hoseok blurted out, making the elder snapped out of his thoughts and turns to look at the dancer.
 
 
 
 
 
           "I'm not." He said with a poker face.
 
 
 
 
 
           "You are, hyung. Don't deny it. You wouldn't care so much like this unless you care for him."
 
 
 
 
 
           "Yes I do care for him but that doesn't mean I'm in love at him or anything." Yoongi reasoned.
 
 
 
 
 
           The two just looked at him with unreadable expression and sighed.
 
 
 
 
 
           "And if I do then---" Yoongi pauses when his phone rang. He took the call and knows right away that it's Seokjin.
 
 
 
 
 
           "Yoongi, come back to Jimin's room. Now." Seokjin said with a firm tone.
 
 
 
 
 
           "Why hyung? Is something wrong with him?" Yoongi asked, calm but worried.
 
 
 
 
 
           "No, he just... He just wants to talk to you." Seokjin minimized his voice, audible enough for the pale rapper to hear. Yoongi just hums and went back to the room.
 
 
 
 
 
           "Where are you going?" Namjoon asked as they looked at the elder began to walk.
 
 
 
 
 
          "Jimin's." The only thing he said before he continued walking off, leaving the two behind.
 
 
 
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
 
 
 
          "Jiminie?" Yoongi called, careful as he walks inside the room and the younger just smiles. The elder just smiled back.
 
 
 
 
 
          "Yoongi-hyung." Jimin smiled, the same smile he saw a few moments ago. Jimin carefully sat up from his bed and Yoongi helped him carefully and made sure the younger sat up comfortably.
 
 
 
 
 
          "Hyung..." Jimin called as he hold the elder's hand.
 
 
 
 
 
          "Jiminie?" Yoongi called back.
 
 
 
 
 
          "Hyung..." 
 
 
 
 
 
          "What is it, Jiminie?" 
 
 
 
 
 
          "Can I ask you a favor?" Jimin asked while looking at the elder. Yoongi just nods as he stared at Jimin's beautiful orbs.
 
 
 
 
 
           "Can you watch my last performance?" Jimin asked and Yoongi looked at him, confused but opens the video, letting the younger watch his own performance.
 
 
 
 
 
           "Wow~ don't I look awesome there, hyung?" Jimin grins and Yoongi can't help but to grin back, forgetting that they're in a hospital and Jimin being sick. It was as if it's just the two of them in their own world.
 
 
 
 
 
            The way the younger had sang it, it felt as if it was directed to someone. The thought made Yoongi feel a pang in his chest.
 
 
 
 
 
            "Is this... For someone, Jiminie?" Yoongi asked and Jimin slowly nods. Yoongi definitely just felt his heart crashed into two. He tried to look calm watching the whole video.
 
 
 
 
 
            "Do... You know who I sang this for, hyung?" Jimin asked, hopefully wishing Yoongi knows the answer. That it's you Yoongi-hyung.
 
 
 
 
 
            However, being the dense Yoongi is, answered him.
 
 
 
 
 
           "... Jungkook?" Yoongi guessed and the answer made Jimin felt like he wanted to facepalm himself--- no, more like facepalming himself with a chair. Ugh hyung...
 
 
 
 
 
           "Why the hell would you think it's Kookie? We all know that I love him in a brotherly way." Jimin sighed as he leaned to kiss the elder in the lips.
 
 
 
 
 
           "It's you, Yoongi-hyung. It's always been you." Jimin smiled, a sad one. Yoongi was still shocked at what the younger did but smiled and kissed the younger again.
 
 
 
 
 
           "I may not feel the same as you yet..." Yoongi said, making Jimin's smile falter a bit but doesn't say anything as he hears Yoongi's next words.
 
 
 
 
 
           "... But I want to give this a chance. I want you to make me." Yoongi smiled genuinely.
 
 
 
 
 
           "But I can't be cured..."
 
 
 
 
 
           "Hanahaki disease can be cured as what the doctor will tell you but your feelings will be gone along with the petals. Also, they can also be cured if the person you love loves you back." Yoongi explained.
 
 
 
 
 
           "How could you know all of this, hyung? Have you experienced it before?" The dancer asked curiously.
 
 
 
 
 
           "Research, Jimin. Research." Yoongi said plainly, in which Jimin responded 'riiiiiiiight'.
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
 
            Few hours later, Jimin made them go back to their dorm because 'you guys needs to shower you stink like dead people oh my god'.
 
 
            Few days later, Jimin has been told that the flowers inside his body was gone miraculously, he had stopped coughing flowers and he went back to his normal self again, much to the members' delight especially Yoongi.
 
 
            Because they will never be the same if Jimin left us.
 
 
            I won't let him leave this world... without him knowing that I love him too.
 
 
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
 
[A/N:] This really took me a week to finish this bc I'm lazy. Also, sorry for rushing the story midway through the end but at least Jimin didn't die!!!
 
Hope you like it!!!
 
 
Now Playing: Jo Sumi - If I Leave (나가거든)