Pain

How can you say that!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SeungRi POV

I hated this my poor back hurts I couldn't believe it the immense pain I was going thru. Wait lies, last night was the best night of my life. That it makes me want to do it again just so Bae can punished me. If I were to say what happened I believe that people would Faint. Cause I know I did, but I wasn't the only one that is for sure. My poor Jiyongiie hyun suffer along but I know he enjoyed it the most. He always does but I don't know how he does it today we have to practice an my back is killing me and here he is acting like nothing. I envy him for that I already took a pill but is not working. How could this happened to me. I was innocent I was just defending my man. Like Jiyong would of done but instead of a thank you. What do I get is a punishment which I very much enjoy but won't admit it. Bae seems normal like last night didn't happen and he's been ignoring which makes me sad. Did I mean so little to him last nigh. AHH I don't know what to think. But if I were to do what I did. I would so do it again I'm motivated to do my best. Ugh Bae was a beast and wow I think that I reach my cloud 9. But if I tell you the truth it seems that Seunghyun hyung and Bae were in some sort of a competition that I feel use cause okay I think that's enough you got the idea. An hey I'm innocent here. Okay that's a lie everyone knows I'm not. I lost that to Bae a long time ago. Really long time ago. But I feel bad for Daesung Hyung who can't seem to look at me or Jiyong in the eyes. If he does he just blushes and puts his head down. Plewase he ain't innocent at all I should know. I caught him one time. But I won't say on what he's *innocent*

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter