When He Replies with Justin Bieber Lyrics...

MASS MEDIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The five Big Bang members had just finished a VIP fan meeting, but because of fans barricading the outside of the hotel, the staff members advised the members to stay in the hotel room.  Seunghyun and Daesung, who were already showered and dressed in their pajamas, were both enjoying a glass of wine while Jiyong, Seungri, and Youngbae lounged on the sofa as complete boredom set in.

            Seungri then looked around to see that the rest of the members were just about to take their phones out to text their girlfriends—something that always did when they had a scheduled event outside of Korea.  Seungri then came up with the brightest idea that he had in a while as he put his hands up and hopped off the sofa.  The guys looked at him with curiosity and a bit of annoyance at the maknae as Seungri grinned like a fool.

            “Let’s play a game!” Seungri proposed, “I saw the iKon dongsaengs playing this game when we were in Japan for the YG family concert.”

            Jiyong shook his head, “We’re too old for games, Seungri.  I just want to enjoy our room service dinner and get some sleep.  I want to wake up early tomorrow so we can go home right away.”

            They had plans of eating out in a fancy restaurant, but those plans came to a halt once fans nearly stampeded them when they were on their way to their van.  For safety reasons, they had to stay in the hotel, but the guys understood.

            “Well, it’s boring,” Seungri sighed, “Let’s play the game.  We have nothing else to do.”

            “I’m not in the mood,” Jiyong asserted.

            Seungri scoffed, “You’re just afraid that you’re going to lose.”

            A switch was flipped in the mind of Kwon Jiyong, and Seungri knew it.  Jiyong was the most competitive member in Big Bang, and Seungri was obviously using it to his advantage.

            “You’re on,” Jiyong agreed.

            Seungri explained, “We’re going to play the texting game.  The iKon members were using Big Bang lyrics to reply to their mothers.  Their rule was that they had to use Big Bang lyrics no matter what.  If their mother got too angry and the members could no longer handle the anger, they’d forfeit and explain they were playing a game.  But whoever loses has to be punished.”

            “The loser pays for all of the members’ meals for the rest of the VIP fan meeting tour,” Youngbae proposed.

            “Yes!” Seungri nodded.

            Daesung muttered, “We can’t text our mothers.  My mother is already sleeping.  Maybe our girlfriends?”

            “You’re reading my mind, hyung,” Seungri concurred.

            “So we’re going to text our girlfriends with only lyrics from a particular singer.  Whoever can’t handle it will opt out.  The loser has to pay for the rest of our meals,” Seunghyun confirmed, “Let’s make it Justin Bieber lyrics?”

            Youngbae asked, “What if we don’t get a reply?”

            “Automatic loss,” Jiyong spoke.

            “Okay…now begin texting!” Seungri exclaimed.

“Who’s first?” Seunghyun asked.

            Youngbae then raised his hand as the four others crowded around his phone.  Their excited laughs came to complete silence as Youngbae opened his messages with Yuri. 

            “What song?” Youngbae asked.

            Seunghyun suggested, “As Long As You Love Me? That’s an easy one.”

            “Game on,” Youngbae nodded.

            “Aw, damn,” Seungri cursed, “Yuri got it right away.”

            Seunghyun, who was staring at the screen, scratched the back of his head as Jiyong and Daesung laughed at their hyung.  Even though he was the oldest, he was the biggest child at heart within the group.

            “I am not weird,” Seunghyun exhaled.

            Youngbae chuckled, “Hm…you are a little, hyung.  But don’t worry.  It’s weird in the best way there is.”

            “I’ll go next!” Seungri volunteered as he switched seats with Youngbae, “I’m sure I’ll win because Seohyun and I are unstoppable together.”

            Jiyong stated, “If you’re so confident, then you’re using the lyrics to Sorry.”

            “Ah, that’s a little difficult, don’t you think?” Seungri sighed.

            “Then I refuse to withdraw my claim that Taeyeon and I are a better couple than you and Seohyun,” Jiyong shrugged.

            “Fine!” Seungri rolled his eyes

.

            

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter