Chapter 2

Let me help you
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So you just sit there and watch the two of them all night? Really?"

"Yes, and what so weird about that?" I told my friend about Tiffany and Yoona. I don't know her reaction will be like that.

"You know...you never care about other people before. Thats why its weird. How can a cold hearted person like you care for some strangers?" She laugh at me.

"It was no care but curiousity. Aish how many time should I tell you."

"Yeah...yeah....curiousity. I know" Taeyon look at me and grin at me. 'Whats wrong with this girl?'

"Ok...stop with that topic first. You want to discuss about Kwang Soo right? I have a plan." Hearing that Taeyon quickly focus and become serious. Hahaha my Taengoo my only super childish friend. She love to joke around and play but when it come to work she is the best.

"Hmm...what is the plan?"

"Kwang Soo's office is at the top level right. I observe his routine for one week and he will go at the rooftop everyday exactly at 2 p.m. I think that is the best time to kill him. I don't want to kill him in his office because it is risky."

"How and when should we do it?" Taeyon ask me. Yuri think for a while before answering her question.

"There is a 15-level building next to his company's building. So i think i can shoot him from there when he went to the rooftop. It is quite easy since he don't bring his bodyguard in his office. What do you think?"

"Hmm...the plan is simple. Do you need help in anything?" 

"Since you are good in hacking can you help me hack the cctv in the building. I think i will do it the day after tomorrow."

"Ok. I will hack both Kwang Soo's and the 15-level's building to reduce the risk of getting caught. And one more thing Yuri please take care of yourself since we don't know what will happen." Taeyon look at Yuri with her worried eyes.

"Now our discussion has finish...yeah. Lets continue talk about your new friends."said Taeyon. Her dorky side eventually come out after the discussion.

********

"Tiffany send this to that table." Tiffany take the tray and quickly make her way to the table. 

Then two people entered the cafe. Both of them wearing black jeans,black shirt and black jacket together with their black boots. The only difference is their hair colour. One has a dark brown hair while another one has a blonde and straight hair. Their presence attract so many people to look at them.

"I tell you right. We will attract attention if we wear this kindof cloth."

"You lose. So don't complain. If you don't want to wear it you should win earlier. Anyway where is the waiter I am hungry" Taeyon sigh hearing Yuri's answer. Yuri defeat her so she must follow Yuri's order for one day.

"Uhm...excuse me. What would you like to order?" Yuri look at the waitress and smiling before placing their order. After the waitress go to prepare their order Yuri look at Taeyon who suddenly become silent.

"Hey...why are you suddenly become quiet? Something wrong on your brain? Or the waitress just steal your heart away?" Yuri statement receive a glare from her bestfriend.

'I think i have met her before. Where did i met her?' Yuri think hard before suddenly pluck her finger.

"I kno

Please log in to read the full chapter