Chapter IV

Walking In The Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun : Bby, where r u?

Soojung : Library.

Sehun : Which 1?

Soojung : 3 blocks 4rm da cafe.

Sehun : See u in 10.

He finds her in the history section, lying on top of a book and staring into space.

"Hi." He plops down next to her, wheezing and gasping for breath like he’d just ran a marathon.

She sits up straight and smiles to greet him. "Hello."

Sehun carasses the side of her face, before slowly pulling her closer, closer, and closer, until she can bury her face in his chest. "Your mom says you stormed off. Are you okay?"

"I will be. Just hold me for a bit." And he waits. He waits and waits for her to be okay.

12 minutes later.

"I didn't mean to snap at her." Her voice is soft. And he thinks that there are more reasons to it than just the fact that they're in the library. "Mom said I loved to read. I wanted to see what it felt like to... reconnect to the old me."

"Yeah. You had a humongous bookshelf. You'd always keep a pack of cigrattes behind it." He smiles at the memory, as she shifts herself until her head is on the side of his shoulders.

"I don't.. remember." She mumbles. "What type of book did I mostly read?"

He looks down at her. "Every kind you could find. Romance, fiction, poetry, mythology, crime, biographies; just everything. And you'd read your favourite passages to me."

"Really? But there's no bookshelf in my room at home." She blinks up at him.

Suddenly, he gets to his feet, and pulls her up with a smile. "I think I have something for you."

And about 20 minutes later, she finds herself in his room, as he pulls out a big cardboard box from underneath his bed.

"My prized possession. It's yours if you want it." He informs as he drops it on the bed beside her.

Soojung runs her fingers over the little specks of dust that have formed over the top. Sehun chuckles, "Sorry. I haven't gone through it in a few months."

It feels familiar - the way her hand rubs off the dust. Or maybe it's just the box. It just looks painfully familiar, and it somehow reminds her of the smell of rain. And puddles. And arguments. "Ah." She gasps as her hand comes up to hold the side of her head.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sehun immediately drops in front of her, palms automatically coming to rest on top of hers.

"I'm okay. I'm fine." She grips his hands and pecks it softly.

"Sure?"

"Hundred percent."

Sehun still looks concerned but the tension in his shoulders drop noticeably. "Do you remember this at all?"

"It feels familiar. But I'm not sure." She mutters.

"Open it."

And she does. Inside, she finds pieces of paper with scribblings and writings. But there's a partition - one side a little wider than the other. "The larger portion is your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter