CHAPTER FIVE

Chasing Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Mark, Roan and Jackson arrived at the Grand Hotel in Jeju branch. The trio decided to have their getaway in Jeju for a great weekend.

Hopefully it will be.

Mark went over his phone in boredom as he trailed behind the two. Roan playfully pushed Jackson because he attempted to haul the camera from her.

Jackson discovered his sleeping face when he looked through the camera. It was captured by Roan earlier. He was about to delete it when the gadget was yanked by her.

“Who told you to erase this?” She hugged her camera in her arms protectively.

“Rooooong! Delete that!” Jackson whined, but she kept on taking pictures of him.

The frustrated Wang marched forward her and towered her. She immediately hid the gadget behind her back, but Jackson was determined to get it.

He smirked with a plan in mind which made the girl gulped nervously.

Uh-oh.

Roan ran for her life and shrieked. Jackson dashed like a flash and in just a split of second, he’s in front of her. With fast reflex, she ducked and scampered at his brother’s back.

“Oppaaaaa. Oppaaaaa. Uwaaaaaa.” She panted hard while avoiding Jackson’s wrath.

“Just give the camera, Rong.” He sighed, walking away from them as he busied himself.

“er!” Roan hollered, Jackson laughed hysterically. Then she facepalmed him with her hand, then she sauntered away with a cackle.

 

 

 

 

“Yes... Just put it on my table, Hana. And tell them that I need that financial report ASAP… okay okay. Yes. Have a good day.” Mark walked to the table near the poolside as he takes care of the follow up in his work.

“Too much work for Mark Tuan?” Jackson grinned. Mark’s head went around, obviously looking for his sister.

“Where is Rong?” He asked and set his phone on the table. Jackson didn’t answer, instead his eyes focused at the wallpaper of Mark.

Like a hawk’s eye, before his friend’s phone went off something caught Jackson’s eye. Nothing can let pass from a Jackson Wang, even a speck of dust.

“Hyung, when are you going to stop your little own charade?” Jackson’s tone serious. His best friend looked away.

Please log in to read the full chapter