1/1

The secret of Jimins high note

Jimin was  the only member in the recording room. Even Jungkook had left a few hours ago (and he was always last to leave), after nearly falling asleep and getting a little too frustrated with his hyung. And so he didn't argue when Jimin told him to pack his stuff and go home to get some sleep.

Jimin groaned in frustration. He had been practising this high note for hours, and he kept on failing. Even with the help of their talented maknae the note wouldn't come out right. What confused him the most was that he nailed the note when they recorded the album, so why couldn't he do it now??

The sound of a door opening had Jimin looking up. "Hey" Yoongi stepped in. "Oh hey hyung" Jimin said, sounding tired and slightly lifeless. "What's up?" Yoongi let himself fall on the couch in the corner. Jimin sighed heavily. "I can't get the high note. I used to nail it but now I keep on failing. Even Jungkookie can do it better than I can" he pouted.

Yoongi sat up, planting his elbows on his knees and leaning his chin on his hands. "First of all don't pout. It makes you look ugly. And second, Jungkook is the Golden Maknae what would you expect??" he said, glaring at the younger. Jimin looked at the ground; he didn't expect that much from the elder, but still some kind support would be nice.

Soft footsteps made their way over to Jimin and one second later Yoongi forcefully pulled his chin up. "Stop sulking about that ing high note, stand up straight and keep your mouth shut" he growled.

Jimin slightly cowered, before obeying and straightening his back. Then excruciating pain shot through his manhood, making him scream, fall to his knees and curl up. He looked up through teary eyes to see a smirking Yoongi staring down at him. "Beach" he managed through clenched teeth. 

"Get up you cry baby" Yoongi walked to the computer and stopped the recording. Jimin didn't know how and when he started that and figured he didn't want to know, "At least you nailed that high note, so now you can shut the up about it and go home" Yoongi said. Jimin glared at him, but packed his stuff and prepared to leave anyways. "I hate you" he mumbled.

Yoongi delivered a second well-aimed kick to his balls, making the younger fall to the ground again. "WAE??!!" Jimin wailed loudly, before grabbing his bag and getting up, managing to use his bag for some kind of protection. He wasted no time and ran for the door.

Yoongi sighed happily, watching the younger leave. "Mission accomplished" he mumbled, starting to mix the track Jimin just unknowingly provided the last high note for.