Final

You're just a little more special

"Oppa"

"Please look here!"

"Suga"

"Suga oppa!"

"I love you"

"Thank you for the message from last night (twitter)"

"Can I shake your hand?"

"Can you face here?"

"You're so cool~"

"Thank you for today"

"Thank you for your hard work!" the girl said with a big smile. Yoongi return the smile and quickly sign the album then slide it to the next person, Jin.

"It's getting cold so be sure to dress warmly" Yoongi said before the girl move along, giving her a gummy smile and the girl blush, nodding.

"Hi" Yoongi greet, returning his attention back to a new fan that approach him as Taehyung slide the fan album to him.

"Hi!" the fan greet back and Yoongi quickly take a glance at the fan as the voice is high, but quite deep. Yoongi would deny it if the fan appearance didn't shock him. The fan is a guy, no surprises there, but he had strawberry red hair, chubby cheeks but somewhat blend in with his face perfectly and probably the cutest smile Yoongi ever saw in a fan.

"Oh.. uh nice hair" Yoongi compliment, almost stutter and he hates stuttering.

"Ah thanks, I got it done last week" the boy smile as he brush his fingers through his hair, brushing his bangs back.

"What's your name?" Yoongi change the subject, trying not to get distracted by the boy's hair... or face in that matter.

"Huh?"

"You know..." Yoongi tap his pen against the album and raise an eyebrow at the boy. The boy stare at him confuse for a second before his ears flush red in embarrassment.

"Oh! Right! That, Jimin! Park Jimin" he exclaim. Yoongi nod and quickly sign the album as Taehyung already pushing the next album toward him but at least Taehyung's nice enough to buy him some time by fooling around with the fan and playing with the fan's gift, entertaining her.

"Well, Jimin, hope you go home safely" Yoongi said flashing the boy with his usual gummy smile and slide the album toward Jin, whose is next to him. Jimin smile back and nod. Yoongi would also deny it if he like Jimin's chubby cheekss and eye smile when he smile because honestly, Yoongi's lowkey like it more than he thought.

Yoongi then grab the album that was near his elbow, waiting to be sign and nudge Taehyung's arm, signaling him to let the fan move on. Taehyung notice and wave at the fan, "Okay~ See you later!!" he smile his rectangle smile as the fan scoot over to greet Yoongi.

 

The fan meeting ended rather quickly, considering two hours is short than their usual five.

The fan meeting may be over but the day isn't. It's not even nine in the morning yet and Yoongi's already ready to sleep for 20 hours. He sigh as he wrap himself in his oversize scarf knowing that there will be at least two concerts today. One at noon in Tokyo and another on in Seoul at seven. He doesn't know how time work but it just does.

"Okay, let's move," the manager said holding the door open for us. Yoongi grab his phone, shoving it in his pocket and make his way to the van.

 

--

 

The day was eventful to say the least. Tokyo fans were nicer than he expected. They were welcoming them very passionately.

Returning to Seoul was a completely different feeling. Not that seoul fans isn't passionate but different fans from different place bring different atmosphere and vibe. It's something Yoongi will never get used to but he likes the feeling anyway.

They all went to stage for rehearsal and it's not really Yoongi's favorite things to do. Being sweaty for a few hours, dancing and singing, in his case, rapping nonstop in a tracksuit and wearing that stupid paper name tag thing around his torso is so damn annoying.

"Okay! That's a wrap, everyone take 10" the director clap his hand yelling on top of his lungs, making sure everyone in the whole concert room to hear. Finally, it's break time.

Namjoon and Jin went back to the waiting room pretty much straight away, trying their best co catch some air and ruffling their hands though their sweaty hair. Jeongguk just doesn't want to move as he lay down on his back flat in the middle of that stage. Taehyung is nowhere to be seen, the usual. Hoseok stand in the corner of the stage, fanning himself with his hand and shake his head like a wild dog. Yoongi doesn't move from his spot, doesn't sit down nor lies down. Instead, he rip off the stupid paper name tag thing around his torso, wanting to move freely without it getting in the way.

"Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung and Hoseok chirp making their way toward Yoongi. Oh no..

"What is it?" Yoongi reply flatly, sending dagger with his glare when Taehyung hug his torso and Hoseok wrap his sweaty arm around Yoongi's shoulder.

"Look over there!" Hoseok said gesturing his head toward the crowd seat and point at it. Yoongi ignore the clingy Taehyung and look into the crowd seats. He squint his eyes as if he's really trying to look for something even though he doesn't know what he's looking for.

"Who are you pointing?" Yoongi ask before he felt a shiver run up his spine, "YAH TAE! Get your hands out of my stomach you rascal!!" he scold prying Taehyung off of his torso and the younger giggle at the reaction.

"Him! Oh my god him!!" Hoseok whine, ignoring Taehyung and Yoongi practically fighting. He's going to lose another neve if he had to keeps up with whatever these idiots are talking about. Finally, Taehyung let go of his torso in defeated and skip away toward Jeongguk, preparing to annoy the younger.

"Who's him? There's a million of him out there"

Hoseok roll his eyes as if he's annoy and scoff at the oblivious Yoongi. Why would he be annoy? Yoongi should be the annoy and complain one right now. "God there's literally one person. Him. The red head, over there" Hoseok groan and grab Yoongi head, turning it to where Hoseok want him to look. Yoongi at first protest before noticing a red blob floating far away.

Yoongi squint his eyes, even more than before to make out a small crowd of fans sitting in the corner of the concert room. They have their sign up and chanting names. Most of them are all girls, except one boy, with strawberry red hair and chubby cheeks that somewhat blend in perfectly with his face, Jimin.

Jimin doesn't join in with the girls chanting names or holding up any sign with 'I love you' or any memebers' name or having his face paint or anything fan feel like that. Yoongi then wonder is Jimin really a fan?

Jimin, with hawk vision, notice Yoongi's stare and their eyes met for a second (Yoongi swear that they have eyes contact), neither look away. Yoongi can feel the atmosphere tense around them but he doesn't want to look away, he's not that type to back down. And Jimin doesn't look like he want to back down also, although his expression clearly show he want to. Yoongi wave at Jimin, indicate the first impression and smile his gummy smile. The same smile that he show to Jimin at the fan meet earlier the day.

Jimin seem to hesitate, like he wasn't expecting a wave or a smile or anything. He wave back and Yoongi notice that Jimin's holding a single Bangtan Bomb light. At least he bring something flashy and original, very genetic but somehow he stand out.

Yoongi then notice Hoseok left his side long ago so he start walking toward the crowd seats, toward Jimin specifically. He doesn't know why. Usually he wouldn't indicate any social conversation at all, but Jimin looks like an interesting guy and he's willing to walk all the way up to the corner of the concert room just to talk to a red head guy whose he barely know.

The girls squeal once Yoongi reaches them.

"Oppa i love you !"

"You work hard!!"

"You should rest, you seem tired!"

Yoongi deosn't reply but he bow 45 degree angle as a 'thanks' and 'hi' follow by a smile. A small smile, not the gummy genuine smile.

"Hey," Yoongi greet as he walk past the girls and toward Jimin. Jimin seem... surprise. Well anyone would. No one would believe that the hibernating bear Yoongi would climb all these steps just to talk to a fan.

"Hey" Jimin murmur, fidgeting his Bangtan Bomb light with both of his hands.

"I never thought I'll see you here" Yoongi said, taking a seat next to Jimin.

Jimin flinch at the action, his eyes wander around the room as to make sure if this is the real Yoongi and not some prankster, or making sure that Yoongi's really talking to him and not someone behind him. "I- of course I'm here. I'm always here" Jimin scoff, as if he take Yoongi's comment offended.

"What about fan meeting?"

"I attend almost every single one held in Korea"

"How come I don't see you at all?"

"You barely notice your own group members" Jimin laugh whole heartedly before continuing "You just don't see me in the crowd. I would always wear black instead of bright colors and I'm quite short so I blend in with the crowd more" he sigh in disappointment but his face show otherwise with a big goofy smile spread across his face. It makes Yoongi laugh.

"That might be true, no one would notice a guy who's short and doesn't do much to stand out"

Jimin face flush red, a pretty shade that match his hair.

"So how long have you been a fan?"

"Ever since I heard you guy gonna debut" Jimin answer without hesitation, nodding his head proudly. Usually most fans he met would say things like;

"A couple months"

"Not long ago"

"Since... hmmm your debut"

The last one would always seem hesitates, as if they lie so that they wouldn't hurt his feelings but true be told, he doesn't care whether how long they been a fan for.. A fan is still a fan. But jimin answer sound more convincing than the rest.

"That, and I'm your #1 fan" Jimin add before letting out one of the brightest smile Yoongi see. If Yoongi describe Hoseok smile as blinding him then Jimin smile may as well as destroy him.

"Yeah okay try saying that in front of a million fans"

Jimn fake a gasp, "They'll roast me alive!! Have you seen what the fans do to that one guy who start throwing tomatoes at Namjoon just because his hair was white and he can rap?"

Yoongi laugh, nodding, "Yeah that was a crazy time"

"Or that time when Hoseok start 'handing' out free flying kisses for a few concerts and like a thousand of them try to grab that floating kiss" Jimin uses his finger to quote the 'handing', keeping his bright smile and shudder at the memories, leaving Yoongi smiling unconsciously.

Yoongi nod in agreement, "We got in quite a big trouble after that thanks to Hoseok" he comment. Yoongi was right about Jimin being an interesting guy.

 

"PLACES PEOPLE, PLACES" the director yell on top of his lungs once again. Clapping his hand like a mad man before sitting down again.

"Guess that's your cue to go" Jimin said gesturing his head over to the stage.

Yoongi nod and stand up, he take a few steps before turning around to Jimin again, "We're having a mini fan meet tomorrow at 2 in Busan, hopefully you can be there" he said quickly then he run down toward the stage with s.

Yoongi doesn't know why he tell Jimin their schedule nor why he care if Jimin's there or not. Maybe to prove what Jimin said about showing up on almost every fan meeting they had was true. The only thing he know is that he doesn't want to think too much about it since it's giving him moe of a headache than he already had from rehearsing.

 

--

 

Yoongi get off the car after Jeongguk exit and follow the members toward the mini fan meet.

"So how was the talk with red head yesterday?" Hoseok walk next to Yoongi showing his mocking smirk.

"It's not red head, his name's Jimin" Yoongi roll his eyes, picking up his pace.

"Oh my god Yoongi actually remember a fan name?" Hoseok quicken his pace also. He doesn't even need to as Yoongi's short as hell and doesn't walk that fast anyway.

"Why wouldn't I? They're our fans" Yoongi furrow his eyebrows before glaring at the other, "You know what, you Hoseok"

Hoseok laugh as a respond before running off toward Taehyung and Jeongguk.

As soon as Yoongi get to the mini fan meeting platform, the fans cheer as the members appear in sight. The first thing Yoongi notice in the crowd of fans is a single red head.

Sure there's some other colors mix in the crowd like blonde, orange, chestnut light brown, etc.

Jimin, of course, notices Yoongi and wave his hand as an 'Im here today' and smile his bright smile. His eye smile show and honestly it warm Yoongi to see it. Like he's the only one who notice that smile.

 

 

As time pass after all the genetic speeches as "Thank you for coming even though it's only an hour and a half long and it's cold as outside and it's like o'clock in the morning" that somewhat immprint into Yoongi's brain by now. He could get a tattoo if he want to so that he doesn't have to talk next time.

When the staff bring out a table for the signing event, Yoongi grabs the middle seat as it's somewhat his spot ever since the first signing event. He doesn't like to be in the front because he doesn't want to feel rush or pressure. He doesn't want to be the last because he doesn't want to entertain a fan over time limit or else it won't be fair for the others.

"Hi," a familiar voice sweep through Yoongi's freezing ears and he shot his head up right away to see the owner of the voice, Jimin. Yoongi would deny with all his might that he smile at Jimin unconsciously.

"Hey, you made it" Yoongi said trying his best to keep his tone flat and monotone.

"Yeah, I never said I wouldn't" Jimin chuckle. Yoongi doesn't exactly say anything after that as he sign the album for Jimin and slide it next to him.

"See you next time" Jimin said as he move along before he went over the time limit. Yoongi nod as a respond follow by a little wave.

 

--

 

They did see each other next time, and the next and the next.

It's been somewhat a daily routine for Yoongi to expect that Jimin will show in their fan meeting, anywhere in Korea of course. And it's been a daily routine for Jimin to show up in every BTS fan meeting whether it's a mini fan meeting or a hug one or even a handshake event. He makes sure to show up every time like he show up for class every day.

"Dude hey, it's the red head---" Hoseok start but notice Yoongi's glare before stopping and replacing his words, "---Jimin again"

Yoongi sight and look over to the crowd and sure enough.. there's Jimin. Standing in the center of the crowd with his hair tuck in a beanie with both of his hands up waving it furiously. Jimin grew more and more confidence in talking with Yoongi over the fan events and Yoongi doesn't complain. He likes how Jimin smile more and more whenever they notice each other presence. And Yoongi admit that despite Jimin's hair hidden and the fact that he's standing in the center of the crowd, he shine like a teletubby sun.

Yoongi notices Jimin's waving at him, he doesn't even need to look for Jimin's red hair in the crowd anymore. He look for the boy with bright smile, the one that stand out the most and probably one of his favorite thing after sleeping.

 

--

 

One day it happen, Yoongi couldn't spot Jimin anywhere in the crowd. No sight of the boy bright smile nor his strawberry hair that start to fade nor even his eye smile.

Yoongi admit that it really bring him down because he's been expecting Jimin to show up. It becomes a habit of his, to long and waits fo rthe strawberry hair boy with a bright smile and a high pitch voice to greet him and wave at him from the distant.

Yoongi didn't think he would miss Jimin this much even though Jimin just miss one fan meeting got him so work up.

"He's not here today?" Hoseok ask, wrapping his arm around Yoongi's shoulder as usual.

"No, no sign of him" Yoongi murmur and shrug, squatting Hoseok's off his shoulder lazily. Hoseok deem it as an don't-bother-me-today attitude so he didn't say anything and leave Yoongi alone.

Yoongi shake his head before slapping himself, hard and pinch his arm. A fan meeting's still a fan meeting. He can't look depress because one fan didn't show up.

Stretching his cheeks and nose and other facial features he had on his face to fix his grumpy and disappointment expression, replacing it with an tired and gummy smile expression.

Jimin may be busy, he convinces himself. Not everyone have all the time in the world to run around Korea and show up in a fan meeting randomly. Jimin have his own life and so does Yoongi.

 

--

 

It's been almost a week now and there's still no sign of Jimin. Hoseok notices Yoongi disappointmint express that shows clearly every time the latter can't find Jimin in the crowd and just pat Yoongi's back pitying him with a sorry expression.

The feelings to see Jimin grow and increase as time goes by and Yoongi try his best to keep it hidden. Not wanting to make things obvious even if his expression already gives that away.

It was then until the members (beside Hoseok) also notice Yoongi's changes like his expression, his action, and how clingy he gets sometime with Jin because he want some comfort.

Yoongi manage, just barely, until Taehyung said something unintentionally but it twist his stomach and it felt like he's been stab a million times. And Yoongi still debates whether what Taehyung said to him was a good thing or a bad thing because Taehyung said things that never made sense. But once he said things that made sense, it leaves Yoongi thinking all day of what the younger said. Maybe that's why Yoongi never really talk anything to Taehyung unless it's an emergency.

"Yoongi hyung I think you loved Jimin more than Jimin loved you"

Was what Taehyung said. Usually he doesn't care of what others people say to him but Taehyung's comment somewhat gives him a different feeling. He can never predict what Taehyung will say. but he shrug it off as if it doesn't affect him in the slightest.

 

--

 

This is probably the longest fan meeting they've held. Usually the shortest would be an hour long and the longest would be six to eight hours long. But this particular fan meeting, held in Seoul, is the longest. It lasts for three days and three hours past midnight and honestly, it's a miracle that Yoongi hadn't fainted due to exhaustion for the past two days. And during those two days, there's still no sign of Jimin.

The fans didn't look like it's decreasing at all, maybe it's just his mind playing tricks on him. Seeing so many new faces and somewhat gives him nausea..

Sure he loves meeting fans and talk to them and fool around with them but he had social limits and once it reach that limit, he can't help but need to take a I-need-an-hour-pooping-break-but-really-I-just-need-to-be-alone-break.

 

 

"Smile~"

"Suga oppa!"

"Jin hyung~~~"

"JHOPE OPPA"

"Vkook! Taekook!!"

"Oppa I love your new album so much"

"Thank you for today!!"

"Oppa! Please look here"

 

 

Yoongi sigh as he plop down on the couch in the waiting room. Finally they let all the members take a ten minutes break. He really needed it. After sitting for more than five hours straight, signing albums and interact with humans non stop really worn him to the core.

Namjoon, the slowest person to catch on with whatever going on, "What's with you? You're usually in a really good mood after seeing the fans" he said without looking up from his phone as he continue texting with one hand and hold a half full water bottle with the other.

"Yeah" was all Yoongi reply. resting his elbow onto the couch and rest his cheek against his palm.

'But.. He wasn't here today either' Yoongi thought as he start to zone out thinking of Jimin, the usual. He close his eyes and the first thing that appear into his mine was Jimin smile, that same timid smile before they met slowly turn into a carefree and confident smile as time pass.

 

--

 

"Unfortunately, today is the last day, isn't it?" Yoongi said into the mic, replacing his tired and sleep deprived expression with the best smiling expression he can. "Also, it started snowing, so be sure to get home safely after this alright?"

The fans respond with "Yes oppa~" almost simultaneously.

"Don't get sick~" he added with a genuine smile play on his lips. He may say the same speech over and over to almost all the fan meeting but he mean what he said, and he'll never get tired of saying it even if it's imprint into his mind better than math formulas.

"Then let's have fun today"

 

 

 

"Oppa please eat well" a fan said as she waits for Yoongi to finish signing her album.

"You too" he chuckle and slide the album next to him.

"Thank you" the fan giggle as she move along and Yoongi watch her.

The only time when Yoongi can get in such a good mood and not worrying about Jimin being missing is talking with the fans. They really know how to cheer him up.

Noticing a figure appear in front of him, "Hi~" he said as he return his attention back to signing albums, "So, who should I sign this to? What's your name?"

"Ah~ you're so mean. I only missed a few days and you already forgot abuot me?" the fan whine, with such an familiar high pitch voice. "I'm very hurt, you know" then comes a laughter.

The same voice and laughter that Yoongi had been waiting for, he shot his head up to face the fan with god forsaken speed. "J-Jimin?!"

"Awww you do remember me!" Jimin smile his usual smile, the one that Yoongi like the most. It's really Jimin, he's really here. Except this time Jimin's face seem a little more red than usual, must be of the cold. His hair faded a few shade lighter than strawberry red, and it also fade unevenly. "Hi Yoongi~"

"I- wow, you call yourself my number one fan, yet I haven't seen you... around..." Yoongi decides to tease Jimin for the fun of it but trail off as Jimin start to have a coughing fit. His usual teasing grin turn to a worried expression instantly, "Hey.. are you okay?"

"Ah --- yeah" Jimin nod, covering his mouth and cough a few more times before talking again. "Sorry, I'm really sick so.." Jimin swallow down a cough, Yoongi can tell as the latter's adam apple moves up and down with great difficulty. "I couldn't even move for a week.. I even missed your concert" he pout and Yoongi resist an urge to reach his hand out and tug on his cheeks and hug that pout away. But he didn't.

"Right," Yoongi deem it's almost pass time limit as he can feel the intense stare by the security behind him and quickly sign the album, "Well, be careful on your way home" Yoongi turn the page for the next person to sign it and slide the album next to him and keep his face down on purpose, not wanting to make eye contact with Jimin.

"Yeah" was Jimin respond. It sounded more sad and disappointed than Yoongi thought it would be and it felt like someone punch him in the .

 

 

--

 

 

'Even though I finally got enough energy to get out of bed and leave the house; I barely managed to tell him anything..' Jimin thought and sigh in defeated. He walk along the sidewalk and let the snow fall upon him slowly. He really had no engery to walk, but it's a force for him to walk if he want to get home. This is the cons of not owning a car and missing your bus stop.

The red light blink as Jimin stop his walking, waiting to cross the street. The snow falls that landed on Jimn's hair and shoulder start to pile up. The paper bag that Jimin's carrying start to intimidate him as he waits for the green light to blink.

'What did he write anyway..?' Jimin wonder, bringing the paper bag up and fish out the album that all the members had sign today. Opening the album and flip through the pages until it land on Yoongi's photos and signature, nothing seem out of the ordinary. Except a sticky note in between the album;

I miss you . . . Get well soon

Call me brat, 0213-456-XXX

There was a circle drawn badly around the number along with two arrows point downward to the numbers and jimin can tell it's out of rush and his face gone from sickness red to tomaro blush yelling "Oh mY GOD"

 

 

 

 

 


BONUS (bc i love to torture myself with this ship yeah?)

Jimin can't sit still. He's 100% sure no one can. Not when they're nervous and all they want to do is hide in a corner and disappear.

Jimin's nervous, beyond nervous honestly.

He wouldn't dream of sitting in the waiting room with the BTS members. He wasn't sure if he want to do this or not.

"I'm sure they'll support you" was one of Yoongi's comment that Jimin hang on for dear life.

 

It's been almost six months when Yoongi gives Jimin his phone numbers and they talk all night that day. It makes Jimin heart flutter when they met again after BTS Red Bullet Tour at the airport. It's like internet friends meeting each other for the first time except they're just away for a few weeks, or months, he can't recall.

Yoongi decides to force Jimin to join into BTS because Jimin had been getting along with almost all the members and they're really like Jimin. That, and it's more fun to tease Yoongi with Jimin in the presence because Yoongi would unintenally curse out loud or his face would flush deep red, which Jimin think is super adorable.

"You'll be fine" Jimin hear a voice said next to him until he feel something plop down next to him. It was none other than Yoongi.

Yoongi smile his kind smile and ruffle the latter's hair, which is now chocolate brown because his strawberry hair faded and his roots is growing. Jimin doesn't say anything. He want to though he know that no words would come out even if he try because every time he's nervous, he would stay silent or rambling about nonsense and slip his accent out. So instead, Jimin manage a small pity smile.

"Okay let's go guys! It's time" one of the staff clap her hands together as the members slowly stand up, making their way toward the exit door and out to the fan meeting. Jimin instantly froze in his spot, not willing to move even if he had to. 

"Jimin-ah" Yoongi lower his voice, it's not the same drunken and monotone voice, it's one of those voice he only use when he's worried. Jimin look at him but not in the eyes, not directly anyway, Jimin was looking at his facial features. Anywhere but his eyes basically. "I know you're nervous"

"How can I not?" Jimin scoff as if he can ridicule himself more, "Have you look outside? There's like hundred.. no thousand of fans waiting to judge me"

Yoongi grab Jimin hand and yank him up, off of his seat and making him stand up properly. "Look I know, everyone have that feeling sometime okay? Even I have that" Jimin doesn't say anything except another scoff. The famous straight face Yoongi? Right okay.

"And I know how annoying and stubborn you get when you're nervous so just stay close to me yeah?" Yoongi scowl and head toward the exit of the waiting, dragging Jimin behind him. Jimin protest at first but Yoongi just tighten his grip on Jimin's hand and glare over his shoulder to Jimin, startling the younger.

Since Yoongi and Jimin were the last to come out, the attention turn to them and it pressure Jimin even more. He can feel his body tremble under the eyes of .. everyone. "Hyung I can't-" he whisper to Yoongi as low as he can as the fans are cheering, mostly to Yoongi and half of them are curious about who's Jimin is.

"I told you to stick with me didn't I" Yoongi growl impatiently as he walk over to the members, standing in the end of the line with Jimin slightly hiding behind him. Well half of Jimin's body is hidden behind Yoongi's small body.

"Thank you for coming to the fan meet even though it's almost midterm for most of you all. I hope you study well and don't get distracted" Namjoon said, showing his nerdy and geeky side. Jimin can tell that all the member roll their eyes at Namjoon's comment.

Taehyung snatch the mic out of Namjoon hand as soon as he's done talking, "And take care of your body" he said.

"Sleep well too~ It's important" Jin add, standing next to Taehyung.

"Use vinegar to wash your face. Summer's almost here and your skin will get dry easily" Jeongguk give beauty advice and honestly, that's the last thing Jimin thought Jeongguk will say.

"I'm your hope" Hoseok yell loudly, "For your exams~" Clearly he doesn't need the mic at all because Hoseok is loud by nature.

Namjoon snatch the mic back from Taehyung and hand it over to Yoongi, the person who would do all the talking. Yoongi take it from him casually with one hand, not letting go of Jimin hand and he's thankful for it. Knowing what Yoongi will talk about, Jimin scoot closer to Yoongi, hiding more than half of his body behind Yoongi as most of the fans attention is now turn over to Yoongi and Jimin.

Yoongi being so helpful and an , nudge Jimin to stand next to him. The younger obey even though he doesn't want to.

"So some of you.. All of you may wonder who's this next to me right here" Yoongi start without any hesitation and Jimin can feel his body tense up when the fans reply with "Yes~"

Usually, he would be one of the fans responding to whatever the members are saying but this time, he's on the other side. Which is nerve wrecking.

"This is our new member, Jimin. He's incredibly shy around new people" with just that short summary, Yoongi hand Jimin the mic and Jimin glare at Yoongi with the i-don't-have-anything-to-say look. Yoongi reply with the just-introduce-yourself-stupid look and Jimin groan internally.

Jimin grab the mic and hesitate to speak for a second, he feel like he could pass out as the whole crowds' attention is now facing him. "I-" Jimin voice crack and he can feel his accent coming out, clearing his throat, he start again, "I'm Jimin. In charge of vocal and dance, n-nice to meet you" he then bow 90 degree.

Once he stand up straight again, Jimin feel like he could pass out right here as the fans curious and confuse expression change to suspicious expression. 

"They won't believe you if you just said it hyung, sing something" Jeongguk comment as he look at Jimin with the do-something-before-this-atmosphere-get-more-awkward-than-it-already-is.

"Ah okay, what song?"

"Eyes nose lips!" Taehyung yell loudly from across the line.

Jimin nod and let go of Yoongi's hand, which due to the older surprise but he maintain his tired expression anyway. Jimin inhale and start singing.

 

 

The respond from him singing to Eyes, Nose, Lips requested by Taehyung was unexpected. At first no one say anything until one fan clap, then another, and another follow clapping along with some cheering and Jimin can feel tears prickle his eyes, threaten to fall.

The fan meeting ended faster than he thought. Pass by like he just blink. The feeling of his first fan meeting was enjoyable, it was fun. He thought that being a fan and just joining their fan event is fun but being the opposite side is another feeling. The fans comes for the members of course, but some of them actually nice enough to said 'hi' to Jimin on their way back to the crowd or wave at Jimin.

 

 

"It wasn't so bad now was it?" Yoongi ask once they head back to the waiting room.

"I suppose so" Jimin nod in agreement. He thought it would be worse. It could be worse but the members really save him from having a mental breakdown there.

It may be a long way to reach to be accepted as part of BTS but Jimin's willing to try.

 


 

Caption:[Jimin] Just pick this loser from the airport, now going to the mall kekeke

Caption: [Yoongi] His first concert ever and he kept clinging onto me aish..

Caption: [Jimin] guess who fell asleep right after rehearsal for the concert?

Caption: [Yoongi] he's tearing up (refer to the first pic) ah he's embarrassed since one of the fan yell his name (refer to the second one)

Caption: [Jimin] behind the stage of the great Min Yoongi keke