Hello?

Hello? (oneshot)

 

 

 

Taemin puffed his cheek and huffed cutely. His heart beat really faster since the first time he heard the news. He couldn't think nor move.

“aish.. what should I do?” he said and sighed deeply. His bed moved a litle as he turn his body to left and right. Trying to find something to calm down his nervousness.

 

Jonghyun smiled warmly as he saw the box in his hand. Its the special present that he specially made for his special person. He stop in front of the red door and inhale deeply.

He pouted as he realize that he can bear his own fear.

He turn around and sat silently in front of the door.

“just wait a minutes...” he said and placed the box to his lap. The smile never leave his handsome face.

 

Key huffed as he saw the window on the second floor is closed. He think and stare at the small box on his palm. A cheeky smile rose up and he collect all of his strength to stepped in to the metal stair. One by one slowly.

He stopped and pouted. The window was closed,but the owner is there since the lamp is on.

“you should know that I’ll be patient for you...” he whispered and open the box slowly. The shiny things come as soon as his smile appear.

 

Minho drive the car like a crazy boy. Its not about his speed. But its his expression and what he done on the car.

“We’ll be there in some minutes and you’ll leave my side to accompany the person I loved,Arachi?”

He patted the white fluffy bear who seated calmly on his side. The bear just keep silent since he had no life on his cotton body to react at his master word.

 

Onew tip-toe-ing silently as he landed his feet on this floor. The bouquet is save on his arm and his appearance is the best.

The surprised should be the perfect thing to make his special person squealed happily.

His smile widen as he realize that the door is just 5 meter away from his spot.

 

Taemin brought his leg to his desk and placing the white toy on it. He pick the coloring marker and begun to draw on it. A smile plastered on his pretty face.

 

Jonghyun smiled when a pretty young girl come and offered a bubble set to him. He take it slowly and started to make some bubble as the girl cheer happily to him, way to lessen the nervous.

 

Key still had a war in his mind. Should he knock? Or should he go back to the front door? He sighed and opened the box just to smile again. patient is everything.

 

Minho stopped in front of an building. He set his eyes on the white bear. He shook his head and stepped out. He could give the white bear later.

 

Onew sighed for the umpteenth time. Its now or never! And he should move fast before he late!

 

“okay! Hello first!” they pull their fist and make a move.

 

“YAH!”

“ahhhh!!!!!!!! What are you doing,hyung??!!!!!!” Taemin gasped as he saw Onew and Key sudden presence.

 

Onew had open the door fast and widen his eyes when he saw Key already had his right feet stuck from the window.

Key run inside and stand in front of the startled Onew.

 

“what are you doing here?” He slapped Onew right shoulder.

 

Onew winched and glare angrily to the man in front of him.

 

“why? Cant I be here?” he stand up straightly to show his aura.

 

“no,you cant!” Jonghyun pushed Onew back and it make the oldest man bumped his head to the red-face Key.

 

Jonghyun run to the confused Taemin side. He placed the white box to Taemin arm and smile.

 

“YAH!” a deep voice popped as the tall man come inside the room. Minho sent his flaming charisma to all of his hyung and stopped at the box in Taemin arm.

 

He walked angrily and snatch the box away from Taemin arm.

 

“YAH!” Jonghyun run to take his box.

 

The temperature rising in instant.

 

“STOP!” Taemin shouted. All of the boys frozen on their spot.

 

Key had his arm on Onew neck while Onew right hand stopped 2 inch before the small box.

Minho and Jonghyun had raise their fist in front of each other face.

 

“What are you guys doing,hyung????!!!! Barging at other person room and make a mess!!!! even no Hello for me” Taemin put down his toy and walked to put down Jonghyun and Minho arm. Then he walked to pull Key arm away from Onew neck and give the small box to Key hand.

 

Taemin command them to sat down with his cute gesture.

 

“explain!!” Taemin said and pouted cutely.

 

All the boy keep nudge hardly to the person beside them.

Taemin sighed and open his mouth.

 

“just tell me what are you guys wanted from me since you all barging at my room like a crazy people!It’s really annoy-“

 

“Hello Taemin-ah!”

 

“What’s ne-,HYUNG!” Taemin turn his head and change his expression as soon as he saw the man who stepped into his room.

 

The man smiled and pull Taemin into a tight hug.

 

“Hello everyone!!!!! Ah!! You all boys is here. What up? Is there any party you held?” The man patted Taemin head and staring warmly to the 4 boy who sat silently on Taemin bed.

 

“Errrrrr...” the boys stuttered.

 

“they have nothing to do. They just love to make me angry. Even Key-hyung already join them to make me angry. ” Taemin pouted and sent his semi-angry face to the widen eyes Key.

 

“ah,,so.. should we held our appointment and change it to other day???”

 

“NO!!!” Taemin shouted and run to his dresser. He come back a second later with a camera on his neck and a hat. His smiled spread widely. The man beside him smile as he saw the boys appearance is same as him.

The hat,the camera,he small bag.. except the fact that the boy look way more cuter than him. and it was the reason why he fell in love wuth this boy.

 

“bye-hyung!!!! I’ll go with Teukie-hyung for our date!! Please lock the door when you leave!!!” Taemin waving cutely and run as he dragged the chuckling Leeteuk out from his room.

 

The 4 boys still had their mouth open.

 

“I bring flower to confess..” Onew stared at his poor flower.

“I bought a car to ask him for a date..” Minho touched his front pocket where the metal key clinked sadly.

“I make this cake to impress him..” Jonghyun opened the box where the cake placed.

“I brought this ring to propose him...” Key said as he pull out the ring.

 

Onew,Jonghyun and Minho dropped their jaw.

----------------------------------

 


*runaway eith Teuk-oppa and Minnie to avoid the angry reader.

 

:'( I'm sorry for being this crazy!!!

 

........................................................