Strangers?

Hug me once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You like him?”, Daesung asked. “What?!”, Seungri got red immediately. “You stared at him for ten minutes.” “Well, I guess I like him a little bit..” “I knew it, why didn't you tell me?” “You don't like the famous people of our school.” “Well, I don't have a problem with them, it's totally fine if you like him.” “Thanks, I thought maybe you would hate me for liking him... also he's a boy.” “As if, our friendship is more important than anything. And by the way, nowadays this isn't a problem.” “Thanks.” “Are you going to talk to him?” “I can't, he would reject me.” “Sometimes I catch him looking at you.” “Really?” “Yeah.” “Maybe it's coincidence.” “Maybe, but I don't think so, just observe it.” The bell rang. “Let's go to class.” “Yeah.” Seungri didn't notice the two eyes staring at him.

 

“Jiyong, stop dreaming, he's gone. We must go too.”, Seunghyun, one of his best friends told him. “Just talk to him.”, Youngbae said. “He'll reject me.” “I don't think so, let's go.” The three left the canteen and went to their classroom. Jiyong couldn't concentrate anymore, when he saw Seungri outside, he wondered why he wasn't in his class. “Jiyong.”, the teacher called his name. “Yes?” “Please answer the question.” “Well..” “Pay attention.” “I'm sorry.” The teacher nodded and showed something on the board. Jiyong looked outside the window again, but Seungri was gone. “.”

 

Seungri went home earlier today, because his teacher was ill. “Hey, mum, I'm home.” “Honey, how was school today?” “Like everyday.” “I hope that's good.” “Yeah.” “Your father has to go to a business trip next week and I will accompany him, a friend of your father offered to take care of you together with his wife, they've got a son one year older than you.” “Where are you going?” “Busan.” “I want to go there too.” “You have to go to school, I'm sorry, but if you want to, we'll make vacation there.” “That's an good offer.” “You're going there Sunday afternoon.”

 

The next day Seungri was sitting with Daesung in the canteen again at their usual spot, Seungri spotted Jiyong eating together with Seunghyun and Youngbae as always, but then something unexpected happened. Seunghyun walked straight towards them. Daesung ignored it, which made Seungri wonder even more. “Daesung, you aren't answering my calls.”, Seunghyun told him without saying 'hello'. “Seungri, do you hear something?” “Umm...”, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter