Insatiable

Insatiable - A BEATWIN Fanfiction by Eden Nicole Black

Check out this amazing FMV made by Shanadu22! It's absolutely perfect for my stories!

 

   “Kamsahamnida!” I joyfully exited the café I had just been hired at.

   Starting tomorrow at 8 AM, you’re looking at the new barista at Seoul Beans Café!

   With a skip in my step and a smile on my face, I hurried back home to get ready for the next day. My apartment was three blocks away in the rundown business district of downtown Seoul. It was affordable and clean which is all I asked for.

   People bustled along the sidewalk and street lamps blinked on one by one as night descended.

   I accidentally bumped into someone, looking up in surprise. “Oh! Joesonghamnida! Excuse me!”

   But I couldn’t see their face; it was covered by a dark hoodie. Without a word, they disappeared into the night.

   That was weird… I thought.

   Running the rest of the way home with the new job on my mind, the previous encounter forgotten.

   After laying my work clothes out, I washed up and got ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~

    Strange dreams haunted me throughout the night, filled with faces I couldn’t see and the feeling of being watched. I woke up in a cold sweat. The odd feeling of being watched did not stay in the dream world.

    My room was dark except for the orange glow street lamp outside my window casting shadows on my walls.

   I shut my eyes tight, fighting the odd sensation, and soon my dreams caught up with me again.

   The next morning, I felt like crap but it was the first day of my new job, so I stumbled to the bathroom for a much needed shower with a weary smile on my face. The scalding hot water helped to wake me up a bit.

   Not to be late, I scrambled to get dressed and was out the door in enough time to get to work early for a cup of coffee.

   “Annyeonghaseyo!” My fellow barista, Ari, greeted me with a smile. “Are you ready for your first day?”

   “You bet!” I tied my apron around my waist and began writing out the menu for the day.

~~~~~~~~

   Finally 5 o'clock arrived! Today had been a terrible day. Not only did I not get enough sleep; but my boss had gotten mad at me because I had accidentally dropped coffee all over a customer my first day on the job, and my feet were killing me from the new heels I had splurged on over the weekend.

   Heading back to my apartment, I decided to take the shortcut through the abandoned business district of Seoul.

   Not being able to stand the pain in my feet any longer, I took my heels off, walking the rest of the way barefoot on the asphalt. The sun was already setting but the street was still warm from its rays. I breathed in deep, clearing my mind of chaos.

   I thought I heard a noise behind me. Turning to look, only to find nothing but warehouse back doors and metal stairs. I hurried a bit faster.

   There it was again. The unmistakable sound of a metal door swinging shut.

   I spun around to look...but still, nothing. My brow furrowed in frustration as I turned to continue on my way.

   A tall blond rather handsome man was standing directly in my path staring at me.

   I gasped, “Who are you?” asking incredulously.

   Before he answered, I noticed two more blond men on either side of the street walking towards me, one of which was holding a baseball bat in a very unnerving manner. Their expressions were that of lions stalking their prey.

   Backing away cautiously, I bumped into two more behind me. One grabbed my arms as I tried to escape.

   Darting from one face to another, my eyes widened as reality set in. I was surrounded.

   “You asked who we are?” The first man smirked. “We’ve been stalking you.”

   The last thing I remember was a hand holding a saturated cloth appearing in front of my face. Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~

   I woke up with a splitting headache, in an old dilapidated room completely bare except for the mattress I was laying on and a dusty mirror hanging on the wall.

   Where am I?

   My eyes strained to recognize any semblance of where I was. I stood up slowly and checked the door. It was locked from the outside.

   Then I remembered…

   The men in the street. Being surrounded. A handkerchief over my face. The memories flooded back, filling me with panic. Rattling the doorknob, I tried to break the door down and escape.

   The door burst open to reveal two of the men who had kidnapped me. They were strikingly handsome but deadly looking at the same time.

   I backed away from the open door as they took a step toward me.

   “I’ll scream…” I warned.

   “No one will hear you.” One smirked.

   “Be nice. We just want to talk to you.” The other stared at me.

   I stared back at him warily. They just want to talk?

   “I have no money…”

   “We aren’t looking for a ransom.” He cut me off.

   “Then what do you want?”

   “You.” He stared into my soul, making me feel very strange about the whole situation.

   They took another step forward and blocked me into the corner. Grabbing my wrists, the two men escorted me out the door and down a long hallway of closed doors. We turned a corner and came to a large room filled with a small kitchen and a living area, complete with couches and an entertainment system.

   The others were sitting on the couches discussing something, but fell silent as we approached. My two handlers sat me down in a wooden chair in front of the group, tying my hands and feet to the chair.

   I was absolutely sure they were going to kill me.

   One of the blond guys stepped forward and leaned down to be eye level with me as he introduced himself. “My name is Sunhyeok.” He nodded around the room. “This is Youngjo, Yoonhoo, Seongho, and Jungha.”

   “What do you want?” I spat.

   “We want to get to know you.” He cocked his head in what appeared to be astonishment at my death stare.

   I scoffed at his innocent expression.

   My eyes traveled around the room meeting the gazes of all five of the men. I couldn’t figure out why I was getting such odd vibes from them; it was almost as if they really just wanted to talk.

   “Fine. So talk.” I leaned back in the chair.

   A small smile appeared on Sunhyeok’s face.

   One of the guys was wearing a dark hoodie. I kept eyeing him suspiciously.

   Suddenly, it dawned on me. “You!”

   He looked up with a smirk.

   “It was you that I bumped into last night!” My mind was reeling.

   “Like we said, we have been stalking you.” Jungha winked.

   “Please give us a chance. We want you to like us.” The smaller one with a cute face spoke up. I think they said his name was Seongho.

   My mouth fell open. They want me to like them?! What the hell?

   “Yah! If you wanted me to like you, you should have gone about getting to know me a different way! Not kidnapping me!”

   They exchanged confused glances.

   “Jinjja?! I work at a coffee shop, you know. You could have come in and ordered something like a normal person and had a conversation. Kidnapping is not the way to go about it!”

   “We thought you wouldn’t want to talk to us.” Youngjo confessed.

   “So you took matters into your own hands?” I blinked in disbelief. “The choice was mine, and you took that away.”

   They got really quiet.

   “I will give you one chance. I will only talk to you if you untie me and treat me like a guest, rather than a hostage.”

   Silently confirming with each other; their leader Sunhyeok gave the nod and Yoonhoo disappeared behind the chair I was tied to and released my bonds. His hands were really gentle.

   “Thank you...” I said awkwardly, as I rubbed my sore wrists.

   “Would you like some tea?” Yoonhoo looked up at me from untying my feet.

   Taken aback by this complete 180, all I could do was nod. He gave me a cute eye smile and retreated to the adjoining kitchen.

   I straightened my skirt and waited expectantly for them to continue. Yoonhoo brought me a steaming cup of tea.

   “Kamsahamnida.” I took a sip. It was surprisingly delicious!

   Suddenly, I felt the odd sensation of what felt like a kiss on my forehead. My hand touched the spot in confusion, but I shook it off.

   “So what do you want to know?”

   “We know you just started work at Seoul Beans Café and you live 3 blocks down from it in the business district. You like to wear red and you always order gogi when you go out to eat.”

   Wow. How unnerving.

   “What kind of music do you like?” Jungha cocked his head to the side waiting for my reply.

   “I like R&B, pop and rap.”

   A grin lit up his face, making him even more handsome than he already was.

   “Do you like animals?” Seongho looked at me hopefully.

   I nodded. He seemed pleased.

   The leader spoke up. “If you wanted to visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?”

   I paused in thought a moment. “I want to visit England and France. But can I ask about you guys? You know everything about me, but I know nothing about you.”

   “Sure. What do you want to know?”

   “How long have you been following me?” This question had been preying on my mind.

   “For a few weeks now. We saw you walking home one day and you just looked so beautiful that we had to get to know you.” Came the response from the leader.

   It was so straightforward and honest that it shocked me.

   “Yea. You looked y in that little black dress.” I got a smirk from Jungha, making me blush a bright red.

   I quickly changed the subject. “Is this where you live?” I peered around the room, drinking in the atmosphere.

   “Ne.”

   “What do you guys do for a living? Besides stalking…” My wandering eyes landed on Jungha again.

   He laughed. “We are in a band called BEATWIN. I’m the rapper.”

   Yoonhoo piped up, not to be outdone. “I’m the rapper, too.”

   “We’re doing a gig at a club tonight if you want to come see us perform.” Sunhyeok added.

   “Ok. But I should go home a change.” I was still in my work clothes.

   Then it hit me. “My job!” I gasped, remembering it was the next day and I had probably lost my position from failure to show up to the second day of work.

   “We called and told them you were sick.” Seongho informed me.

   “Oh.”

   “We will take you home now so you can change.” Sunhyeok extended a hand towards me to help me stand up.

   I stared at it like it was an alien lifeform before taking it cautiously. So strange how my kidnappers could be so gentle.

   He handed me the jacket I had been wearing the night before, as well as my black high heels which I put back on.

   They opened the door and sunlight blinded me as we exited the building onto the same street I walked home every night.

  They led me right to my front door. I couldn’t get over how much they knew about me.

   Taking my keys out of my jacket pocket, I unlocked the door and turned to the group. They stood there like I was about to run for my life.

   “I promise, I will go with you tonight. Just give me some space to get ready. I need a shower.”

   Jungha crossed his arms and leaned up against the door frame with that ridiculous smirk of his. “We aren’t leaving.”

   Sighing in exasperation, I left the door open and turned towards the bathroom, leaving the group to do as they pleased.

   It felt very strange taking a shower knowing those boys were in my living room. I made sure to lock the bathroom door and hurried as quickly as I could.

