Final

I'm Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]TRAPPED트랩[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Namjoon, I have one dream that I really hope will come true one day." 

"And what dream is that?" 

"To start a family with you in the near future." Minhee answered with a shy smile.

Namjoon's facial expression brightened up instantly. 

"Do you know what is my dream then?" 

"Hmm... to graduate from high school soon?" 

Namjoon put his arm around Minhee and searched for her eyes. "Nope. To marry you and have lots of kids together." 

Minhee blushed at Namjoon's words and smacked him on the chest. "Why are you so cheesy today huh?" 

Namjoon suddenly interlaced their hands together and replied with a serious face. "I'm really serious about this, Minhee. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Are you willing to do that with me?" 

Minhee felt a sense of  warmth spreading throughout her. "I do Namjoon. Thank you for choosing me." 

Namjoon immediately pulled Minhee into his embrace and whispered into her ear "You have already promise me, Han Minhee. So don't ever break your promise okay?" 

"I will never break it because you're my only love." Minhee broke away from the hug briefly to plant a kiss on Namjoon's cheek.

 

"Still reading the English handbook?" 

"Yeap. Gonna finish it within this week." Namjoon replied without looking up from his book.

"It's almost twelve am now. You should go to sleep." 

"I will go to sleep in another thirty minutes." 

"Want to eat some noodles then? I can cook for you." 

"I'm not hungry, just sit next to me." Namjoon patted to the empty seat next to him.

Minhee settled down beside Namjoon. The latter just smiled and continue reading with Minhee watching him. After a while, Namjoon felt a weight on his shoulder and he knew Minhee must have fall asleep.  He chuckled softly and take his blanket from the bed and draped it over Minhee's shoulder.  Namjoon felt his eyelids slowly getting heavier and ended up falling asleep too.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Minhee's waist when she's preparing breakfast in the kitchen next morning. 

"Good morning!" Namjoon softly pinched Minhee's nose bridge, grinning widely. 

"Stop pinching my nose! I don't want to have a pointed nose like Pinocchio!" Minhee folded her arms and sulked.

Namjoon suddenly lean forward and peck on the spot he had just pinched. "Now you won't have a pointed nose with my kiss." 

"Kim Namjoon!" Minhee smacked Namjoon's arm. 

Namjoon merely ruffled her hair with a wide smile. 

Later on, Minhee suddenly gave Namjoon a backhug while he was sitting on the sofa, surfing through some travel website on his Macbook.

"What are you looking at?" 

"Some of the breathtakingly beautiful places around the world where we can go for our honeymoon trip in the future." Namjoon grinned mischeviously. 

"Namjoon, where is this place?? It's so beautiful!!!" Minhee pointed to the laptop screen with an excited expression. 

"It is in Germany and the name of this place is 'Street in Bonn'. " 

"I hope I can go there one day!" 

"I promise that I will bring you there for our honeymoon in the future."

"Thank you~" Minhee wrapped her arms around Namjoon tighter as she kissed him on the lips. 

 

Today is a special occasion for both of them because it is not only their high school graduation day but their second anniversary too.

"Happy second anniversary Minhee and congratulations for graduating. Do you know this school will always hold a special place in my heart because I won't be able to meet my true love which is you if I didn't spent my three years here. Most importantly, we created a lot of beautiful memories right here. Thanks for coming into my life, Han Minhee. Please continue to stay in my life and create even more memories that only belong to us together." Namjoon bought a bouquet of red tulips for Minhee which symbolise true love. 

Minhee was in tears and threw herself into Namjoon's embrace. 

"How am I able to leave someone who is so kind and perfect like you? Namjoon, we will always be together. Always."  

 

 

Namjoon's eyes were b with tears as he looked at the photo hanging on the wall which he and Minhee had taken together during their graduation day. 

"Why does it seem like you are getting further and further away from me when you're just beside me? Why...?" More tears fall down as he glanced over at Minhee's sleeping figure.

They entered different university, meaning that they had lesser time together. Minhee started spending more time outside as compared to her time with Namjoon so they gradually drifted apart from each other.

Namjoon as usual found a memo sticking on the refrigerator left by Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter