More Than One Kiss

Just One Kiss

Dahyun's POV:

"Yah! Momo-ah! Can't you keep your flirting with Dahyun to a minimum?" Sana chuckled as we rewatched our V-App from our trip to Jeju.

"Yea! She's still underage!" Exclaimed our other Japanese member, Mina, gripping onto Sana's waist as she giggled also.

Those two seriously need to get a room. Their relationship, which has been going on for awhile now, was undoubtably adorable really, but I'm about to puke rainbows an unicorns. I guess that's what going on 2 years of love is like.

"I can't help it! Our little Dubu is just too irresistable~" Teased Momo, knudging her shoulder with mine while I blushed.

It wasn't often where I got timid around others. Actually, it was rare. I just so happened to form a crush on Momo unnie. I mean, it was hard not to. The way she danced and how much emotion she put into every move was just so admirable. She was also so sweet, which was a bonus. I started to like her more each and everyday. It was just on this occasion where she decided to come up to me from behind and I just couldn't stop myself from wrapping my arms around her neck. Then she slightly pressed her lips against my cheek, slightly. I turned to look at her and noticed the miniscule space between us, enough to make my heartbeat race tenfold. Lips so close to grazing mine, I tried my best to make nothing of it until she puckered her lips, I had to turn away. But, in reality. I wanted to kiss her. Just this once.

Her lips on mine. My lips on hers. Her freaking lip-

"Yah, Dahyun-ah. Are you listening?" Momo questioned, snapping me out of my thought and looking at me with those round curious eyes of hers. Which I found way too adorable by the way.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Totally." I lied, finally taking notice of the fact that the other members had already retreated into their respective rooms. Leaving only me and Momo in the living room.

"Really? Then, what was I saying?"

Grabbing my water bottle on the table, I started to think of a quick reply. "Um, you wanted to- um, there was-"

Chuckling, she cut me off, "I was asking if you were interested in anybody."

Caught off guard, I choked, "Wha- what? Why do you a-ask?", as I was still coughing.

Lord, please help me now so I don't choke to death right at this very moment.

"Aish~ Are you okay? Slow down. So there IS somebody, riiiiight?" Wiggling her eyebrows at me. If she doesn't wipe that smug grin off her face, I will kiss it off- wait. What? Dahyun, you freaking eagle, shut the f- up.

"N-no, I didn't say that."

"But, you're stuttering."

"So? That doesn't mean anything."

"And you're blushing."

"Okay, bu-"

"Now you're fidgeting."

"Well-"

"And you're really not looking at me in the eye-"

"OKAYILIKESOMEONEANDTHATSOMEONEHAPPENSTOBEYOUBECAUSEHAVEYOUSEENYOURSELFBECAUSEYOUAREFIREASHECK." I say in one breath. Them rapper skills, I'm telling you I got them. #h8tersgonh8

"Oh, really now?" She asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Wait. You caught that?"

"No, not really. Can you repeat that?"

I groaned, standing up from my seat. "This is ridiculous, good night unnie." Walking away, ready to crawl under my bed and become a rock. Yeah, that sounds nice. Until I was pulled back by a pair of strong arms around my waist, surprising me, and belonging to no other than the Goddess in blonde herself. When was I ever this cheesy, ew, stop fam.

"Yah, where do you think you're going? You can't just leave me here when I obviously know who you like."

WAIT. HOLD UP. "Wha- What do you mean." Spinning around in her arms to face her. Coming closer to me, she whispered in my ears. "Although, you may look at me with those little annoyed eyes of yours because of the way you frown- which you should stop because you'll get wrinkles-"

"Look, I can't help the fact that I'm so expressive-" I retorted, looking down at my shoes.

"-I cann see beneath all of that."

I gulped. Oh, .

"Why do you think I teased you during the broadcast?" She asked, looking back at me. "I love the way you try to cover up how flustered you get. The way your face scrunches because you try to hold yourself back from doing something because you think I don't feel the same way. But, guess what?"

Finally, I found the courage to look up. A little shocked at how close we were. Just like during the broadcast. I couldn't stop myself from glancing at her lips then back to her eyes.

"I like you, too." She interrupted my intrusive thoughts with her statement, then finally pressing her lips against mine. It lasted merely a second, a peck really. But, it wasn't enough. I leaned in once more, catching her by surprise and slowly molded my lips unto her soft pink ones. I felt her relax and start to respond back as we both relished in the feel of each other's lips. Melting in the passion.

It wasn't until she started to nibble on my lower lip and causing me to let out a little moan, was when I pulled away.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I should've have done that, you're still young." Looking at me with genuine eyes.

"N-no, I was just surprise. That's all. And I'm 17! I'm not that young!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms as I averted her gaze.

"Eyyy. I was just messing around Dubu. No need to get so defensive. I wouldn't have kissed you so early, but you were just taling too long to confess."

Not caring about the fact that she knew about my little crush on her, I mustered up the confidence to say it straight to her face, "Ok. I like you."

"See, now that wasn't too hard, was it?"

"How did you even know?" Curiousity shown in my eyes.

"Oh. Sana told me, and I just put one and one together from your actions."

"WHAT?"

Thunk. I heard something bang against the door from what sounded like the Japanese line's room. Causing the both of us to turn our heads in that direction.

"I told you she was going to rat you out!" Whispered what sounded to be like Mina unnie.

"How was I supposed to know?! This is your fault for pushing me to just tell her because yoooou said Momo liked her too!" Sana excalimed back.

"Well, this isn't a bad thing really. They're finally together and-"

"You know, we can hear you, right?" Momo said from across the corridor of our dorm.

"OH. Um, yea. We're just, um, going to bed. NIGHT GUYS."

"NIGHT."

Momo returned her full attention to me and giggled. "Those idiots." I looked back into her eyes and chuckled along right with her.

"Sooooo..." I began to question.

"Does this?" She replied.

"I mean, well-"

"Dahyun, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" She asked me while holding my hands. Too shocked at the fact that she had actually said it, I looked at her with wide eyes and a slightly agape mouth and nodded my head yes. She giggled again and pulled me by the waist into another kiss. This one longer than the first and more sweet if even possible. Wrapping my hands around her nape, I sighed into her lips. This is something I can DEFINITELY get used to.