final

Dance Fusion

A/N: This is actually my english project so it may be short and rash since we were asked to make it that way.. It kinda too since obviously, english is not my mother tongue and I probably have a bajillion mistakes.. please do leave a thought on this 
________________________________

The tranquility of the early morning was rather disrupted when a loud but oddly sweet voice pierced it through.
"Daehyun! I'm here now! The house is amazing!! Where are you?"
Youngjae practically voiced his excitement over the phone.

It was his very first day in his new house and he could already foresee an amazing future with the building and his best friend who lived next door. He pictured how they'd dance and sing every day and night and how a lot more often they'd get to play 'adult games'... like charades and 20 questions of course! It would be a dream come true and without a doubt, Daehyun felt  the same excitement coursing through his veins.

"I'll be right over, Jae don't you worry!"

Daehyun dashed for the door. He had been waiting for this awaited day for years now! The day he finally got to live next to his best buddy. 
He ran so fast, he almost tripped over himself in the process, but that wasn't enough to keep his overjoyed spirit down! 
When he finally got in front of Youngjae's front door, he wasted no time panting at all, instead he gave an eager knock and called out.

"Youngjae!! I'm here!"

Without a second more a gleaming face of an angel, to Daehyun's own accord, came to view.

"Daehyun! I missed you so much!" He gave the elder a tight bone crushing squeeze where Daehyun could only groan at.

"Sheesh Jae.. for a guy with a face of an angel and a body of an underweight moose, you can sure give hugs!"
Daehyun rubbed his poor back and grunted at the thought of how painful that last hug was.
"Hey! I do not have a body of an underweight moo- wait... did you just say I had a face of an angel?"
Youngjae's cheeks grew a prominent shade of crimson, mirroring Daehyun's cheeks as well when realizing the cheesy compliment that came out of his boisterous mouth a moment ago.

"Wha- I-I didn't mean it like that!" His panicked state started to get more obvious by the second.

"Then what did you mean?" Youngjae thought it was okay to play this game for a little while.
"I mean... ugh.... you have the real face of an angel!!" 
Daehyun flinged his arms in exaggeration.
"And how does that justify your point, Mr. Jung?"  He teasingly replied.

"What? Haven't you seen what the 'real' face of an angel is?"

"No...Enlighten me"

Daehyun pulled out his smartphone from his pocket and searched for what was mentioned in a certain website that Youngjae certainly had no clue about. He showed Youngjae the search result and Youngjae could only cringe at how hideous they looked.
"See! I meant you had the real face of an angel! Don't misunderstand!" Daehyun proved 'his point' and watched as Youngjae crossed his arms annoyed and quite disappointed.

"Hmp. Whatever... meanie.." he glared at Daehyun once more before taking hold of his arm.
"Let's go inside... the  neighbors are probably gunna kill us for being too loud.."

After both agreeing, they headed inside Youngjae's new sweet abode.

Just after setting foot in the living room, Daehyun already felt like an excited pup.

"Woahhh Jae... you got really great taste ..." 
his jaw slackened in pure amazement. He knew his best friend was always the sophisticated one between the two of them but not to this extent!

"In what? I have great taste in what?"

Daehyun knew at this point that Youngjae was just trying to extend his praising. By the tone of his voice, who wouldn't know? He was the sophisticated one, yes, but it came with a slight bonus of narcissism. 
However, Daehyun could care much less at the moment.

" You have great taste in everything!"

He ran his fingers down the smooth surface of the bottom shelf where cute little knickknacks came to view. The elegance of the house's interior was just so blooming that Daehyun couldn't even begin to comprehend where he had gotten these kinds of furniture. Sure it was given that Youngjae had just moved in and that the house was already made ready, and by ready, he means empty, by the time he got here but had he really had the time to set these things up before Daehyun, himself got the chance to arrive? And if so, where did he get them from?

"Youngjae... how was it possible that you've already made this living room a fully functional one with all the right stuff in all the right places before I even got here? You just moved in this morning! Scratch that. You just moved in a few minutes ago!"
Daehyun was expecting a full-on speech on explaining himself but all he got was a soft chuckle.
"Daehyun really... Do you really think of me so highly to go as far as thinking I did all this?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I didn't do all this! The last owner did! He said I could keep all his furniture since he'll be moving to the states where he'll be given a new house... I just 
'Youngjaed' it up a bit before you came..."

Daehyun looked down embarrassed. He had praised that little prick for no reason. Time to ring the shame bell!
"But hey... look... I decorated the shelf with the little things that I thought you'd like.." 
In a reflex like speed, Daehyun lifted his head up to meet the shelf and in an instant his eyes lit up.

"Oh Youngjae.... how sweet of you... they're...precious..."

Daehyun's glossy eyes scanned over the shelves. They were filled with their captured memories together. 
There was the shell piece that he had given Youngjae on their very first meeting as kids. It was kept inside a cute little glass box, out on display. The whole shell from what it was once was the very reason why they met... they had been so childish back then that Daehyun could only smile at the memory.

An extraordinary day it was from what they thought was just an ordinary one. They were coincidentally collecting shells on the same beach, at the same time. Once both of the pair of eyes met the shining glory of the beautiful shell, they both knew they had to fight to keep it.
And so they did... but at the end of the day, they sat down the pavement, the shell pieces in one hand and ice cream cones in the other. Daehyun had thought of the idea of breaking the shell into halves using a stone as absolute brilliance back then... it was so they didn't need to fight for it. Though, of course it didn't perfectly divide itself into halves... it crumbled into little pieces and Youngjae had nearly cried
but Daehyun then again found a solution to the problem and took the two biggest pieces to keep for themselves. He even gave Youngjae the bigger piece and it sure did make the little one's face brighter. 
"Ahhh Youngjae... We've come such a long way... I wouldn't know what to do if I hadn't met you by coincidence on that beach that day. My Chummy Wummy Wittle JaeJae..."
Daehyun ruffled Youngjae's mushroom styled hair.
"Ewww Daehyun... get off of me, you wet cheese ball.." he swatted Daehyun's hand away.

"But... yeah... You're right... that single shell piece has gotten us this far... and I wouldn't know what to do without Dumbhyun either..."

Daehyun would have nudged his rib cage if that remark wasn't so sweet.

They took time examining all the knickknacks on the shelf. From softly caressing their picture as the cute little children they once were, to wiping off some dust particles from their singing and dancing trophies. 
It was sure nice to reminisce. It was good to actually feel grattitude to all the things that happened. After all, it's not everyday they came across the thought.
"Daehyun.. let's explore the house more!" Youngjae took the opportunity to take hold of the latter's hand before he began to drag him towards the hallway.
"You're talking about it as if it's a huge mansion where we could get lost." Youngjae snubbed at the remark but decided to go with it regardless.
"Who knows... there might actually be a huge labyrinth hidden behind the walls of this very sophisticated architecture.."
He jokingly glided his hand to clarify the feel into it.

"Alright alright, I get it big guy"

This time though, Daehyun was the one pulling on  both of them.

Apparently, ' Let's explore the house more' meant running into every side and corner, every secluded area, until none were left untouched. Youngjae's choice of words were quite odd, Daehyun thinks.
During their 'unplanned extreme exploring' Daehyun accidentally knocked over a huge vase placed on top of a petite table. Now how was that even 'architecturally' possible?

"Daehyun, are you blind?! How can you have possibly not seen that huge vase?! It was half your damn size!" Youngjae gave a sharp glare before crouching down to view the shattered pieces of the once grand flower vase.

"Not my fault your head was too big it blocked my field of vision!" Youngjae gasped at this, wearing a stoic and uninterested face.

"Eyyyshh...whatever- wait... what is this?.." all his interest suddenly came coming back as soon as his eyes layed on the shiny form of a mysterious gem.

"Woahhh... it looks like an emerald! Let's cash it in, Jae! We'll be filthy rich!" Daehyun cheered as if all of his dreams were going to come true.

"Wow wow wow, slow down. First of all, we're not going to cash it in. It probably has some kind of sentimental value into it that can't be easily replaced by money. Second, if it was going to be cashed in, there would be no 'we' in it, and lastly, it's not even an emerald. It's just peridot, dumbo. There's a difference."

Daehyun's soul was internally screaming.

"Youngjae?..."

Youngjae looked over to the source of the gross sound of misery.

"What?"

"You just broke my heart."
At the sound of this, Youngjae's small lips formed into a sly grin.

"Hmp. You're such a loser... and a drama queen."

Neither of them knew how it happened, but the next thing they knew, they were already on the floor laughing like the lame fools they were.

"God Jae, why am I even friends with you?" Daehyun breathlessly asked between his uncontrollable laughter and even though Youngjae didn't understand half of what he said, he still smiled at the idiot like the bigger idiot he was.

As if it was a miracle, Youngjae stood up and extended his hand for Daehyun to take before pulling the tanned male's body to stand with him. Usually, Daehyun was the one to start these kind of things. He had the initiative of taking care of the both of them. 
But it was nice to know that Youngjae cared too. He even dusted both their clothes of off the excess particles found on the floor that they once rolled on.

"You know Youngjae... every single day I spend with you is a blessing..." Daehyun's cheesiness invaded Youngjae's hearing again. Yes, they were cringe-worthy, but it doesn't cover up the fact that it sends warmth over to Youngjae's heart. The smug smile of the elder's didn't fall off until he accidentally leaned on a weird surface of the wall right beside him and was unexpectedly swayed over to the other side.

"Daehyun! " Youngjae yelled in a state of panic, seeing as his best friend suddenly not by his side anymore.

"Daehyun! Answer me please-"
Youngjae's call of despair was interrupted by Daehyun's voice.

"It's alright! I'm alright, Youngjae... I just fell on my is all.." Daehyun looked around. Darkness surrounded him. He was starting to get really scared, but without a doubt, he wasn't as scared as Youngjae was.

"Where are you?!" In desperate attempt, Youngjae started banging the other side of the wall and it didn't help Daehyun's condition in seeing only darkness and hearing only the loud bangs from his best friend on the other side.

"Youngjae please... stop banging the wall... I'm already scared as I am...don't make it worse..."

Youngjae did as told and tried to calm himself down.
'Think Youngjae, think... Daehyun's in there, alone and scared... you need to get to him.. think... what did he do?..' he mentally battled with himself, recalling what the elder could have possibly done to be transported to the other side of the wall.

"Aha! I got it!" Youngjae proclaimed and tried to affectionately stare at nothing.

"You know Youngjae, every single day I spend with you is a blessing.." he awkwardly stated in hopes he got it right. 
But even after a number of seconds passed, nothing seemed to change.

"Gahhhh!!! What did he do?! Think Youngjae, think!"

Feeling the hopelessness state he was in, he exhaustingly leaned on the wall and released an exasperated sigh. Though he never got to finish that sigh when his world suddenly flipped and he felt as if he was being shoved off to another place.

"I...I did it!!! I made it through!!!" He yelled for a millisecond before realizing what just happened.

"Wait... why is it so dar-"

"Took you long enough."

Youngjae felt as if his soul left his body right then and there when a cold hand made its way on the back of his head. He released an unmanly shriek and decided it was best to run for his life, that is until he felt a sharp pain invade his body frame and he was sent flying to the ground.

"What the hell Youngjae?? Don't do that! I'm here too, you know?!.." 
That's when Youngjae realized he wasn't the only one in pain after that rather hard blow.

"You can't go running in a dark place dumbo, god knows what you'll hit!"

When all his senses came coming back, he now recognize that annoying voice from before and it all made sense why what happened, happened.

"Help me find a light switch in here..."

Just as Daehyun said that, Youngjae felt a hard plastic-ish nub by the side of his head and decided to click it.

And just like that, the lights . It was still dim considering the light was shaped like a deformed crystal that glowed of sharp pink but he could at least make out his best friend's face.

"Dumbhyun!!!" He got up and was about to give the elder another tight squeeze. Sure, Daehyun loved hugs but it was best to avoid Youngjae's deadly ones. So with extended arms he wrapped Youngjae's form up and drew the latter nearer to his chest, preventing the hyperactive boy to crush his bones and took dominance over the gentle hug instead.

Youngjae's pulse rate suddenly went off the roof! Would you look at that!

Breaking it off, Daehyun left the flustered male to stand there as he scurried away and decided to find out what that weird rope hanging from the ceiling would do.

He debated on doing it but he pulled it out of curiosity anyway.

His eyes widened in surprise. Maybe he was half expecting it but he didn't think it would be really here.

"Look Jae! A staircase!" His voice once again snapped the pale boy's thoughts and ripped him off his once flustered state.

Not waiting for a reply Daehyun move forth without realizing Youngjae wasn't following behind. But at the moment he did, he immediately went back the way he came and saw how Youngjae just stood there and looked at the staircase with a very peculiar expression on.

"What are you waiting for, Jae?" Daehyun asked as he slowly went down the staircase and approached Youngjae.

"Daehyun, I don't think we should be here..." he took a step back.

"What are you talking about? Didn't you say we should explore the house?" Daehyun reasoned back.

"I know what I said... but I don't think we should be messing around with these sort of things.." though it made pretty much sense that they shouldn't be doing what Youngjae thinks Daehyun wants to do, Daehyun made it obvious that they weren't backing away the moment Youngjae heard him laugh.

"We're not going to mess around Youngjae... we're just going to have a look and see if there's anything interesting in there."
He pointed to the dark opening that Youngjae now knew he could call the entrance to his attic.

"Exactly. You're going to see if anything's interesting in there and mess with it! Which is why we need to get out of here right now!" He finally said it. However Daehyun was adamant on getting them together in that attic, so with his oddly great strength, he held Youngjae's hips securely and lifted the lad up, bringing him into the secluded area which the latter did not wish to enter.

"Daehyun! Put me down this instant!" He flunged his arms everywhere, proving his point that he absolutely did not want to go any further into the darkness.

"It'll be easier if you stop struggling so much- What's that on your pocket?!" He placed Youngjae down immediately as soon as he saw the bright green light radiating from his jacket pocket.

"What?! Where?!" His eyes scanned his body and they widened as soon as he saw what Daehyun had mentioned.

He swiftly searched for the item he expected would be responsible for such light and pulled it out.

"Just as I thought! It's the peridot!"

He let Daehyun see the glowing gem and asked
"What do you think this means?..." unfortunately he only got a shrug.

"I don't know but whatever it is, there is no way I'm backing out now! Come on! Let's find the answer to your question!"

As much as Youngjae hated to admit... he was getting a tad bit curious and though there was no way he would say it out loud, he really wanted to find out and see what it does with Daehyun.

After awhile of wandering around the dark attic with only the constantly fading and glowing olive green light guiding them, they finally made a conclusion that the gem was trying to lead them somewhere or to something, considering its light would fade and become so faint when they make a move to exit the attic but it would glow very bright when they moved on forward.
It wasn't long until they got to it's brightest point and they eventually had to stop and crouch to look at what seemed like a weird device, shaped like a how a skateboard would look like if you were to squeeze it's middle part. The device had hand shaped holes on each of it's sides and they couldn't resist but to both put one each of their hands on them. They couldn't believe what they saw afterwards. The words ' Please insert the gem ' had appeared out of no where in a hologram-ish form. It took time to process but Youngjae's mind eventually clicked and he securely placed the peridot on the crystal like hole in the upper middle part of the device. It was a perfect match.

The olive green peridot released a hologram that formed into a screen. It glowed of a sharp pink again and Youngjae started questioning why science had so easily betrayed him. How could a clearly olive green gem produce a pink light?!!! Then again, nothing in this attic seemed to make sense ever since they set foot on it.

They even got more surprised how their names appeared. How was that even possible??? Youngjae took a lot of classes featuring robotics and science.. but this... this was beyond human capability as far as anyone was concerned! 
Awhile later they felt like their brains had gotten a free trip to Mt.Everest seeing as they could now see their faces and bodies in the screen. They saw their virtual selves. What's even more unbelievable was that they could control them... they could control their thoughts, words an actions... it's as if their worlds were linked...
Giving this opportunity a chance, Youngjae decided to play along as he made his character walk.

"Daehyun this is so cool!" He yelled as he got to punch a crystal tree with little to no problem at all and watched as it crumbled into pieces. He noticed how he wasn't colored the way he usually was... he was covered in all shades of yellow. Daehyun wasn't exactly himself either... he was grey.. well majority of his body was..

"I know! And you said we shouldn't be here!" Daehyun said back, trying to control his feet, but he ended up floating anyway.

"This is one of those rare times where I'm wrong for once... It would have been a shame if we missed out on this! This is amazing!" He hopped off and grabbed Daehyun's hand, dragging him in to what seemed like a crystal town. Daehyun may have to take note that Youngjae has a habit of linking their hands together.

"Hello little guy!" Youngjae happily cheered at the cute blue crystal kid who had a cute green crystal kid tailing behind.

"Please help us!!!!" The blue guy yelled desperately and this immediately wiped the smile off of Youngjae's fluffy face.

"What? What's wrong?!" Daehyun asked in attempt to calm the kids down.
It didn't work at all, it only made them cry worse.

"My Mommy and Daddy fused last night because it was their wedding anniversary... but their gems were scratched and now they're fusion turned bad! They're the strongest in this town so no one here can stop them! We need help! All the other gems have already evacuated to the next town because they're already destroying the houses!!" The blue crystal boy held on to Youngjae's shirt and vigorously shook it.

"Please! We need help! If they don't go back to normal by the end of today, the government officials will have to take their gems..." The green crystal boy clunged to Daehyun for dear life... they were just half both his and Youngjae's sizes so it wasn't hard to cling to Daehyun's waist like that. 
Though they didn't understand half of what both said, it was better to go along with it and see how things go.

"What happens when they take their gems?.." Youngjae crouched down and asked in a shushed voice, afraid he'll make the situation worse and afraid of what the answer might be...

The blue boy cried even more.

"They'll die..."

That answer alone was enough to make Youngjae and Daehyun feel as if their guts had fallen off to the depths of hell.

"We gotta help them, Dae..." He pleaded with glossy eyes.

"We... we gotta.." He stood up and shook Daehyun.

"Alright... but we have to be careful, alright, Youngjae?... we don't know anything about this place." Youngjae nodded in understanding.

"Okay... what are your names? My name is Daehyun, and this is Youngjae.." Daehyun gestured to himself before Youngjae and watched as the two seemed to calm down and brighten up a bit.

"My name is Zelo!" The blue crystal kid introduced and later gestured the green boy beside him to do the same.

"I'm Jongup. Thank you for agreeing to help my family... we're twins by the way.." Jongup explained.

Before the four could go off handling the situation, Daehyun took initiative to ask what exactly fusion was and how were they going to achieve it.

The two kids were speechless for awhile. They were shocked to see as how two older boys twice their age had no idea what fusion was.. but they explained regardless.

Apparently, they had to dance together to achieve it... the twins showed a demonstration and Youngjae and Daehyun swore it was the most magical thing they've seen today. The twins danced gracefully to what seemed like music only they could hear. Just as they danced, a blinding light covered their forms before they linked their hands together where their gems were found and without a second more, a magical being emerged from what were twins before.

"That was beautiful.." Youngjae breathlessly said as he looked in awe at the crystal boy that was now the same height as he was... he was of a bright color of aqua.. a perfect combination of green and blue.

After they got a good look and idea of fusion, the twins turned back to normal as they were before.

"What you've just witnessed was Zejong... It's the name of our fusion...after fusion, we can split up again by will... but our parents... they lost control..." Zelo sadly looked down.

"Don't worry Zelo... You'll get them back... they'll be back.."  Daehyun assured.

"Hey Zelo... what will it be like if a boy and a girl fuse?... will they look male or female?.." Youngjae's curiosity took over.

"What is a boy and a girl?" Zelo questioned back. He hasn't heard of those before.

"What- I mean... they're es... You know for the sake of distinction.."
Youngjae explained. How can he not know what es are??

"Ohhhhh es! Why didn't you say so! " 
Youngjae gave him a weird look.

"In school we were taught that we don't have es... my teacher says we all appear male but we really don't have es... just the physical appearance..."

Youngjae gave a silent 'ohhhh' before another question popped up.

"Then how do you reprodu-" he was cut off with a smack on the head by Daehyun.

"Youngjae, that is not an appropriate question to ask a child!" He scolded but Zelo only gave them weirded out looks. Why were they saying it as if reproduction was a bad thing?

"You meant reproduction, right?" 
Youngjae's mouth fell agape.

"Ughhhh... yesss?" He scratched the back of his head and looked over to a pissed off Daehyun.

" It's quite easy... After marriage, the couple has to go to a hospital and scrape off a single gem piece from each of their gems... after that, they place it together in the gemcubator and it just naturally molds together and becomes a baby... when my parents gave up their pieces, the shards accidentally broke into four instead of two... now... I have a twin!" Zelo explained ever so easily, without noticing Youngjae and Daehyun's shocked gazes.

"Why do you guys look so surprised?... how do you reproduce from where you came from?" Jongup innocently asked and watched as the two fidget away and turn red.

"Well... it's ummmm.. complicated.. you see-" Youngjae's embarrassing speech got cut off by Daehyun's hand covering his mouth.

"It's TOP SECRET!!" he yelled in panic. This however did not intrigue the twins any further, and so instead, they just went with a plain "Okay!"

They set out to town center where even from 50 feat away, they could already see a huge monster standing 5 meters tall as a result of a fusion from scratched gems.

"Mom! Dad! It's us! Your sons! Remember all the good times we've had together? Come back to us please!" Zelo Yelled to the top of his lungs. Tears streaming down his cheeks. Well it didn't work seeing as the monster or 'ChanGuk' as Zelo mentioned earlier on their way to town center being their parent's fusion, never spared them a glance.

"Mom! Da-"

"SHUT UP!!!!" A horrifying voice shunned Zelo's call as ChanGuk vigorously charged at the poor boy and sent him flying to a tree.
"Zelo!!!" Jongup quickly ran to his brother's side in the name of comfort.

Youngjae watched in horror as ChanGuk went after the helpless twins.

"Daehyun we have to help now!!!" He practically screamed.

"How?!! We're powerless against that monster!!!" They watched helplessly as the beast continued to beat the boys up. 
Fortunately, the twins were able to go somewhere for awhile without being caught. They took the opportunity to fuse together and become at least more powerful and solid enough to fend for themselves.

"I got it Daehyun! We have to fuse!!" Youngjae said excitedly and pulled Daehyun behind a wrecked house to buy them some time.

"How?!! We don't even have gems!!!" Daehyun screamed back in panic as he peeked through the hole and saw the monster headed their way.

"Yes we do!!!" 
Youngjae pulled out the peridot from before. It was weird because even though he remembered placing it on the device, when they got to the alternative universe, the exact same peridot was inside his jacket pocket. It was probably because it was a virtual copy of the actual thing, just like they were copies from their actual bodies.

"Come on Daehyun! Dance with me!" He grabbed Daehyun's free hand and told him to hold the other part of the Peridot.

Daehyun watched in horror as ChanGuk got nearer and nearer by the second.

"Youngjae! We don't know if this will work! If this doesn't we're done for! " he desperately tried to persuade the  younger out of the reckless plan.

"Yes, but if it does we'll be able to save the twins, their parents, this town and ourselves!!" Daehyun wasn't convinced.

"Jung Daehyun, please trust me on this!" He gave it one more try before he felt Daehyun respond to his hold.

"Alright... I trust you.." He gave Youngjae a reassuring smile and held the other side of the peridot tightly. As he did, the peridot was magically divided into two pieces. One yellow, and one grey. The smile formed in the couple's lips did not falter, not even when ChanGuk was only 8 meters away.

Daehyun moved to the beat playing in his head. It was their song... they made it on their fourth year together as friends and until today, was it cherished. He twirled Youngjae in his arms and they both just let their body be, closing their eyes and not letting  anything of the wretched universe they were in disrupt their body's movements as they went along with the natural rhythm of their hearts.

When they opened their eyes, they could see the scared look on ChanGuk's face. They had fused. 
Standing tall and mighty 10 meters off the ground was  YoungDae. Their fusion. He was glowing bright gold and reeked of pure power.
It was weird. They were  lightheaded and it felt as though they were floating... but they knew they had full power over YoungDae. So with a one blow of his ball of fist, he sent ChanGuk flying. And there they saw it happen.

ChanGuk glowed a bright light, and with each second ticking by the clock, he shrunk and shrunk and shrunk until what was left were two confused gentlemen.

YoungDae carried Zejong over to their parents and took a moment to watch as the two split up and reunite with their family before  they split up on their own as well.

"What happened?..." one of Zelo and Jongup's parents asked.

"Dad! Your and Mom's gems were scratched when you fused last night and then ChanGuk went on a crazy destruction spree! " Zelo explained as he indulged himself on his father's embrace.

"W-We did this?" The parent looked around to all the destroyed houses and buildings. Wiping a tear from his face, he crouched down to both of his sons along with his partner. Caressing Zelo and Jongup's wounds and scratches, both parents cried as they brought their small children into their arms.

"We're sorry!!!!" They cried as they tightened their hold on their kids. Youngjae and Daehyun could only cooe at how touching the moment was.

Both of the parents gave each child a kiss on their foreheads before standing up and meeting eyes with the couple.

"I suppose you were the ones that stopped us and our madness?" The deep voice parent asked.

"Dad! They really were! Their fusion was the most powerful I've seen since you guys!" Zelo cheered and laughed, thanking both of the new arrival.

"I see... Thank you for your bravery... My name is Yongguk.. I am Zelo and Jongup's dad.. this is my partner, Himchan...We shall be forever grateful for what you have done for our family and our town!" He bowed a full 90 degrees to the pair before healing everything, including the scratched gems with his glow.

"I-It's nice to meet you Sir! My name is Youngjae... this is Daehyun.." he politely bowed back for respect and took a hold of Daehyun's hand.

"We best be going now... Come now, Daehyun.." He softly nudged Daehyun before whispering a quick 'Home' to his ear, to which Daehyun gave an understanding nod to.

"You are heroes of this town.. and your names shall forever be remembered... very well... I'll do the honors in sending you back to where you truly belong." Yongguk smiled a bit before letting their kids give one last big hug to the pair that was there for them at a time of need. He touched both of their foreheads and the light from the peridot in the device went off.

"Woahhh... that was awesome..." Youngjae smiled as he held his temple to get a grip of his spinning head. Daehyun got up and turned the lights on.

It was just a normal attic.

"Hey where did that device go??" 
Youngjae looked down at the empty surface sadly. Though his face brightened up as to seeing Zelo's father leave them a gift.
It was the yellow and grey gems..  
"Well at least, we'll have something to remember that by... but I would miss fusing with you so we could have that dance again, Daehyun..." he looked at the elder who only gave him a bright smile.

"You know what, Youngjae?.."

Youngjae mirrored his smile.

"What?"

Daehyun extended a hand for him to take.

"We don't need to have a reason to dance.."

He pulled Youngjae closer to his body after bringing his mp3 player out and playing their song.

He was right. They didn't need a reason... they just had to move to the beat and enjoy each other's presence.

Maybe that's why a few hours later they were still dancing like fools they were. 
And maybe he won't say it out loud, but Youngjae kind of liked being a fool. As long as there was a Jung Daehyun who was a bigger fool than he was by his side, he's alright with it.