Five

Absolute Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: And here's the last chapter!^^

 

---

 

5

 

“Yuri-ya, what happened?” Sooyoung asked, very worried. Yuri has been sobbing since she called them to meet. They’re at Hyoyeon’s house.

“Here, drink water you might dehydrate from so much crying.” Hyoyeon handed Yuri a glass of water and Yuri drinks it.

“Who made you cry like this? Was it Yoong? Did you fight?”

Yuri shook her head. “Y-Y-Yoong…He’s… she’s…” she sobs hardly again. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon decided to wait for Yuri to stop crying. Then suddenly Yuri’s phone rang and Hyoyeon scooped it up immediately and saw that the caller ID is Yoong.

Hyoyeon answered the phone and puts it on loud speaker mode.

>>“Yuri—“

“This is Hyo. Yuri keeps on crying. What did you do?”

>>”Hyo let me talk to her.”

Hyoyeon turned at Yuri and Yuri shook her head. And hearing Yoong’s voice just ache Yuri’s heart more but she’s not ready to hear anything from Yoong yet.

“She doesn’t want to talk Yoong.”

>>”Hyo please! Let me talk to her.”

Then Sooyoung snatched the phone from Hyo’s hand and just ended the call. Yuri then turned her cell off and hugged her knees and buried her face there.

“Did he cheated on you?” Sooyoung asked.

Yuri shook her head.

“You broke up?” Hyoyeon asked.

Yuri shook her head again.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung sighed in defeat thinking on what might the problem is. They didn’t fight, he didn’t cheat, and they didn’t break up. But why is Yuri crying so hard like this?

“Did he try you?!” Sooyoung guessed.

“Omo! Did he push himself to you, Yul?!” Hyoyeon is furious.

“No… Yoong—he’s… she is a girl!” Yuri blurted out.

“WHAT?!”

“So, that’s why he looks like a girl, she’s really a girl. But why did he—I mean, why is she dressing up as a guy?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I don’t know.” Yuri started to sob again but softly this time.

“Huh? Then how did you know that he’s a girl?” Sooyoung asked.

“I saw him—her. Now I’m confused whether I should use him or her.” Yuri wiped her tears and she can’t help but to laugh a bit at the silliness of that.

“Just use ‘her’.” Hyoyeon suggested.

“Uhm… I decided to give… her a surprise visit but it was me who got surprised. I entered her room and heard that he’s in the bathroom, taking a shower, so I waited for him—“

“Her.” Hyo corrected. Yuri nodded.

“—her. I lied on her bed then after a few minutes she finished showering and she’s just on her towel and that’s when I knew. I saw that she’s covering up her body just like how girls cover their bodies in a towel.  And another towel is also wrapped around her head. She’s just…so girly… and also… I-I saw her deep cleavage-- Damn she’s so beautiful and y! And she even smells lovely.” Yuri can’t help but to admit it remembering how Yoong looked and smells earlier. Yoong is just so perfect. “But I am still mad at her for lying to me.” Yuri frowned.

“Do you know the reason why she did that?”

Yuri shook her head. “I’m not ready to listen to her. I’m too mad.”

“Okay, but do you still love Yoong?”

“Yes, so much!” Yuri thoughtlessly answered and she fell silent on how she quickly answers without thinking. Yuri realized that even if she’s too hurt on what Yoong did, her heart is still shouting for her.

“Does she love you too?”

“…Yes.” Yuri is so sure of that. There’s no single time where Yoong didn’t show how s/he loves her. And even if Yoong don’t say those three words she can see it by how Yoong looks at her.

“Give her a chance Yuri. Listen to her side of story.”

 

***

 

Yoong has been calling Yuri’s cell several times in every hour interval. She’s waiting for her in front of the girl’s dorm, maybe Yul will come back before this day ends. She doesn’t want to lose Yuri and just the thought of it makes her life feel senseless. If Yuri’s not going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter