JACKBAM

*Yandere Kpop Boyfriend*

It was oddly cold in the room, sure it was fall but with all the global warming it was weird for it to be this cold. At least that was what Jaebum thought entering the room.

He’d be lying if he said he wasn’t scared, but he had to act like he wasn’t. He had to save his reputation as the cool guy from his group of friends. But being at a strange old building, separated from your friends with the power out, it was something to be a bit creeped out.

He blamed his boyfriend, Jinyoung for it. He just wanted to stay at home watching TV and eating take out. But no, they had to get the whole group together to investigate some creepy building just because it would be fun.

Jaebum sighed, another completely empty room. Even he didn’t understand what he was supposedly looking for. What was he expecting? To find a ghost or some weird ritual. Whoever had this idea must have n life.

Then suddenly his phone rang which scared him a bit, but he shook it off and answered the phone pretending to sound normal.

“Hello?”

“JB, where are you?” it was Jinyoung but he sounded strange, as if he were shaken up, breathing loudly as if he ran a marathon along with sobs.

“Hey Jr, Whats wrong? Did you actually find something?’’ Jaebum asked worried.

“Jaebum listen to me, find the rest and get the hell out of here.’’ Jinyoung answered ignoring the questions.

‘Jr, what the hell are you talking about?” Jaebum asked again completely confused with his boyfriend’s strange behavior. “What happened?”

Jaebum could hear his boyfriends sobbing getting louder and louder.

“Jr? Talk to me.” Jaebum begged as he left the room and ran to look for his boyfriend.

“…..I…found…”Jinyoung started to say as he struggled to complete the sentences because of his sobs.

“What did you find?” Jaebum asked worried and scared. What could his boyfriend have found to put in him in such a state?

“I’m sorry….I lost Youngjae for a moment….it was just for a few minutes….and I looked for him…..but when I did……I found him….dead.’ Jinyoung finished sobbing.

Youngjae was Jaebum younger brother and one of the youngest in their group of friends. When they arrived to the building they decided to split into teams. Youngjae went with Junior. Yugyeom with Bambam and final Mark and Jackson. Due to the fact that he wanted to appear cool, he decided to look cool.

Jaebum was shocked at the very lost, his body paralyzed in the middle of the hallway, letting the truth sink in.

“What? No…it can’t be true….there’s got to be a mistake….is this some sick joke Jinyoung?” Jaebum asked completely surprised.

‘He not joking….im so sorry….I tried to save him but it was too late….we have to get out of here JB, someone killed your brother. What if whoever did this comes for someone else?” Jinyoung said while trying to control his sobs. “We have to find the rest of the group and get the hell out of here. We have to call the police….”

As if they were in some cliché horror flick, the call was abruptly cut off. Leaving Jaebum confused he called Jr various times but got no answer. Before he could try for the 6th time he heard screams coming from down the hall.

He recognized those screams they belong to Jackson. Out of pure instinct he ran down the hall to find Jackson and Mark.

Their faces had an expression of complete terror, Jackson had tears falling down his face. Mark put an arm around him trying to comfort the shorter man.

“What happened?” Jaebum yelled worried fearing for the worse.

“Don’t go in.”Mark said shaking, “It’s horrible.”

Jaebum ignoring the warning his friend gave him entered the room anyway, to find the truly gruesome scene. The floor was covered in blood, a few meters away from the door was Yugyeom dead body. His whole torso were covered in stab wounds, there were too many to count in just some glances. His hands were red bleeding probably by defending himself.

Jaebum couldn’t bear to see anymore running out of the room screaming with tears falling down his eyes.

His insides filled with so much confused felling. Anger, terror, impotence. Is his brother in the same or worse state? Could his boyfriend be dead too?

“Whats going on? ’Mark asked mostly to himself terrified.

“Someone is trying to kill us one by one.” Jaebum declared wiping the tears falling from his eyes. “Youngjae is dead too.”

This shocked the other boys.

“We should call the police. “Mark said.

“We’ll all be dead by the time they get here.” Jaebum muttered.

“Wait, what about Bambam and Junior? We have to find them. We have to get the hell out of here then call the police.” Jackson said wiping his runny nose and tears.

“I’ll look for Junior, you guys look for Bambam. Let’s meet at the entrance. If the other isn’t there in ten minutes leave and call the cops.” Jaebum said taking the initiative.

“There’s no way we’re leaving you guys!” Jackson exclaimed.

Jaebum ignored him and ran through the hall checking if Junior was in any of the rooms of that floor.

He didn’t even know what this building used to be all he knew that it was dark and creepy. After checking all the floors he went upstairs and he heard light sobbing. He followed the sobbing to a room that was in the Far East corner of the hall.

There he found his boyfriend on the floor with stab wounds all over his chest just like when he found Yugyeom with the exception that Junior was still alive well barely. He was bleeding to death, barely breathing.

Jaebum ran to his side scared to death, tears falling down his face.

“Jinyoung listen to me, you’re going to be airtight. We have to get you out of here.” Jaebum stammered as he tried to calm himself taking ou his phone to call the police without noticing that someone was right beside him.

“J...Jaebum…go”

“Im not leaving you here!” Jaebum yelled. The next thing Jaebum felt was a deep pain in his back, something was piercing through his body, cutting deep inside him. But it wasn’t just one or two there were various stabs all over his back.

“You know JB, you should have listened to Jr.” a familiar voice said in a strange sweet tone. Jaebum turned his head only to find his friend Bambam smiling at him with his typical sweet smile but this one was completely different. It looked twisted in a way.

“Bambam what the hell…?” Jaebum muttered as he tried to stand but the younger kicked him and using a knife slashed the elders legs making him scream in pain.

“I can’t let you go now. I mean you just got here.” Bambam said while taking Jaebum phone and discarding it.

Jaebum started to move to try to run away but the younger grabbed him by the legs stabbing them. Jaebum screamed in absolute pain and in horror to what was happening to him.

“This is just a nightmare. This isn’t real” were the thoughts going through his head, but it was very real.

“Looks like Im done.” Bambam said as he giggled. Observing his barely alive masterpiece, almost every inch of Jaebum body was covered in shallow or deep slashes that were making him bleed to death. “I guess I should rant all about the why I did it. Im sure you’re dying to know the reason why I did this”

Jaebum couldn’t answer he could barely listen to the youngers voice as he was starting to black out.

“Looks like Junior is dead already. Aw he didn’t wait for you. I guess you weren’t meant to be.” Bambam said as he observed said person’s body.

“Why?” was the only word that managed to come out of Jaebum”s mouth.

“Hmm why I killed my friends? Why did I do it? Oh I know why, you were all getting in my way. ”Bambam started to say with his sweet voice but it slowly turned colder and colder.

“None of you are very smart. So Im not surprised that you don’t know Whats going on.

Jaebum was surprised to hear that the person who he used to think of as a kind, compassionate person was such a monster.

“”Why?” Jaebum asked again feeling completely helpless. He couldn’t save his brother, or his boyfriend, not even his friends, he couldn’t even save himself.

“Why? The answer is so simple but ordinary people like you wouldn’t understand. You’ll think Im crazy and maybe I am, but I wouldn’t trade this madness for anything. Haha that sounds so dramatic. Here goes the answered either way it’s not like your gona live much longer. When I love, I love hard. People might find it offsetting and creepy, but its only way I know how to love. In case you’ve still haven’t fill in the blanks I killed you all because you’re getting in my way between Jackson and me. You seem shocked. I don’t blame you. Were you expecting I was a serial killer or something? No Im not that horrible of a person, I simple think that anyone that touches my Jackson should die. Im not crazy Im just possessive. But it was impossible for me to get close to him because you would all hog him to yourselves with your stupid games. And then out of nowhere, he dating Mark. When Im the one who’s always there with him, when Im the one who gets him, I’m the one who laughs at his jokes. But no he had to choose the bastard Mark, I ing hate him so much. Originally I was only going to kill him, but I have to be careful, I mean what if you guys tried to take my Jackson away from me too. No hard feelings ok. You really should have skipped this hangout and maybe I would have spared your life. Yugyeom was a nice kid but he didn’t understand the fact that he’s not my type. So I had to get rid of him. Youngjae saw and you know what they say you can’t leave a witness. If Junior never would have started to connect the dots so quickly he would still be here. And you should have stayed home but oh well, look like today is your lucky day.  Looks like you’re almost dead. Im sorry Jaebum I have someone else to kill, I’m sorry how things turned out make sure to say hello to the guys for me and tell them sorry not really sorry.” Bambam rambled for what seemed to be hours to Jaebum until he finally left the room leaving him there to die. Jaebum closed his eyes and the last thing he heard were horror filled screams.