~~~~~~~~

   When I finished, I quietly unlocked the door and peeked out, my ears straining to locate where they were in my apartment.  Male voices could be heard down the hall in the living room.

   Wrapping a towel tight around my body, I bolted out the door to my bedroom on the right, closing the door behind me and leaning up against it with closed eyes, breathing a sigh of relief.

   “Excuse me, baby.”

   My eyes shot open.

   Jungha was leaning up against the wall in my bedroom, eyeing me in nothing but a towel.

   Damn. My face turned bright red.

   He stalked towards me, that evil smirk plastered all over his face.

   No no no…

   “I’m attracted to you babe. Don’t you want me too?” His voice was like rich honey.

   I couldn’t move. My body was frozen. I felt his hand on my cheek, slowly trailing down my collar bone towards the towel.

   My pounding heart was deafening in my ears. He is almost irresistible but ....No! It doesn’t feel right to have feelings for someone who kidnapped me. I know that’s a thing, right? Stockholm Syndrome... but I’m stronger than that. I think...

   I side-stepped his advances and hurried to the other side of the room, clutching my towel. “I can’t.”

   He stopped and stared at me.

   Still not sure I could trust them but afraid I would make him angry, I rushed to apologize.

  Sly as a fox, a disbelieving smirk appeared. "I know you want me."

   “Please…” I took a step back, but I hit the wall.

   He smiled like victory was near.

   “Please…stop.” I shut my eyes tight and turned my head away, holding my breath.

   Nothing.

   My eyes opened to find him staring back at me with a confused look on his face.

   “Arasso. Get dressed.” He turned to walk out the door. “…But I will win your heart.” He muttered under his breath.

   A strained sigh of relief escaped my lungs. So shaken, I almost forgot I had been holding my breath.

   I dressed as quick as humanly possible before someone else tried to walk in on me, even though I knew I had locked the door behind Jungha.

   Since they said we were going to a club, I decided to wear a silver club dress, and the black high heels I wore the day before. With a little bit of makeup and eyeliner I was ready to face whatever my fate might be…if I died, at least I would look fabulous doing it.

   Taking in a shaky breath, I calmed myself and unlocked the bedroom door. Stepping out, I walked slowly down the hall to the living room.

   The voices went silent as I appeared. I met their gaze one by one.

   A flustered Sunhyeok stuttered. “You look beautiful…”

   The others nodded in agreement, their mouths hanging open.

   Their unwavering stares made me extremely self-conscious, especially Jungha’s.

   A blush clouded my cheeks. “Kamsahamnida.” I cleared my throat and nervously smoothed out my dress.

   “Are you ready to go?” Youngjo asked, offering me his arm just like a gentleman.

   “Ne.” I grabbed my jacket and followed them out the door.

   Apparently, one of the guys went back to their dorm to pick up the car.

   But I was wary...

   How did they expect six people to fit in that?

   I soon found out the harsh truth, as I was between Jungha and Yoonhoo in the back seat and the other three piled into the front seat.

   Well…this is awkward.

   Apparently, Jungha didn’t think so. His arm was resting comfortably on the back of my seat and a cocky grin was plastered all over his face.

   I peeked a sideways glance at Yoonhoo. He looked just as thrilled.

   Great.

   He sent me his cute little signature eye smile.

   No…don’t do that. I can’t handle it.

   I tried to get my mind off the flirtations emanating from either side of me. I hissed in frustration. Up front wasn’t much better. Jealousy was leaking over the front seat.

~~~~~~~~

   The night lights of the city blurred past the car windows and we finally arrived at the back door of a secluded VIP club in downtown Gangnam.

   The boys offered me their hands as we exited the vehicle. I guess I looked like a VIP, with men on each arm followed by three more.

   So many stares. I was not used to this.

   I need a drink.

   The leader went to find the stage manager to discuss their performance.

   I wandered over to the bar trailed by BEATWIN minus one and ordered a Screwdriver, downing it in one gulp. My nerves felt raw.

   Soon, Sunhyeok returned to gather the rest of the boys.

   “Don’t go anywhere.” He warned.

   “Yea, yea… You know where I live. Got it. Arasso.” I waved them away, turning back to the bar.

   The alcohol was catching up with me and I was starting to relax. The club music pounded and the strobe lights flashed. Faces everywhere, drinking and dancing.

   The DJ announced over the sound system a special entertainment, courtesy of BEATWIN.

   They suddenly appeared, dressed in black suits and ties, in the middle of the dance floor surrounded by people.

   A pulsating electronic beat filled the speakers as they started to sing… to me.

(I’m in the club
Among the many people
I’m spacing out for a moment
It’s like I’ve been bewitched by the sight of your back
Without even knowing)

   I shook my head in protest, but Sunhyeok took my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor, his gaze unwavering. Their voices sounded amazing and the feelings I was trying so hard to deny started to float to the surface.

   Yoonhoo whisked me away and started rapping.

(Should I go to you and say something?
Hey there, you’re so pretty
Would it be too obvious if I say that?
Are you a fox with nine tails?
Why am I so into you right now?
Before other guys start looking at you
I’ll just put on my smile and go to you
The moment we met eyes)

  Yoonhoo grinned at me with a playful wink.

(I fell in love with you my baby
As if I am bewitched
As if I am drunk, I’m dizzy
I’m so into you)

   I could feel myself falling in love…

(Beautiful girl let me get closer
Before the night is over
I wanna get to know you
One kiss
I’m so into you)

   To my surprise, Seongho took my hand and spun me into a backwards dip, catching me before I fell, his smiling face so close to mine.

   Then Youngjo stole my hand and pulled me into his strong arms. My heart fluttered.

(Shall we start our night?
Let’s escape these flashing lights
Do whatever you want girl
Whatever it is)

(Excuse me lady)

   Jungha appeared beside me with grin, stealing my attention away from Youngjo.

(Show me what you got girl
you and me feel this moment
Now you go on top and look down on me
Drench my burning heart
Let’s feel us becoming one
POP POP POP going for it
HOT HOT HOT it’s getting hot
Once you get a taste, can’t stop going
Nice line your red eyes)

   His dark eyes scanned me up and down. He was so close, I could feel his breath. His words made me blush as a strange heated desire grew inside me.

(I fell in love with you my baby
As if I am bewitched
As if I am drunk, I’m dizzy
I’m so into you)

   I think I'm starting to feel dizzy…

(Beautiful girl let me get closer
Before the night is over
I wanna get to know you
One kiss
I’m so into you)

   My world was spinning or maybe it was just the dance floor. Being serenaded by these five handsome guys was doing strange things to me.

(You’re the prettiest right now
I wanna wrap around your sweet lips)

   Seongho lifted my chin with his hand, our lips inches apart. I held my breath.

   I felt body heat behind me and a hand on my waist. Looking over my shoulder, my eyes met their fearless leader’s.

   He smiled down at me, as his hand slid further around my middle. Our bodies were moving as one to the music. My arm wrapped around his neck as I leaned into him.

(Allow me to have you a little more
all night long)

   I feel weak…

(I fell in love with you my baby
As if I am bewitched
As if I am drunk, I’m dizzy
I’m so into you)

   They sound like angels. How are they even real?

   My eyes closed as Youngjo brushed my cheek with his hand. His touch was so gentle.

   I felt myself being pulled from the leader’s arms. My eyes opened to meet Yoonhoo’s smile. His arm s around my waist as he pulled me close into a slow dance.

(Beautiful girl let me get closer
Before the night is over
I wanna get to know you
One kiss
I’m so into you)

  Time seemed to have stopped.

   Have I died? Is this heaven?

   I don’t want to ever wake up from this dream...

   “You don’t have to. ” Yoonhoo whispered in my ear with a smile, kissing me on the forehead.

 

 

Read the Sequel

Come To Me

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1155465/come-to-me-sequel-to-insatiable-a-beatwin-fanfiction-by-eden-nicole-black-supernatural-jungha-beatwin-yoonhoo-youngjo-seongho-sunhyeok