Day 1

The Lover Experiment
Please log in to read the full chapter

Joonjae sighed as he glanced over at Takuya, quickly looking back to his professor as he continued on speaking. "The experiment starts today, from now on..you two are a married couple. Forget everything. Just remember, you two are married. And keep in mind that if you pass this experiment, you will pass my class and be able to graduate." Their professor stated for what seemed the millionth time just that hour. 

Joonjae suddenly wished he had studied harder in class, he was always being distracted by Takuya. And now it seemed that he'd mess up the experiment because of that same boy. For the next month, maybe even longer, until his professor gathered enough information he was married to Takuya. 

The experiment seemed dangerous. That's what his friends said, a gay couple moving into an apartment complex where everyone is seemingly disgusted by them..it sounded too cruel. As if you were making fun of how they lived. They are humans, and he is, as much as he might not want to admit it, one of them.

"Why can't we do it in a safer way..one of us is bound to get hurt if no one knows about it being an experiment." Joonjae said, quietly almost like he didn't want anyone to hear. "Because, then the results would be different. And have you not been listening. There are cameras all around and the professor or the police will be here before that happens." Takuya said, not looking away from his phone. 

He just nodded his head, trying to act as if his hear

Please log in to read the full chapter