ooh ahh ooh ahh my love

OOH AHH OOH AHH My Love..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

annyeong~~ well if you are about to read this, i am highly recommend to listen to Twice song - Ooh ahh. just in case to brighten up the mood. enjoy your reading guys. hwaiting!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is currently studying in a high school. Well, everyone says high school is quite important as it should be the starter of Love. That is when our heart develops a feeling that hard to be explained which is love. Kyungsoo cannot run from the fact too. He finds it that it’s really hard when he fell for someone.

 

 

Kyungsoo had set his eyes for this one little fella. His school’s mate, Sehun is the school most famous boy. Everyone calls him as the flower boy because of his super nice looking face, his extremely hot and delicious body and also his y voice. Kyungsoo could moan out his name while listening to the y beast voice.

 

But, the real main problem is Kyungsoo is a geek nerd book worm boy who practically wasting his time with books and books. His black hair is forever messy and the bang always covers his eyes. Kyungsoo cries to the fact that he is just nobody compared to Sehun who absolutely is A Somebody. How someone perfect like Oh mighty Sehun want to date someone geek and hideous like Do creepy Kyungsoo.  

 

 

“huarghhhh i hate my life so much..” Kyungsoo stomped his legs on the floor, while hating on his life.

 

Kyungsoo is desperately wanted Sehun to be his. He really, really likes that y beast no matter what. However one thing good about Kyungsoo is, his handsome and perfect determination. He is not a type of easy lose guy. What he want, he definitely will try hard to get it no matter what.

 

 

“yes!!!! I will make you my prince no matter what you y beast.” Kyungsoo kissed Sehun’s poster that he kept and giggled.

 

 

--

 

Kyungsoo is thinking hard about an idea of making Sehun fall for him. He wanders around the school’s library in between the books racks. Say about book worm guy, Jesus Kyungsoo always spend his time at the library.  Kyungsoo ruffles his hair annoyingly for running out of idea.

 

 

Kyungsoo gives up. He sits on his chair back while softly nailing his head on the table. Without his knowing, his action is actually kind of disturbing some students in the library.

 

 

“psst!”

 

 

Kyungoo looks at the voice. His eyes widen when he sees the y beast is right in front of him. Well not the really in front. It is in front of his table. But Sehun is not the one who whistling to him. It’s Sehun’s best  buddy, Chanyeol. Kyungsoo closes his mouth in shock.

 

Chanyeol signs a ‘shut your mouth up’ with his stare to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo could easily read his face because it seemed like Kyungsoo had annoyed him so much.

 

Kyungsoo bows his head a bit and mouths a sorry before taking his things and gets up.

 

 

However, to be Kyungso surprised, when he walks right in front of Sehun’s table, his legs suddenly twisted as he walks so fast and in reflect, Kyungsoo fall down on the floor.

 

Kyungsoo’s face was bumped onto the cold floor. Kyungsoo feels like the time freeze on a while. Because the moment he put up his face, he hears the beautiful y voice calling for him.

 

“hey! Are you okay?” Kyungsoo looked at Sehun’s charming face. Kyungsoo can’t believe that the human doll had just talked to him.

 

“a-are you talking to me?” Kyungsoo asked in awe.

 

Sehun smiles, revealing his line of white teeth. Kyungsoo can’t feel so much blessed with Sehun smiled to him.

 

 

“OH MY GOD!!!!! PLEASE DONT SMILE OR I WOULD KILL MYSELF.. PLEASE KISS ME..” Kyungsoo mind was actually in somewhere else.

 

“a-are you okay?” Sehun asked once again. Kyungsoo wasn’t heard because he is in another world.

 

Sehun decides to shake Kyungsoo’s body. That is when Kyungsoo earth on. “y-yes..?”

 

“dude! He was asking you are you okay or not?” Chanyeol interrupted while smiling.

 

Kyungso still in awe. He doesn’t actually sure what happened. That is when he feels Sehun’s hand on his shoulders. That reality slaps Kyungsoo so hard that Kyungsoo’s heart beats so fast, faster than that so called bullet train.

 

 

 

“o-ooo my God. He touches  me, he touches me.” Kyungsoo talked to himself while grinning so bright.

 

Sehun finds that Kyungsoo is kind of funny to always space out.

 

“yah!” Chanyeol yelled at Kyungsoo’s ear.

 

 

“YAHHHH!” Kyungsoo yelled too in surprise.

 

Kyungsoo closes his mouth out of embarrass. He really hates himself now. So he bows his head before immediately stands up and runs out from the library awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo slaps himself at the school cafeteria. He sits beside Baekhyun, his cousin. He knocks his head on the table repeatedly like an idiot.

 

 

“yah! What happened? Bad day huh?” Baekhyun asked, eyes still on his ipad.

 

 

“more than a bad day. It’s a HELL day. I wish someone can stab me so that I could die of this embarrassment.” Kyungsoo pouted.

 

 

Baekhun chuckles. Kyungsoo words can be so childish yet funny at the same time. “yah! Care to share with me?”

 

 

Kyungsoo looks straight at Baekhyun face before starting his speech. “okay, so I was in the library and i had no idea that when i could embarrassed myself in front of the my prince charming Sehun. I had suddenly fell on the stinky floor and i was spacing out so much that he laughed and i hate his best friend Chanyeol for laughing at me too.” Kyungsoo face palmed.

 

Baekhyun can’t hold his laughter too. “yah! Why are you laughing too?” Kyungsoo slapped Baekhyun’a arm.

 

 

“ouch! Yah it hurts.” Baekhyun groaned, continue to smile.

 

 

Kyungsoo crosses his arms, feels annoy enough with his best friend behaviour.

 

“how could you fell down baby soo?”

 

 

“i hate this useless legs for suddenly twisted and fell on the ground. Huarggggh my Prince Charming might think im a clown geek.” Kyungsoo shook Baekhyun’s body.

 

“chill. Look, he is here.” Baekhyun quickly patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

 

 

Kyungsoo instantly look at front him to see Sehun is walking to his usual King seat. This time he has to pass Kyungsoo’s seat and Kyungsoo can’t be hated it no more after that incident.

 

Sehun stops once he stepped in front of Kyungsoo. He then grins and chuckles while looking at Kyungsoo, before continue walking.

 

 

Kyungsoo slaps himself. “GOD! IM GONNA SUICIDE” Kyungsoo mentally killed.

 

 

 

--

 

 

While Kyungsoo is straddling to his locker for changing books, he watches everyone from his back cautiously before opening his locker slowly. He needs to make sure no one is seeing his inside locker. Because his locker definitely has all the things that have Sehun’s picture on them. Kyungsoo desperately ask a stalker to capture Sehun’s candid and he actually used all his money and savings to printed Sehun’s face on his file, pencil case and his gym bag. But all of the things are in Kyungsoo’s house. He doesn’t dare to let his secret reveal. So, inside his locker, there was thousands of Sehun’s polaroid and pictures stamped on the locker walls. Kyungsoo picks one and plants his sweet kiss on the picture.

 

 

Kyungsoo can be worse than a sasaeng fan but he is below of doing such stupid things like sasaeng will does.

 

 

Kyungsoo takes his books and locks his locker back very carefully. He double check for the lock. Kyungsoo smiles and turns his back to face Sehun who is actually behind him, standing right at his own locker. Kyungsoo forget that Sehun’s locker was actually behind his. Kyungsoo suddenly felt insecure. What if Sehun peaked on his locker while he was kissing sweetly the picture. Kyungsoo leans his back on the locker, face frightened.

 

 

Sehun who noticed Kyungsoo behind him let out a small chuckles, remembering the scene from the library. Sehun looks at Kyungsoo’s expression. Rather freak of something. Did the guy see a ghost?

 

“are you okay?” Sehun asked.

 

 

Kyungsoo eyes widen. He is truly surprised with Sehun’s talking to him. “h-he was talking to me..” Kyungsoo mumbled. He didn’t notice that he mumbled it a bit loud.

 

“Yes I was talking to you.” Sehun smirked.

 

 

Kyungsoo screams on his mind. “GOD BLESS MY DAY!! YEAYY FIRST INTERACTION..,” Kyungsoo started to imagine things.

 

Sehun chuckles so hard looking at Kyungsoo who always space out. Sehun once already got his things, he walks away, leaving the hall. Before he’s truly leaving, he patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder to wake him up.

 

 

Once Kyungsoo earth on, he looked at Sehun who was walking away from him. But still he can’t forget how warm Sehun’s touches his shoulder just now. Wait! Sehun patted his shoulder? Kyungsoo’s shoulder? Kyungsoo super duper screams on his mind when his brain could really progresses what had happened just now. His fanboying adrenaline moves through his spine so fast.

 

“OMMAAA THIS SHIRT AINT GO TO A WASHING MACHINE I SWEAR I WILL NEVER WASH THIS SHIRT.” Kyungsoo screamed alone in the hall. Lucky there were just happened not to be there.

 

 

--

 

 

 Kyungsoo is now heading to his school’s club. He is not exactly the president of the club nor a member but he loves to spend his times there, reading books and do his works. Lucky the real members and  president itself never scold or forced Kyungsoo out of the room. It is actually for public used. It is like a mini library just not with so many books. The different is that the room had a mini bar.

 

 

Kyungsoo reads his book silently on his seat. He is facing the window. So indeed the sun rays that hit Kyungsoo’s face really make his face glows in the room.

 

Kyungsoo is focusing on his reading when suddenly the door opened and a guy walks in.

 

“Kyungsoo-ssi..”

 

Kyungsoo turns to see his PE teacher is nearing him.

 

 

“Mr.PARK” Kyungsoo called his name.

 

 

Mr.Park  pulls out a chair next to Kyungsoo and places his butts on that. “yes Mr.Park. Anything?” Kyungsoo asked clueless with the teacher sudden meeting him after class.

 

 

Mr.ParK seems so much happy written on his face. “Kyungsoo-ah.. you know right you are my favourite student.” Mr.Park sounded like desperate.

 

“yes... and for what occasion you are here Mr.Park?” Kyungsoo asked blankly.

 

“a-actually do you still remember Hakyeon? The manager of our school’s Basketball team?” Mr.Park slowly spoke about his about his main reason for being there.

 

Kyungsoo nods. Of course he still remember that. Well, Haekyeon is an innocent boy. He really good in managing people or group. That’s why he was picked for managing the basketball team.

 

 

“yes and so...?”

 

 

Mr.Park sighs. He then continues with his real deal. “so, there is a bit problem... actually he quitted from being the manager for our basketball team. He moved to soccer team already.”

 

 

Kyungsoo still puzzles with Mr.Park words. Like what’s wrong with Hakyeon’s quitting. It was his right as a human being.

 

“so... I actually already picked you to be the new manager for them...” Mr.Park continued while begging with his hand.

 

Kyungsoo eyes go super wide.

 

Now only Kyungsoo remember how all the team members of the basketball team are just full of jerks. Now it makes more sense that why Hakyeon quitted.

 

 

 

“andwae.....!!!” Kyungsoo screamed.

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo can’t breathe. He really needs to find his best friend. He needs to pass the bad news so bad to Baekhyun. So, he runs as fast as he can anywhere in school to find his one true best friend.

 

 

Once he spotted Baekhyun was eating his favourite apple pie in school cafeteria alone, he pulls his effort to grab his friends hands and elope him to the school garden.

 

 

“baekkie baekkie baekkie.. there is a news. Super bad news..” Kyungsoo seemed rushing.

 

 

Baekhyun grits his teeth to the fallen apple pie on the floor before he was dragged by his stupid best friend Kyungsoo.

 

 

“YAHHH! You dropped my apple pie. MY. FAVOURITE. APPLE. PIE.” Baekhyun yelled in frustrated.

 

Kyungsoo look at how really Baekhyun super mad. He automatically remember that Baekhyun really can’t be dealt with food. If someone took his foods, that would be the end of the one’s life.

 

 

“mian.. I SWEAR I WOULD BUY YOU 10 PIECES OF APPLE PIE JUST FOR YOU AFTER THIS. PROMISE.” Kyungsoo had to do his last trick on hungry Baekhyun.

 

 

Upon hearing the promise, Baekhyun eyes shining so bright and he totally smiles like a cute baby to get his mother’s milk in no time.

 

“OKAY. YOU’VE PROMISED.” Baekhyun hugged Kyungsoo and jumped.

 

 

Kyungsoo loosen the hug and its time to get into real business.

 

 

“Baekkie-ah.. remember the bad news..” Kyungsoo tried to calm the excited Baekhyun down.

 

“oh okay.” Kyungsoo smiled to the behaved Baekhyun.

 

 

“good. Now for the real business. You know what..” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“know what?” Baekhyun shrugged.

 

 

“the bad news..” Kyungsoo said.

 

“yah! You didn’t tell me how could i know stupid.” Baekhun smacked Kyungsoo’s head a bit hard.

 

 

Kyungsoo groans. “oh i forgot. Okay. Now. Actually Mr.Park had just met me just now and I-I...” Kyungsoo started to sob.

 

Baekhyun looks like he gets Kyungsoo’s point and starts to panic. “omo did Mr.Park you? did he force you to do slave with him?”

 

Kyungsoo swears for God Sake. Aside of food, Baekhyun mind always full with and dirty stuffs too. Blame the hormone.

 

“YAH! BYUN MIND.” It’s Kyungsoo’s time to hit Baekhyun’s head.

 

“of course we don’t have you dirty minded boy. Actually if i did have with him it was not the worse news ever okay. The worse is I HAVE TO BE THE MANAGER FOR PRINCE CHARMING BASKETBALL TEAM.” Kyungsoo sternly said.

 

 

“WHAT??” It’s time for Baekhyun to shock and his eyes widened so bigger than Kyungsoo.

 

 

--

 

 

Kyungsoo finds it useless to ask his best friends opinion about the pros and cons about being the manager of the school’s basketball team club.

 

Kyungsoo weakly walks to the direction. The direction of his new hell cell. Kyungsoo stops in front of the club room. He sighs and sobs a couple of times before slowly spins the door knob.

 

 

“annyeong haseyo...” Kyungsoo opened the door.

 

 

Boomed. A pail of flour dropped down on each of Kyungsoo’s body. Everyone was laughing except for someone.

 

 

“Kyungsoo.. Kyungsoo..” Kyungsoo heard someone calling his name.

 

 

Kyungsoo then realizes that he is standing in front of the room with everyone eyes are on him.

 

 

“n-ne?”Kyungsoo blinked confusedly.

 

Everyone chuckles and awes to this cute little boy who is spacing out a while before.

 

“yah! Cutie.. you are so cute when spacing out just now..” someone spoken out of the people inside the room.

 

Kyungsoo checks on his uniform. “emm, no flour..?” Kyungsoo mumbled. He even checked his arms and everything on him. No flour.

 

Everyone laughs so hard. “yah! Do you really think that we are so mean to set up a flour prank on you?”

 

 

Kyungsoo smiles a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter