Courage

Hug me once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri felt quite nervous, he repacked his case about seven times and still wasn't satisfied with his stuff, he wanted everything to be perfect, when he stays with Jiyong. “We have to go.”, his mother called downstairs. “Coming.” He closed the case and went downstairs. They got in the car. “The Kwons are really nice, you'll going to have fun.” “I hope so.” He smiled, thinking about Jiyong.

 

“We're here. Let's go.” Seungri was shocked, this wasn't a house, this was a mansion. “Are they rich?” “Mr. Kwon has an own company.” He never thought about Jiyong being rich. His dad rang the door and Mr. Kwon opened the door. “Hello, come in.” This house was awesome, Seungri thought. He saw Jiyong approaching them. “Hey, there you are.”, Jiyong smiled at Seungri, he shook hands with my parents. “I'll show you everything.”, he explained and took my hand. I blushed and looked down, his hand was warm, it felt so good holding it.

 

“This is my room, the room you're going to stay in, is next to mine, you can come here whenever you want to.” “Thanks, your room's really nice.” And this was totally understated, it was awesome, like the whole house, he had like everything. They went into the next room, this one was for Seungri. “This is awesome, thank you so much.” “It's just the guest room, this isn't awesome.” “It is.” Seungri smiled at Jiyong, who was flooded with happiness. “Well, arrange your stuff, then let's do something together, just come in my room.” “I will, thank you.” Jiyong left the room.

 

Seungri finished and wasn't sure if he should go to Jiyong. First of all, he texted Daesung, he already told him about the issue and Daesung felt really happy for him. “It's amazing, we held hands kind of. I'm not sure, if I should go inside his room, what do you think?” He immediately got an answer from Daesung: “Go for it, this is your chance! But don't forget to answer, when he talks to you. Fighting!” 'Okay, Seungri, you can do it.', he thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter