Stuck with him

A Day with my Ex

 

"Remember you, Behave!" 

 

My mother yelled as she slam the door shut and joined my father and Taehyung's parents in the car. Great! Now I'm stuck with this moron. The reason why they are leaving us here alone in this house is that they have their 'Business Trip' to Japan. 3 days exactly. And I don't have a choice but to be with my stupid ex. I rolled my eyes from annoyance and decided to go to my kitchen and grab some juice to calm me down. I took a deep breath then suddenly, I felt a prescence behind me. I knew who is it but I decided to ignore him.

 

"Why don't we have some fun here since we don't have nothing to do?" He smirked. Ugh~ This punk. I turned to look at him boringly and left passed him ignoring his statement. I sat on the couch and the TV. A boring drama played. I hugged my teddy bear beside me and watched it. He sat beside me and smiled teasingly at me. I faced him and gave him a weird look.

 

"What at you grinning at, weirdo?" He chuckled and pointed at my teddy bear. "After two years, you're still keeping the teddy bear I gave to you. Hah! I knew it, you're still in love with me." I hissed irritably and smashed the bear to him making him laughed at my irritation.

 

"Get away from me! You're so annoying, Taehyung!" He still laughing but started to chase on me to my bedroom. He stood on the wall began to die his laugh as he saw me pouting on the edge of my bed. He smiled and joined in with me on the bed. He cupped my face and saw him sigh.

 

"Ok, I'm not going to tease you anymore, you. Will you let me make it up to you?"

 

"How?" I asked. He smiled with his famous rectangular smile which I loved ever since we were young.

 

"Get dress up. I'll take you somewhere." I eyed him suspiciously.

 

"You're going to prank me, aren't you?" He smirked. I knew it. I smack his arm which made him laughed loudly.

 

"You Moron! IF THIS IS ONE OF YOUR PRANKS, I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU!!" I heard him laughed again and yelled.

 

"DON'T WORRY. JUST DRESS UP AND WE'LL GO!!" I went to my wardrobe and get my dress.

 

y.jpg

 

I'm finally ready and when I walked downstairs, I saw my Ex. As expected, he really looked good with whatever he was dressing.

 

fa90f14a94c4b530994bafc58c25b6a6.jpg

 

He stood there waiting at me. Then he looked away and cleared his throat. 

 

"Let's go?" He smiled. I nodded, grabbed my purse and locked the door. He get inside his Audi R8 top down red and then I came after and sat at the shotgun seat. And he started to drive away.

 

The journey to our destination is not so far, good thing my hair is fixed in ponytail so it can't be ruined by the strong air while we're traveling in the streets of Seoul. I realized that he drove to the N Seoul Tower. Does he still remember his promise two years ago?

 

Flashback:

 

Taehyung and I sat on the couch with him backhugging me and kissing my cheeks. Suddenly, an advertisement popped up from the TV about N Seoul Tower. It has a lot more sceneries which you can enjoy in not just one day. I felt excited and told him to go there when we have enough money to date and spend for souvenirs inside there.

 

"I promise to take you there okay, but not now. I don't have much money for that." we both giggled. I understand him since he is going to be a trainee at the BigHit Agency so I have to wait. 

 

End of flashback:

 

I stopped in front of the cable car and stared at him. He looked at me in curiosity and came near me.

 

"What's the matter?" Then he tilted his head to see people entering the cable car. It's my first time riding a cable car so I am afraid to go in. "Ahh~ I know. Don't worry. Trust me okay?" He seemed to understand my situation and dragged me carefully into the cable car. 

 

As I enter slowly inside, I heard him chuckled so I smacked his arm. 

 

"Stop teasing me, you Jerk." He laughed and then guide me at the end of the cab. 

 

"Okay, sorry. Why are you closing your eyes? You can't see the whole Seoul if you keep doing that?" 

 

"I..I can't. I'm scared, okay?" He sighed.

 

"I told you to trust me, didn't I?" I nodded slowly. "Then open your eyes slowly and take a look. Don't worry, I'm here beside you." I slowly opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful scenery I've ever saw. It's so amazing. I felt my lips started to curl upwards in happiness and looked beside me. I frozed when I realized that Taehyung's face were so close to me and with just a small move, we could've kissed right here right now. We continued to stare at each other, I felt him leaning to get closer, I slowly closed my eyes but a sudden clearing of throat were heard behind us.

 

We looked away in embarassment and got out of the cab ignoring the man who eyed us to go out. Sigh~ That was close. But I miss his luscious lips that were mine two years ago. I lifted my head to see him looking somewhere to find something. Then he looked at me and smiled.

 

"Let's go to the Observatory." He let out his hand as I nodded and take his hand so we can go. 

 

The observatory is the another way to see the whole Seoul clearly by using the telescope. I squealed in excitement and I just realized I hugged Taehyung happily. We froze in realization and I get away from him. He his bottom lip and scratched his nose.

 

"Uhm... Are you hungry? Should we go for lunch?" Oh! I forgot that It's already lunch time so I said yes and we went to the restaurant to eat. But as we ordered and eat, all we do was to tease each other. Him making me eat green beans but I ended up throwing it to him which makes him laugh and him throwing back the another one at me. Instead of eating quietly, we ended up playing with foods making us have fun. Then the waiter cleared his throat stopping us, we realized that a lot of people watching us weirdly. We bowed for apologize and sat back to out seats. We stared at each other and let out a giggle.

 

 

Next top, He led me to the Teddy Bear museum. I squealed more as happy as before becayse he knows that I really love teddy bears so he started to tailed behind me to calm me down. I leaned to the glass with full of teddy bears role playing about the cute little princess and prince dancing with a lot of teddy bears playing as their audiences. I nearly screamed in happiness then I felt him back hugging me to calm me down.

 

"I know you love these teddy bears but please calm down. You'll end up interrupting people here. You're getting noisier thatn before." I looked up at him as he smirked so I flicked his forehead making him winced. I laughed and stuck out my tongue at him. He began to use his evil smile and walked near me. I laughed and shook my head realizing he'll give me his revenge so I ran and he chase after me. He gets nearer then I flinched and we laughed as he caught and hugged me from behind.

 

'Time flies when you're having fun'. I really believe in that. I sighed in satisfaction as I sipped on my coffee on the bench neside Taehyung who is sipping his own coffee as well. We are now at the last stop, The Locks of Love. I only wanted to go here now because I really want to see what it really looks in the real life. Back then when we were together, I wanted to go here to write with Taehyung but I guess time changed. Now that we are not together anymore.

 

"So.. did you enjoy coming here?" He looked at me with curiosity in his eyes.

 

"Are you kidding me? This is the happiest moment of my life. I really love to see those cute little teddy bears again, the scenery of Seoul, The galaxy at the elevator,-" I stopped talking when he held my hand beside him. 

 

"What about me? Do you enjoy being around me?" I froze and suddenly my breathing stopped as he leaned in. "Did you enjoy just  on what happened to you?" I gulped and looked away to calm myself. "Look through my eyes, you. Please answer me?"

 

"Taehyung-" He cut me off.

 

"Do you miss being with me? Cause' I, myself believed that I miss being with you you." I found myself blushed at his confession. So I took a deep breath to calm me down and looked at his beautiful brown eyes.

 

"I do, Taehyung. I do miss you. I don't even know how did we end up breaking up each other. Wait, did we break up?" He smirked and smiled widely at me. He leaned in to me and whispered.

 

"No, I didn't agreed on breaking up with you two years ago. So you're still my girl, jagi." You smiled and leaned in as well making your lips touched as he claimed his luscious lips with yours giving you all of his love full of longing and happiness. He held out his hand on the back of your neck to deepen the kiss. And he pulled away, his forehead touched with yours.

 

"I love you, you." 

 

"I love you too, My Taehyung." You pecked his lips making him grin in happiness.

 

The End