chapter 1

Please Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo are perfect as everyone stated well who wouldn't be? They are the couple that everyone dream of, perfect, hot, cutie smart, rich plus a talent that everyone adores. 

But as what kyungsoo said they are not perfect, they have their own flaws they fight  but immediately reconcile. Love is what keeps them together.

 

Kyungieeeee! Kyungsoo glance at the person who called him.        

And there a panting baekhyun who is holding his chest trying to catch his breath. Geez kyung you walk so fast!

Hello baekhyun, do yo want anything? Is there any problems about the papers we will be sen-                                                                         baekhyun cut off kyungsoo

Ya! Kyungie enough of talking about those papers, I sent minho to finish it so we can hang out! Baekhyun said grinning excitedly.

B but it-

Hush my friend just relax ok? Its almost end of the 1st semester, I'm sure minho also wants to finish it for you to relax.

Sigh  fine. Baekhyun is really stubborn kyungsoo thought.                

Baekhyun and kyungsoo are childhood bestfriend, unlike kyungsoo who is shy and a cutie, baekhyun is loud and has a sassy attitude but despite of that they really love each other.

despite the shy and seems to be a quiet aura of Kyungsoo, he  is the student council president while baekhyun is the secretary.

Kyungsoo is major in music same as baekhyun, well he really loves singing, in the future he already imagined himself singing his own compose song in front of people.Singing is so precious to him just like his family and friends.

Kyungsoo is a good sudent council president, but sometimes he say's that what he is doing is not enough but for baekhyun and the other members its more than enough.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter