Caught in the Madness

Caught in the Madness

 

 

The streets were already deserted and a storm was slowly making its way towards the city. A young man was struggling to find a place to stay for the night. He was exhausted and starving. The cold wind made the man shiver; he had been warned about the controversies surrounding the city. Men disappearing in the middle of the night, never to be found again.

 

Something in the corner of the alley caught his attention. He went closer to it, surprised to find a young woman. She smiled at him, pearly white teeth glowing in the night.

 

“May I help you sir?”, She said, her voice a lustrous sound echoing through his ears.

 

“I- I’m trying to look for a place to stay overnight. It’s already late and I’m afraid it will be dangerous to travel considering the upcoming storm.”

 

The girl looked up at him, a small smile creeping out of her features. She stepped out of the corner, the light of the lamp posts helping the man in examining her completely. She was wearing a red dress, her hair fell past her shoulders, and a bright red lips to contrast her fair skin. She was beautiful.

 

“Well … my house is nearby. You can stay there if you want.”

 

The young man loved hearing her voice, it was …… hypnotizing.

 

“I’d love to.”

 

The girl reached out for his hand, and he accepted it immediately. She walked ahead of him, dragging him to their destination.

 

“What’s your name, mister?”, the girl said without looking back.

 

“Minho.”

 

“Well Minho, would like to stay here with me?”

 

“With you?. Until when?”, the man asked. He was confused, something in his head is telling him to let go of the young girls’ hand and run. His instincts are telling him to escape and never look back.

 

“Until I say you could go.”

 

“Wha- … Are you- …“, Minho shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts.

 

This girl must be crazy

 

“I’m sorry miss, but I can only stay here for one night. I have to continue my travel tomorrow. I have a family to go back to and they-“

 

His words were cut off when the girl stopped walking and abruptly spun around, grabbing his neck, digging her fingers on his skin and rammed to his. She pressed their bodies together, deepening the kiss.

 

Minho felt devoured; he couldn’t think straight, his body became numb. Then, just as suddenly as the kiss began, the girl loosened her grip on his neck. The kiss lightened and they slowly drew apart.

 

The young girl chuckled while tracing the contours of his face, admiring the new addition to her collection.

 

“You know Minho, if I want to … I could always have you.”

 

They started walking again, the young girl leading the mindless Minho towards a huge mansion, its huge doors slowly closing behind them, enclosing them from the world. Until their next prey.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Another drabble :) Crazy Soojung FTW!! LOL

I spent an hour just thinking of a title and that's all I came up with??? OTL I'm such a failure, I at titles.