Back to earth

Super Beautiful (JYP girl group) [not an apply story]

                                           sb2.jpg

 

 

Alex POV

“Come.. we have to go now.. or umma and appa will mad”(A/N: all of them call Hye Mi and Tae Young umma and appa) my best friend or roommate Uki or Soohae said “ Ne Unnie..” i said. So we all go out from our room. I see all best friends, yeah I have 14 best friends but the one is I’m really close is Uki.... I see 3 my best friend Je Hyun, Sora, and Eun Mi is play around, they are happy until... Sora broke the vas, is the vas who our senior love it so much.. btw I forget.. my name is AlexJ. Do you know why we go to earth together?? You look our age is different. Umm so all of us is to smart so we pass the test in the same time.. now we are going to the earth. “OK OPEN YOU GUYS WINGS!” one of the senior said. “AAAAAHHH. WHO BROKE MY FAFORIT VAS??” the senior who have the vas Sora broke yell. “opps” I heard Sora mumble. “SORA-AH” the senior said. “YA DON’T YELL AT SORA” Eun Mi yell “Eun Mi don’t yell” Je Hyun said “ne unnie” Eun Mi said.. Eun Mi and Sora is evil but they scared with Je Hyun.. hahaha. “ok now open your wing and fly to earth.. oh ya forget to tell, just 15 of us who pass and go to earth this year. AAHHH So excite to meat mom dad and donghae again.. you alreadyknow my brother is alex right.

 

Hye Mi POV

Yee today we all go to earth.. meat our family. Oh forget it, I’m the Umma in the group Kim Hye Mi inmida (:

(Sungmin1234:how can you two are forget to tell your name??

Alex&Hyemi: not our fault…d:

Sungmin1234: Aish ok ok >.<)

So we open our wings and go back to earth..(A/N: in this story all people already know about the falling angels and have a waiting room for the family or friends) and go to waiting room.. in there I meat my family and burst into cry “ UMMA APPA UNNIE I MISS YOU!!”  I cry “ OMO. WE MISS YOU TOO HONEY (:” they said with smile. I can see all of us is cry.. well not for Eun Mi and Sora. They is the one who is calm. But Je Hyun is the most crybaby. Since Je Hyun is Sora and Eun Mi Je Hyun best friends if je Hyun cry they will calm her. If Je Hyun go somewhere they follow her. They all not scare with all of us but they all scare with Je Hyun.. like all of us have to yell if want to stop them.. but Je hyun the innocent one just say “ sora/eunmi-ah it’s not good” or “ umma and appa will mad” then Sora and Eun Mi stop it.. I don’t know why they scare with Je Hyun.. So then we go to our house.. well it’s not a house but a mansion.. a big one.. (A/N: in this story they all really  rich. There parents are the top 15 in the korea.).

 

After this chapter, the next chapter is about the mansion, room, dining room, basement, cinema, play room, wardrobe, garden, pool inside, pool outside, gym, kitchen outside, kitchen inside, spa room, sauna room, and many more.