1

Movie Night

It's another Saturday's night where Jongdae and his boyfriend were having movie night. They watch Jongdae's favourite movie, Begin Again. They watched it almost everytime they had movie night but Sehun doesn't complain. 

Sehun loves movie night, because they both can cuddle on the couch with a mug of hot coco and a warm blanket over them. He loves it when Jongdae quietly sing when Keira Knightley sang on the tv. He loves to hear Jongdae same complaints about why Adam Levine is such a jerk in that movie, why Keira is so pretty, Sehun remember every same line Jongdae will said. It's cute, Sehun thinks. 

"Sehun, do you hear what I just said?", Sehun heard Jongdae's voice. He look to the latter, and smile sheepishly, and shook his head. Jongdae pout but start to asking Sehun back about what will they tomorrow. Sehun as always will say "Up to you, I’m okay with it" and then kiss Jongdae's temple. Jongdae will punch his chest playfully and said "Always like that" and pout. Sehun will kiss that pouty mouth after that.

"Why would he grow a beard. It's ridiculous", Jongdae said and snuggle closer to Sehun. Sehun just chuckle though. 

Then when Keira start to sing Like A Fool, Jongdae follow her sang too. 

And you have curse me when there's no one else to blame,

And I have love just the same,

An you have broken every single ing rules, And I have love you like a fool.

Both Jongdae and Sehun like the song, but Sehun likes it more when Jongdae sing it. Well, that song remind of him when he first met Jongdae though. 

Jongdae sang it in his room while crying because his ex boyfriend cheated on him with his bestfriend. Sehun was just his roommate that time, Sehun heard Jongdae cries. So, Sehun being the good friend he was, he came in and return the favor back to Jongdae who once help him get over almost everything. He promised to Jongdae though that he had his back, and there were. Even though it takes like a month to help Jongdae to get over, Sehun still beside him, day and night. Giving his shoulder to Jongdae cried on. Almost every night Jongdae cried and Sehun slept with him almost everyday just to make sure he okay. 

Then Jongdae start to realize that Sehun was the one. He wants to be with Sehun. 
And now they were; cuddling together every night, whispering sweet nothings to each other ears and most important that they have each other to lay on. 

The movie ends, Sehun turn off the tv. Jongdae face Sehun's chest. Sehun kiss his head, rubbing Jongdae's tense back. 

"You space out again", Jongdae said. Burrying his fave on Sehun's chest, smelling Sehun's shirt. "What is it, hm?" He asked Sehun.

"I was just thinking about you, me and us", Sehun makes Jongdae face him. Sehun peck Jongdae's lips. 

Jongdae smile softly. "Okay whatever you said. Let's sleep okay?", Jongdae scoots closer if that possible. "Okay sweetheart", Sehun kiss Jongdae's temple. 

"Thank you for tonight, goodnight Sehun. I love you".