2/3

Mysterious Kiss

After they left the dance, Baekhyun decided he will look up every senior on the school's website. He really needed to find his mystery guy. He slowly scrolled down the page and soon realized he didn't know most of the seniors that went to his school. He was doomed. He closed his laptop and laid down on his bed. Who could it be? He asked himself. He didn't know anyone who had a crush on him. Throughout high school, not one person approached him, but this night was different. He had his first kiss with a stranger and he'll whatever it takes to find him. He just had to find him.

The next morning, he spotted Kyungsoo and Jongin by Jongin's locker and approached them. 

"So I have an idea on how to find my mystery guy," Baekhyun said, smiling at the couple. 

Kyungsoo gave his best friend a stern face. "Tell me it's not one of your crazy schemes, please." 

"What we're gonna is look for someone that matches my description of the guy. I even wrote it down," he grabbed a crumpled paper from his pocket and showed them. "Tall, mysterious, quiet, a good kisser, and someone who knows how to dance on the dance floor. That's all I got." 

"Do you have any idea who it could be?" Jongin asked, gently taking the small piece of paper from Baekhyun's fingers. 

Baekhyun cocked his head to the side for second before fully shaking his head no. "No. Do you?" 

Jongin shrugged. "Not really unless you kiss all the guys you know." Boom goes the dynamite.

"Ok Baek, what we need to to find every senior who at least matches your description," Kyungsoo said. 

"Actually, I have an idea. Jongin gather all the guys you know who at least has two of the things on this list and you too Kyungsoo. After you've gather them, tell them to go the gym this afternoon." 

Kyungsoo was astonished. "And what'll you do?" 

Baekhyun smiled and it made Kyungsoo very aware that what was the boy's mind was not good. "Don't worry Kyungsoo." 



At the end of the day, Jongin and Kyungsoo have gathered a few boys for the "test" as what Kyungsoo called it. 

Baekhyun glanced around and a few different faces, ones he'd never seen before, and ones he knew very well. "Thanks for all coming today. I would like to thank Jongin and Kyungsoo for bringing you guys here. You guys probably don't know what this is for so I'll tell you guys. At the dance on Friday, I got kissed by by a stranger and I will find out who he really is. So need you guys to line up and give me a kiss." 

Everyone gasped when Baekhyun said they would kiss him, but Baekhyun just rolled his eyes. 

Everyone lined up and one by one they kissed Baekhyun. As it was halfway through the line, Baekhyun got frustrated when the kisses was not the kiss he got on Friday. He grew irritated and almost threw a tantum. 

"Baek, we're almost there and Luhan and Sehun are coming to se it how it's going." 

Baekhyun groaned right after the last guy, Hongbin, kissed him. "It's going so terrible." After Baekhyun kissed the last person in line, he felt like crying because none of then was the guy from Friday. Luhan and Sehun came in second later to see what happened and Baekhyun got an idea. He walked up to Sehun. 

Sehun just merely said hi. 

"Sehun, kiss me." 

Sehun's eyes grew wide and Luham shook his head immediately. 

"He's not kissing you Baek." 

Baek rolled his eyes at the blonde. "I have to. He could be the mystery guy."

"But he's not! He likes me!" 

"Luhan, just let me kiss him." 

"You can't." 

"I have too." 

"No Baek." 

"But Luhan! I though you were my friend." 

"I'm not letting any of my friend kiss Sehun." 

Without warning, Sehun grabbed Baekhyun's collar and kissed him right on the lips. Then he let go and Baekhyun frowned, Luhan was gaping. 

"I'm not him, see?" Sehun released Baekhyun and wrapped his arms around Luhan.

Baekhyun shook his head and Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan, who gave him a face but he ignored him. "Then who could it be? Who are we even missing?"

Sehun glanced around the room for a second before looking at Baekhyun. "You guys forgot about Chanyeol. Where's he?" 

"Oh I asked him to come, but then he said he was busy with a Physic project so he couldn't show up. Do you think Chanyeol could be the one?" 

Baekhyun smiled briefly before shaking his head. "It can't be. Chanyeol can't be the one." 

"Well there's only one way to find out." Jongin winked at Baekhyun and nodded.

Baekhyun decided to go to the Science lab to look for Chanyeol and when he got there, he could see Chanyeol with his group that of friends. Baekhyun never gt over the fact that his crush was such a science nerd, but he liked it anyways. 

He got into Chanyeol's face, grabbed his shirt, and kissed him. The kiss was just perfect and it was everything he felt that night. Baekhyun just knew it had to Chanyeol who gave him to kiss that night. 

"It's you." 

But then everything changed when Chanyeol raised his eyes and gave him the most confused look ever. "What?"

"You're the one who kissed that night." 

Chanyeol made a funny face and quickly glanced at his friends. "I'm not the one who kissed you Baek."

Baekhyun's face faltered and he couldn't believe it. If it wasn't Chanyeol then who could it be? "If it's not you, then who could it be?" 

Shrugging, Chanyeol looked at his friends before looking at Baekhyun. "I don't know Baekhyun but it sure wasn't me." 

Baekhyun was flustered so he kissed Chanyeol again and this time, he was so sure that it was Chanyeol. "It has to be you Chanyeol. It has to be I mean your lips..." Baekhyun's cheeks turned red and stepped back before making a fool of himself. 

Chanyeol arched his eyebrows. "My lips...? Well, that's funny. But anyway Baek, I'm not the one." 

Baekhyun nodded, feeling even more embarrassed and smiled at Chanyeol before running out the science room. 




"He said he's not the one but I was so sure it was him. I mean I kissed him twice!" 

"You kissed him twice? Why you'd do that?" 

"I had too! I mean who could it be?" 

Kyungsoo patted Baekhyun shoulder and just smiled at him. "I guess we just have to keep looking."