Two Can Play That Game Oppa.

They were my surprise but now, they are my Life.

 

[LeeNa's POV]

"KIM LEENA! YOU BETTER GET YOUR PRECIOUS DOWN HERE FAST ELSE YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!"

"Aishh! Where's my phone??! NEH UNNIE! BE RIGHT DOWN IN A SEC!" I found my phone lying on my dresser and grabbed it.

YES. YES. YES. I got into Konkuk University! Yeap.. Ahh my dream finally came true!! Ouh and did I tell you Aden got in too?! Well now you know. Yes she got in too!~ My bestie's in the same scholl as me AGAIN!! I LOVE MY LIFE.

OKay I better stop dreaming and get down fast else I'll be skinned alive!

I did a final check on my outfit else I'll be reprimanded by THE fashion police.

"AWESOME. LeeNa, FIGHTING!" I motivated myself before bolting out from my room. As I was literally flying down the flight of stairs I received a message from the boys. I smiled. They just made the start of my day great. There were five wishes in that one message.

 

From: MinHo Oppa

Baby doll!! Good luck on your first day of school neh?? Stay away from the playboys! They are NASTY beings.. Like seriously. IF they try to hit on you, TELL UMMA ASAP. ARRASO?? Eat your lunch! Don't skip it *glare* I know you would so I made your lunch box!^^ It's with Min Ae Noona.. I know I'm THE AWESOMEST UMMA EVER. ^^ LOVE YOU!~~ xoxo

Noona Noona Noona!~~ Good luck for your first day of school!! I'm having my first day of my last year too~~ *shudders* All those screaming fangirls.. SAVE ME NOONA! BRING ME WITH YOU!~~ Teehee.. Umma made us the same lunch box! Hehe.. OUH and I miss you Noona! xoxo

My Little cuzzie!! Good luck good luck good luck! *Hugs you tight and spins you around* That's it. I'm coming over and doing it myself! Aww but I can't.. Yeobo's dragging me to grocery shopping! Save me LEENA! I wish I can drive you to school myself *pouts* Miss miss miss my little LeeNa!

Dongsaeng! My favourite dongsaeng in the world! Apart from Taeminnie of course XD Let's just say you are my favourite yeodongsaeng ever! OKAY GOOD LUCK LIKE SERIOUSLY GOOD LUCK!~ Any guys trying to hit on you, give them that laser glare of yours. Don't be afraid. If there's anyone who dares to bully SHINEE'S PRECIOUS, we'll come down and handle them ourselves. MUAHAHAHAHA.. heheh okay xoxo Have fun~~ Now back to CHICKEN!!

Hey there.. See those message above mine? Yea I'm not going to bore you anymore. Good luck aite? See you around LeeNa-ah... ;)

 

I chuckled at each and every dorky wishes each of my boys typed in.. I love them so much! Except for Minho Oppa's.. Aishh that's all?? Disappointed but hey at least he wished me! Hmm Oppa see you around? How I wish..Anywho!~~ I'm ready for school *Beaming*

-

"Aishh where's this woman??? I'm going to be late if she keeps this up!" I had my hands crossed over my chest and my left foot tapping impatiently on the ground. Just then I was choked by a back hug from someone. WHO THE HELL??!

NO. Don't tell me someone knew I was Kim LeeNa daughter of Kim Ha-neul. OMG NO! Idon't want to be kidnapped on my first day of school! Oppas HELP ME!

"YAH! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ? AND WHY ARE YOU HUGGING ME FROM BEHIND?!" I tried to pry off the hands of my intruder.

"Guess who?!" I was puzzled. It was a girl's voice that definitely doesn't belong to Aden. Who else do I know in Korea besides Aden and SHINee?! I forcefully turned around and to my surprise, there stood a beautiful girl in front of me beaming like a little kid. I gasped.

"MINJO?! LEE MINJO?! OHMYGAH!! Its you!~~" I hugged her tight and jumped a little. It was my friend back in high school! She did tell me she's living in KOREA!

"Like finally!" She said in a sarcastic way.  I frowned.

"Who asked you to hugged me from the back like that?? I thought I was being kidnapped or something!" I hit her arm and she pouted. We laughed it off and soon was joined by THE Park Aden, girlfriend of Lee Jinki Onew of SHINee.. YES GIRLS.. Be very JEALOUS. (A/N: XD)

MinJo and me had the same class whereas Aden was in her dance department. Thank God I had MinJo with me else I'll be bored to DEATH with ty, y students strutting in this University with their overly fake beauty and skimpy clothings. Good GAWD it's a school for goodness sake it ain't no club. Ouh what are they called? QUEENKA??? Seriously??? 

Lunch was cute. The three of us shared a table and I had my lunch box ready. Made by the Oh-So-Awesome Kim Kibum The Almighty Key Umma. Psst I had to praise him alrite? Kekekeke..

Aden talked about the hot dance instructor she had and all the best dancers were in her class. Yes only the best gets to this school so she's one of the BEST. I'm proud to be her Bestfriend.

MinJo talked about her love for heehehe Key Oppa from erhemm SHINee.. I had to pretend I didn't know them much though and I giggled at her comments about Key Umma and the rest. Of course Aden would go all tensed up whenever MinJo talked about Onew Oppa but thank god MiNJo said her bias was Key Umma and not him., Else..... It's history..

She loves all of them but mainly Key Umma would be her love. I told her she's just fangirling and not loving him as Kim Kibum not Key of SHINee and she glared at me. Ooopss.. I surrendered and continued listening to her talk.

Hmm I wonder what would happen if the two of them met. I think they would be at loggerheads when MinJo gets to know the REAL KEY. Muahahaha~ That'll be awesome to watch. I mean both of them has great personalities. As in BIG STRONG personality. Both loves fashion and shopping.. OUH and their criticism. GAWD. Someone could just die from their sarcasm. All in all, they are made for each other. Hmm one day.. I'll meet this two up. Kekeke

[LeeNa's POV]

 

[Author's POV]

"Bye LeeNa! Bye Aden! See you guys tomorrow neh?" MInJo gave the both of them a big hug and soon was interrupted by a girl slightly younger than them.

"Unnie.. Umma's waiting in the car! She got me to get you! Hurry will you?!" LeeNa and Aden had their eyebrows up at the sudden appearance of the girl.

"Aishh Lee Eun Ae! Where's your manners? At least greet before you came barging in to our little farewell here! Mianhae babes. This is Lee Eun Ae my little sister. She's in her last year of her high school. Umma's probably waiting in the car now and I'm running late so yeah..." She nudges Eun Ae and she got her cue.

"Ahh Joseonghamida.. Lee Eun Ae imnida!" She smiled brightly and bowed.

"Omo! Kyeopta! MinJo! I didn't know you had a cute sister!"Leena hugged Eun Ae and pinched her cheeks lightly. Aden pulled LeeNa back and apologized.

"Erm sorry she's like that around cute stuffs.. Heeheh yea you are cute!" Aden reasoned out. MinJo and Eun Ae just laughed it off.

"It's okay.. Heh I get.. erm a lot.." Eun Ae scratched the back of her neck and smiled.

"Yes cute but super annoying!~" She stuck her tongue out at her younger sister and laughed. Eun Ae and MinJo then waved their goodbyes and left.

"Okay bye babe.. I have to go home now. I can't go over to your house today. Tomorrow okay? Appa's home so you know me!" She gleamed and pecked LeeNa's cheeks and went into her car. Leena waved and sighed.

"Great now I wait for Chin Ho Oppa.. Aishh" [ A/N : For those who don't know or forget, Chin Ho is her driver ] She sat down on the bench and swung her legs around. Not far away, someone was watching her and he was smiling at her cuteness. He was distracted by the vibrations of his phone.

"Yeobosaeyo??"

"Hyung! We are coming to get you.. Umma's nagging because I came out late!~ Help me hyung!~ Don't you complain! It is your fault!" He could hear the Umma's voice not far away. He chuckled at their mother and son ways.

"I'll wait for you guys at the back gate as usual! Bye for now!~"

"Bye MinHo hyung! 0o0o0o Key Umma! Look a kitten! Can we pull over and bring it home puhlese~~" MinHo chuckled at his cuteness and ended the call.

Yes readers.. MinHo is in Konkuk University. He has been observing and looking after LeeNa secretly behind her back since he can't hang out with her openly. He IS an Idol after all. MinHo is a rule by rule guy. SM doesn't allow datings or relationships for Idols and he follows by it. He didn't want to bring any harm to LeeNa knowing the anti-fans might just crush her. So he'd rather bear this pain of not having her openly or telling her how much he loves her  rather than to hurt her by his fans.

He was standing behind a tree in his disguise so that student won't be able to regconize him looking at a girl. He was about to leave when he noticed LeeNa being approached by a guy in sunglasses.

"Who's that guy?" He asked himself puzzeld. "It couldn't be Chin Ho hyung. He doesn't wear like that. Wait he looks... Familiar.." He gasped when the guy took off his sunglasses.

He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist tight. He was about to go over and get LeeNa away from that guy but he was too late. LeeNa was making her way into his car. He punched the tree beside him and swore.

"LeeNa-ah.. why didn't you listen to me??" He muttered sounding disappointed and mad. He then made his way to the back gate where he found the black SUV waiting for him. He swung open the car door roughly and sat grumpily beside a shocked Taemin. He had his arms crossed across his chest and he didn't even bother to greet any of them.

"H-Hyung.. Gwenchana??" Taemin cautiously asked his hyung not wanting to trip on his wire. MinHo didn't move a muscle instead he stared out the window waiting for Jonghyun to press the pedal. 

"Yah MinHo. What's wrong? No hello no nothing?" Key sarcastically remarked but was nudged by Jonghyun asking him to tone down. He noticed MinHo wasn't in the mood to be played with. Taemin on the other had decided to lighten the mood.

"Hyung! Did you see LeeNa Noona? Or Aden Noona around?! Did you have lunch with them?? OMO! Key Umma let's pick LeeNa Noona along too please..."

"Drive." MinHo said to Jonghyun with no expression. Basically it was more of an order than a request. Taemin and Key was shocked by his attitude but decided to not ask further. They knew not to mess with and angry MInHo.

 

[LeeNa's POV]- [ Back to the point where Leena was waiting and being watched by dear MinHo :) ]

I was humming to Super Junior's Bonamana while waiting for Chin Ho Oppa to come and fetch me. I didn't know why but their song suddenly came to mind. I know I'm not suppose to do anything that has got to do with Siwon-shi, but hey SHINee isn't here no?

I was swinging my legs back and forth when I noticed a car pulling over outside the gates. I noticed someone familiar stepping out from the red Ferrari. Wow that is one awesome ride he got there. As I was busy admiring his ride, I noticed this person was actually making his way towards...Me?

"Annyeong LeeNa-shi.." He waved at me and sat beside me. I raised my left eyebrow and looked at him from top to bottom.

"You are??" I asked sarcastically as I'm not supposed to be speaking to strangers. He chuckled and took off his glasses. I gasped when I finally grasp the whole situation. 

"S-Siwon-shi??" He nodded and put his glasses back on not wanting to attract unwanted attention form fan girls. 

"How did you know I'm studying here?" I bowed a little as a form of respect. He is. Older than me. He chuckled.

"I have my ways.. So I'm glad I arrived in time. I was afraid that you might have left before I reached." I sighed.

"My driver's nowhere to be seen. He's normally on time though." I slouched and continued to play with my feet.

"How about I offer you a ride home? Or maybe we can have a late lunch before sending you home." I hesitated his offer for awhile but damn was I getting bored to have waited for Chin Ho Oppa. So I agreed. I have to admit though, my stomach was giving it all away. I am hungry. Siwon-shi laughed by the noise it gave out and so he cocked his head towards his car indicating me to follow him over.

We made our way towards the beautiful red Ferrari of his and gawked at it's awesomeness. He laughed and opened the door for me and I went in. I took in its interior and gawked again.

"Wow Siwon-shi. I've always wanted this model for my own car but Appa's been rejecting my suggestion."I sighed. I shall ask one more time. Yes I will. This car is awesome! Just look at it!

He started the engine and drove us to somewhere which I don't know of. I just stared out the window taking in the scenery. Somehow I felt uneasy. It's as though I've forgotten about something. Forgotten what exactly? [ A/N: LeeNa.. How could you forget about MinHo's advice? You can be so muddle headed sometimes!

"Hmm Siwon-shi? Where are we going exactly??" I asked out of randomness.

"Call me Oppa Leena-ah.. I am older than you. And please cut down these formalities neh?" He gave me a charming smile that showed his dimples. I smiled and nodded obediently.

-

It was a great late lunch I had with Siwon Oppa. I was now outside my house and I waved him goodbye as he drove out of my side. I quickly went in to be greeted by an anxious Chin Ho Oppa.

"LeeNa-shi!" He only calls me that way when he knows he did something wrong. And in this case. Picking me up late. I smiled reassuringly to him and patted his shoulders.

'It's okay Oppa I'm safe now am I not? Please don't be late tomorrow neh? I was dead bored!" I chuckled and he seemed to relax and laughed along with me.

"Oppa? Can you send me to SHINee's dorm later? I'm meeting up with Aden there!" I informed him as I made my way to my room to change. I noticed Unnie in her room stressing about something so I went in to peek.

"Unnie? Gwenchana?" She looked at me and nodded but then she sighed. I approached her and sat down on her bad beside her. She was looking at her family picture. It was of her late Umma and missing Appa. I felt sorry for her. I hugged her tight and she sobbed a little.

"Unnie.. Don't cry please.. You have me. Umma and Appa and SHINee with you neh?" She nodded and hugged me back.

"It's just that, At some moments these feelings come to me you know? I'm happy and grateful that I have a new family now.. I just want to find my Appa.. I miss Umma and him so much LeeNa-ah.." I nodded and her back lightly whispering comforting words to her. Eventually she did calm down. I came up with an Idea.

"Unnie.... Want to have some fun??" She looked at me blankly and tilted her head to her right side. I chuckled and dragged her to her wardrobe.

"Now change into something nice. I'm bringing you with me to hang out with... SHINEE!" I ran out before she could retaliate. I know she must be smiling widely to know that she's going to see Joogie Oppa soon. I smiled to myself and changed.

-

"Joongie Oppa!~~" I came in running into my favourite cuzzie in the whole wide world who has the awesomest vocal in the music industry AND he's the one and only Kim Jonghyun of SHINee! As usual, I was welcomed with the tight hug and swing around.

"Leena-ah.. Stop praising me in your head." He smirked and let me go. I gave him the puzzled look. How did he- Did he read my mind?

"No I didn't read your mind... I just know.." He clicked his tongue and his expression turned to a surprised look. Now it's my turn to smirk.

"Ouh didn't I tell you Unnie's coming? Oops I guess I didn't.." I whispered and laughed smacking his back to bring him back down to Earth. He gave me a glare before stuttering a greeting to Unnie who was blushing tomato red, I laughed and then pulled Joongie Oppa into the kitchen.

"Psst Oppa. I brought Unnie here because she's feeling down because of her memory of her family.. So I was hoping you would cheer her up and bring her somewhere you know... Lighten up her mood??" I pleaded with my aegyo and eventually he did agreed. I smirked.

"Ouh come on Oppa. I know you want to. So no need to give me that I'm-Only-Doing-This-For-You look. Besides have this chance to actually talke and maybe CONFESS to her..Like it's about TIME." He gave me a glare and I shot him back one of my famous icy glares. He chuckled and hugged me.

"Thank you LeeNa-ah.. You are the best best cuzzie ever!" I chuckled and patted his back.

"I know I know.. Now where's the rest? How come I don't receive any welcoming hugs and screams here?" He laughed and I made myself a drink.

"Minho's been grumpy and angry ever since he came back. He's in his room . I don't know what happened nobody dare to even ask. The Umma and son is out for awhile to get snacks for everyone. Aden and Onew hyung are in the room doing I DON'T KNOW WHAT." I made an 'O' with my mouth and chuckled.

Joongie Oppa suggested Unnie to walk around outside to get some fresh air and Unnie hesitantly agreed after my constant persuasion of course. She's oblivious to what's going to happen but I know. I smiled angelically waving then goodbye and proceed to Onew Oppa's room to intrude their sweet moments. *Smirk evilly*

I opened the door slowly to only be disappointed by the sight in front of me. They were actually reading some thing. OMGAHHH boring much? So I decided to not intrude the BORING moment and went towards MinHo Oppa's room. Hmmm why is he angry anyway??

I peeked into his room and found him lying on his bed probably sleeping. I crept in and went over to his side. I waved my hands over his face but yet no response so I shook him a little..

"Oppa... Are you asleep?" I whispered but only to be greeted harshly.

"What?" I was taken aback by his response and I backed away a little with a shock and hurt expression. He opened his eyes and sat up looking at me. 

"I-I erm was wondering.. Why you are being moody.. Joongie Op-pa told me about it. Gwenchana Op-pa?" I asked cautiosly not to make him angrier than he already is. He rolled his eyes and scoffed. I was taken aback. Why is he acting this way??

"Wae? Why are you asking me now? WHy do you even bother? Why are you not with that Siwon huh? Why are you even back early or why do you even bother to drop by when you are having so much fun with your Siwon Oppa??" W-Whut? How did he-

"How did I know?" He scoffed and I slowly nodded. "Why of course I will! I've been looking after you from afar all day long! Yes I'm attending the same school as you LeeNa. I'm in my second year! Did you even realize my hints?? I was about to surprise you but then there you were following that thing!" I gasped. That was harsh. Without me knowing I was tearing as he speak.

"Then why didn't you just come up to me huh?! Why did you even hide? You could have come up to me and took me home or something when I was waiting outside to be bored to death! AT LEAST someone had the guts to come and pick me up despite his schedules or whatever fan girls and bring me out for late lunch rather then someone who didn't even dare to talk to me in open!" I snapped back. That was it when he speak to me in that manner, have a taste of Kim LeeNa's wrath.

He was taken aback too by my sudden burst out. He then regained his posture and came up with something.

"Even If I want too I couldn't! I have my IMAGE to keep in mind. I couldn't just be spotted talking to some random girl! My image would be ruined by scandals rumouring up when fans caught me in action! I AM an IDOL after all.." Ouch. Random girl? Me? I'm r-random?? I let my tears fall and clenched my fist.

"Well fine if you want to keep up your highly sophisticated Idol image up! Be it that way then! Why would I even care right?! I'm just a RANDOM girl in school! Or maybe I'm just a RANDOM girl that appeared in this Idol life of yours! Well...I'm sorry then to have disturbed you and your IDOL life. This RANDOM girl shall get her out from THE CHOI MINHO of SHINEE's life then!" With that said and done, I rushed out of his room and ran down the flight of stairs with my tears falling.

By then, Onew Oppa and Aden were already running down the stairs chasing after me after they heard our heated argument filled with sarcasm remarks. After all we WERE THAT loud. I plunged myself sown on the couch and cried hugging my knees. I felt two pairs of warn hands hugging and comforting me from behind.

"Hushh.. Don't cry babe.. Come on the LeeNa I knew is stronger than this.." Aden my back lightly hugging me. I cried in her arms.

"Aishh that MinHo! Always letting his anger get the better of him. Now look at what he has done to my favourite yeodongsaeng! He's gonna pay for this." Onew muttered and hugging me tight my hair.

"We are back an we have something to tell you guys!~"Joongie Oppa was heard from outside the door. I cried even harder knowing that Oppa and Unnie's now back from their little date.

"Hey guys! I've brought chic- WHAT HAPPENED?!" Unnie's voice boomed across the hall as I hear her made her way to me. Aden scooted over and Unnie sat beside me hugging mee.

"What happened? OMG don't cry baby.. What's wrong?? Who bullied you?? ONEW!"

"Not me Min Ae. It's the hot blooded flaming charisma MnHo! Wow he lived up to his name now that I realized."

"Oppa! Now's not the time to joke!" Aden reprimanded him which made me chuckle a bit. I looked up and gave them all a weak smile. Joongie Oppa made his way towards me and crouched down to match my eye level. He had a sad look in his eyes.

"Op-pa..." He smiled weakly and hugged me.

"Are you okay LeeNa-ah??" He my hair and I nodded.

"I'm okay Oppa.. Unnie.. Aden.. Onew Oppa.. I'm okay.." I smiled at them trying to convince them but Joongie Oppa slightly scoffed.

"Yea pigs would grow wings and fly if I believed you." I pouted and a tear dropped again. He wiped it away and smiled.

"I'll talk to him. And I'll kick his for hurting my precious cuzzie if I have to. Now don't cry you look fugly LeeNa-ah..." I pouted and he chuckled. Just then two of my favourite people came in smiling widely. Key was the first to notice and-

"OMO! LeeNa! Why?? WAIT were you crying?!" He hurried to my side and examined my tear stained face. I smiled weakly and shook my head. He saw all of us were here except for MinHo Oppa and he went red. I think he got the situation.

"That MinHo did this didn't he?" He muttered and Joongie Oppa just nodded sighing. He was about to stand up and scream at MinHo Oppa for all I know but was stopped by Onew Oppa. He nodded and sat back down.

"Noona?? Noona! Gwenchana??" I nodded and smiled for this lovable maknae. He didn't want to ask any further knowing that I had gone through enough questioning so his expression than turned bright.

"Look! We've brought ice cream!" We chuckled at his cuteness overload and I smiled. I decided to change the mood here caused by yours truly.

"Hey Oppa.. Didn't you say you had something to tell us??" I nudged Joongie Oppa wriggling my eyebrow. He went red and I turned to look at Unnie and she too was all red. I knew it! Oppa did it! FINALLY!

"I..er me er... And erm Min Ae here..Erm we ar-"

"They are together! FINALLY!" I cut him off and the rest was taken aback but after a few seconds, they were all cheering and laughing congratulating the newly made couple. I'm happy my Unnie has found her love. And he is no other than my awesome cuzzie. Kim Jonghyun.

Just then we were interrupted my a loud groan. I shot my head towards the stairs to see him not looking anywhere near pleased. I saw him looking at me and I rolled my eyes and looked in front ignoring his presence.

"Tone it down will you? Somebody has to get some shut eye not like some of you. So please~" He said sarcastically and made his way back up.

"YAH! CHOI MINHO!"Key Umma's voice broke out and the rest calmed him down. He was definitely angry at his dongsaeng ways. He was cussing MiNHo Oppa for his rude behaviour and the rest just calm him down.

I was ignoring what was going on and thinking. I hugged a pillow and gave a small sly smile.

Fine CHOI MINHO of SHINee. Pshh.. You want to be this Idol who has a clean reputation and not wanting to be spotted with a RANDOM girl, so be it.

 I, Kim LeeNa am glad to be playing along with your Idol drama crap.

 

You know what CHOI MINHO??

 

 

Two Can Play That Game Oppa.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong! Here's another update!

I'm despising MinHo right now! Sheeshh.. Anywho~~

Please please please comment yea? I need your comments reader.. If not i'm not motivated much..

Thank you to the readers who had been commenting regularly.. For that I HEART YOU SO MUCH MUCHE!~~

<3