Chapter 1

Queen Inhwa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never know what to do in my life...struggling for words...for a moment I heard nothing...the screaming, the crying was gone. It seemed like I'm all alone in this house. Are they asleep? No! No! No! they are not. I saw it with my own eyes, all of them were killed but I don't know who.

When I heard nothing I went out from where Lady Yuna left me. I was in the storage room outside our house. I ran towards our house to look for my mother, father and my siblings. Suddenly, I stopped. I saw bodies lying on the ground. My body trembling in fear.

I walked slowly passing all corpsesscattered all over the place.  As I walk passed them I saw my older brother's quarter. The light is still on. I ran towards that direction. The door wasnt lock. I hurriedly went inside.  Just like outside I saw bodies lying on the floor. It was my older brother's servants. I looked around in hope to see my brother alive or if not his body. But I saw nothing. My heart beat fast. 

Where is he? Where's my older brother? Is he alive? Where did he go? I search the place. Maybe his hiding somewhere. But still no sign of him. I ran outside and went to my mother's chamber. As I stepped forward my heart beat fast again like two horses running, racing to the finish line. When I get to the front door of my mother's chamber, I can feel my body shaking. Slowly I open the door. I can't move. I tried to step forward but was afraid to do so. But someone is pulling me inside. 

I then walked slowly. I opened the door to be surprised. I saw a very familiar man lying on his own blood. I was shocked, it was my father. I ran to where he was. Beside him was my mother. I don't know what to do. I was lost for wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter