CHEATSHEET

TWENTY ϟ JYP's Girl Trainees ϟ apply open
 
the cheatsheet
listen closely now
Untitled-3.png
hints and such

 #1 I guess some people might still get confused by ethnicity and nationaily? So I guess I mentioned BOTH IN plotline and also in the application form. from my understanding ethnicity is the one running in your blood. for example both of your parent is chinese and so you are a chinese. whilenationality is based from where you were born at and where you grew up. some people might have more than one nationality, same goes to ethnicity! just don't make it super weird like 1/4 CHINESE, 1/4 JAPANESE, 1/4 THAI AND 1/4 DUTCH!
 
#2
 of the faceclaim... idol and ulzzang are allowed, it's very much advised to use someone who is younger looking and natural. also make it fit your character's personality and background, as well as the things stated in the plotline. for example the mint need to be the tannest, so try using using someone like namjoo or yein or anyone who look tanner (?) and another example, the chocolate is someone who is young looking but wanting to be y, so maybe you can try using chorong or yoo jiae or ???? no jyp artists.

 #3 The tbh!  personality is the in this app so i hope you can wrote it down prettily. it doesnt need to be hella long- just sweet will be dope. I guess background is going to come with personality, both part are linked together. my wish for background is the same with the personality. no need to add anything super like - she's a spy from north korea --- that might happened but just keep it moderate here?

 #4 for friend and family....!  it would be cool if someone were to have connection with idols - as a brother, cousin or bestie~ but then please make it realistic, if you can't find a reason to why they can be friends, better use ocs. and yeah, having idol sibling are like dope and everything but please don't make it belieavle. i figured it would be great if your brother or sister coming from jyp as well but yeah... write the background similar to theirs. for example, suzy is born in gwangju, don't write that both of you were born and grown up in hawaii~

 #5 plotline arent mandatory! well, not 100% but only 95% mandatory xD which mean you can or not use everything in the plotline you choose. the coffee was plot to be chinese or japanese, but your coffee is thai- that's alright! but maybe your point will be 1 star less if you do that. but really if your overall application is great- i can let that slide! 

 #6 Talent twin is one of the most important as it will stay as your character skills for long times~ and i'll be using this when i need to add some video of covers that your character might do too. all in all, if your talent twin is lovelyz kei then she will be your singing, dancing, rapping (if any), speaking, laughing twin! 

 #7 LOVE INTEREST ARE TOTALLY OPTIONAL... AS YOU CAN SEE THE GIRLS ARE TOO YOUNG AND TOO BUSY TO HAVE ONE (?) BUT ITS DEPEND ON THE STORYLINE YOU HAVE FOR THEM AND MORE FAVORALE FOR THE OLDER MEMBERS. THE S IS 3 YEARS, NO LESS AND NO MORE. ALSO, I'M OPEN FOR NOONA-DONGSAENG OR OPPA-DONGSAENG. EVEN OCS AS LOVER. EVEN HOMO RLS--- LOVE IS FREE SO ANYTHING SUITS THEM <3

 #8 SO I AM ACTUALLY THE KIND OF PERSON WHO LIKES NEATNESS... SORRY IF I DONT REALLY LOOK LIKE IT BUT. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... ITS ALRIGHT TO COPY PASTE FROM YOUR OLD APP, JUST BECAREFUL AND KEEP EVERYTHING NEAT. NEAT APPLICATION WILL HAVE THE BELOVED STRAWBERRY POINTS! YUP- I HAVE NO BROWNIES HERE OWO

 #9 ANW, ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND I AM PRETTY MUCH DUMB WHEN I NEED TO BE SMART. I HOPE YOU CAN BARE WITH SOMEONE WITH MUCH FLAW LIKE ME. OH- IM TALKATIVE AND FRIENDLY, THOUGH SLIGHTLY PESSIMISTIC.  I MAY BE BUSY BUT JUST PM OR WALL ME IF YOU WANNA BE FRIEND OR ASK ANYTHING. EVEN COMMENTING IN THIS STORY, COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY!

 #10 LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I'LL BE IN THE STORY... I'M JUST NOT SURE WHAT PLOTLINE WILL I TAKE.... /THINKS/ okay. i'll take the strawberry plotline. laboum's yulhee as faceclaim. exid's hani as talent twin.