I Will Never Forget You

Arrested
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I heard the bedroom door open and Kyuhyun in. He walked to the side of my bed and took my hand, he my hand with his thumb. And then he began to speak.

"Ryeowook, sorry I did not come yesterday. I know you cried and it hurt, I'm sorry. I was very sorry for not coming, but I had a very important meeting at the office. I do not want you to think that my work is more important than you. Of course not! You are my life. Do you know? I promise never stop coming. Forgive me. You know ... after the accident you said you loved me. And I never answer you back. Ryeowook ... I love you."

I felt such a joy. I can not understand why. But when he said "Ryeowook I love you." I felt so good. I do not understand why he said that after the accident I said I loved him. I do not remember anything. He was someone special for me? My boyfriend? My fiance? My husband? Another question I have to do.

I'm with my head full of thoughts, and so much happiness. I could feel a tear run down my face. I'm crying for joy.

I mean to Kyuhyun I love it, even not knowing or not remembering him.

I love him.

Suddenly I started to shake violently, just as I shivered yesterday. Only this time I did not feel pain. I heard the heart monitor beeping frantically.

Kyuhyun grabbed my arms to try to restrain myself, while the nurses insisted that they had to move me from the room. He said he would not allow.

He kept silent for a second and then started talking again.

"Ryeowook, I'm here, and I know you're listening to me. I need you to open your eyes and look at me. Ryeowook, open your eyes ..."

I stopped shivering and with great effort I opened my eyes. At first the light was too big. It was like I was going blind. I blinked and looked around until my eyes adjust to light the room, I pulled the air and let out.

I am breathing again.

I can speak again.

I'm seeing again.

I can not move again.

I can live again.

I'm free.

I shook Kyuhyun's hand and looked at him. I managed to whisper his name with a little effort.

I looked at Kyuhyun's face, he was smiling and crying, her eyes were shining. And then I got lost in his eyes.

I began to feel a tremendous pain in my head. A pain that I could scream. But I could only shake my eyes closed.

It appeared a flash in my mind. Several times in my life with Kyuhyun.

FB

I was in college library and I was trying to get one of the books that were on high shelves of the bookcase. I managed to reach the book I wanted but I did not see that others would fall on me.

I closed my eyes waiting for the weight of falling books about me, but did not come. I opened my eyes I saw an outstretched arm holding the books for them not to fall. I followed the arm with my eyes until you reach the person's face. The man was smiling shyly and spoke.

"I should take care of the books from high shelves."

"Err... Yes, thank you."

I smiled at him and turned to the output of the library. I was walking until I heard a man's voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter