My hero

Roo's Superhero

I paid my attention to him. I bet he's going to leave early again today. Or not?

 

"Roo-yah~ I'm leaving!"

 

Nah, nevermind.

 

Ugh

 

Why is he so busy?

He leaves for work like at 5 AM and back at almost 3 AM. Did he even got some sleep?? He had insomnia though...

But, the most important is...

 

I barely play with him now.

It's been like, I don't know. A days? A weeks? A months?

When he's back, he usually play with me. But I'm sleepy already. So, he let me sleep instead of playing.

Actually, I was kinda mad at him because he left me almost everyday.

 

At daytime, oppa's noona, Sodam took care of me. And sometimes, his eomma does.

And yes, I called him oppa. He's the one who told me to call him oppa.

It's kind of weird at the first time, but now I'm getting used to that.

Back to the topic. It's not like I don't like Sodam unnie or eomma. But I am BORED!

Jonghyun oppa is the one who really knows how to play and how to take care of me and there's nobody can replace him.

He even wrote a song about me which is really good! Oppa is so romantic right?

....

...

..

.

I missed him already.

 

Suddenly, my stomach growl.

Oh, I'm hungry. Better eat rather than thinking about that jerk who abandon me.

Huh? Where's my food?

My bowl is empty.

Oppa always fill my bowl with a lot of dog food before he left for work.

 

Don't tell me...

 

Well... It seems that he really forgot to feed me.

He probably don't love me anymore.

 

"I'm going to the market! Take care, Roo!" I heard eomma shouted and then she closed the front door.

WHAT

Sodam unnie was on vacation with her friends. Eomma! Why don't you feed me first?!

*GROWL*

Ah... I'm starving.

 

I walked around the house to find something to eat. But, there's nothing to eat.

And then I saw it. The front door.

IT OPENED!

Whoa, eomma didn't close it properly, did she? What should I do now?

 

Hmm...

.

.

.

.

Why don't we try to search for foods outside~?

That sounds great! It's been a while since Jonghyun oppa walked me, so why not?

 

And then, I peeked at outside, thinking. Is it alright for me to go outside alone?

But I'm bored and hungry!

...but what if eomma and Jonghyun oppa found out? Will they punish me?

.

.

AH! Thinking about Jonghyun oppa is just going to make me mad again!

I've decided! I'm going outside, search for food, and then go back. I don't really know how to get back to my house, so I won't going too far.

And then, I went out.

 

Wow, I feel free. But lonely at the same time.

Whatever, what should I do now? Oh right, food.

Where can I find food?

 

Ah, I often saw eomma threw a plastic bag full of something into that thing? And sometimes I saw cats ate something from it. I think eomma secretly gave foods to the cats without me knowing it.

I walked into that thing (fyi it's actually a bin) and checked what's inside.

Isn't it a kimchi that eomma ate last night? I remembered she complained that it tastes really bad.

I tried to it.

Ugh, it's so spicy! I won't be able to eat it!

There's no other foods besides that spicy kimchi in this thing. My stomach keep growling.

And then I heard something above me. Huh? What was that? I looked around.

 

O- O-OOHH!!! SQUIRREL!!!

 

The squirrel then ran away from me, but I won't let it go. I chase it.

Crossing the road, to the left, left, right, left, right. Until the squirrel managed to ran away for real.

And then I realized that I ran too far. Where am I now?

I must find a way to get back. I walked again.

 

But it seems like wherever I'm going, there's nothing familiar. I'm lost. Oh no.

 

I am so dead.

 

Suddenly, I heard a very loud car horn. I ran immediately before the car hit me.

 

I'm... so scared...

There were many cars in this place and I should risked my life to avoid it several times.

I walked again and find a corner between houses. I want to take a rest. I'm tired. I'm hungry. I'm scared.

I want to see eomma and Sodam unnie. I want to see Jonghyun oppa.

And then I fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

"Look, look! There's a dog!"

"Where? Where?"

"Come here!"

"Wah, it's fat!"

I opened my eyes, who the hell called me fat?

 

There are five children in front of me. They're watching me as if I'm really fascinating.

 

"Hi, doggy! You're awake!"

"Wah, it's really cute!"

"I'm going to ask eomma if I can keep you!"

What?! No, no, no. You're so loud. Besides, I have owner already!

I got up and ready to run away but these annoying kids surrounded me so I couldn't go anywhere.

"Stay here, doggy! Don't go!"

One of the kids then picked me up.

"I'm going to take you to my house. Don't be afraid!"

I panicked. No, no, no, no. I'm not going anywhere. Let me go!

I want Jonghyun oppa. Jonghyun oppa. Jonghyun oppa!!!

 

"HEY!"

And there he is. My Jonghyun oppa. Heavy breathing. Sweats all over his face.

"Sorry, kids. But this is my dog. She ran away from my house. Can you guys give her back to me?" he politely asked.

"Oh, so this is your dog, Mister?"

"I think I've seen you on TV!"

"My sister have your poster in her room!"

"Yes, that's my dog. Her name is Byulroo. And yes, I'm SHINee's Jonghyun. Can you give her back?" he laughed.

"Here!"

I can't hold my happiness. After Jonghyun oppa held me, I quickly his entire face and wagging my tail. I'm so happy to see you again!

"She's so happy!"

"Yes, she's happy" Jonghyun oppa laughed again. "We're going back now. Thank you everyone~!"

"Bye, Byulroo!!!" oh my, they are so loud.

I keep Jonghyun oppa's face. "Hey, hey! Stop it! My face is wet..."

Oops, sorry...

"I thought I'm gonna lose you. Eomma called me immediately after she realized you ran away. The front door are left open. Eomma thought there was a robber. I asked my manager to postponed my morning schedule." he told me.

I'm sorry... You must be really worried.

"I searched for you everywhere around the house! Luckily, I saw those children and decided to check it." he smiled at me.

"I'm glad that you're alright. You must be really bored at home. I'm sorry, Roo." he pouted.

It's okay, oppa! I'm happy now!

*GROWL*

"Hahaha you're hungry?" he stopped for a moment and finally realized it "Oh my God, I forgot to feed you! Oh seriously, it's all my fault! Roo-yah I'm really really sorry! You must be really hungry and bored that you ran away! Oh my poor little Roo!" he hugged me tightly and shower me with a kiss.

I told you it's okay oppa! I won't do it again! I should've just wait until eomma is back. I'm sorry!

"Let's go home now and eat a lot of food, alright Roo? I still have a schedule so I'll play with you after I finished, okay? I'm sorry. But I promise!" he smiled. My favorite smile.

Yes, yes, yes. Agree!!! I get so excited. I his nose.

He laughed "I'll take that as a yes."

 

We arrived at home. I ate a lot and sleep, after a tiring day. And I waited for Jonghyun oppa to get back. When he's back, we played a lot. I accompanied him taking a bath, watched his favorite movie since Jonghyun oppa had insomnia, he even sang for me! The song is about how he is always thankful of having me and afraid of losing me.

No, I won't leave you, oppa. I'll always be the first one who welcome you when you got back from tiring work. And even if I can't talk, I'll happily listen to every stories you tell.

 

Because I love you.

You're my hero.

 

And just like that, Jonghyun oppa and I fell asleep.

 

end

 


Waaaahhh I finished it T.T it took me so long!

I'm sorry for my really bad grammar sobs

How is it? Comments are welcome!

Have a nice day, ppyong <3