Final

Love The Way My Love Comes (one-shot)

Human beings are constantly looking for inventions, improvements to make their lives better and happier. But sometimes because of that desire, they’ve forgotten many things in life. They put all their minds on the job, and try to achieve that goal. After all these successes, they feel the loneliness that always pursuing them. It seems they have forgotten the whole reason why they’re existing in this world. They couldn’t distinguish the difference between that they’re born to live and work like a machine, or to enjoy this life. And love is one of the interesting things they had forgotten. They are too busy to find love, but love still comes to them by chance so naturally.

Sulli and Taemin are totally two strangers to each other. They’ve never known the existence of another. They also didn’t have a boyfriend / girlfriend for them, because they’re too busy with work. They’re young, energetic and enthusiastic with the work theyve chosen. But they’re too indifferent to their feelings.

Their parents often complain them with the same words "Why are you so in to working?" or "When can you get a boyfriend / girlfriend for you?" These words are repeated daily with them. And both of them always avoid their parents’ complaint by answering "Being in work is much more passion than having a boyfriend / girlfriend" and try to comfort their parents "Don’t be worried too much. I'm still so young. I'll get one if I think I want

However life is full of challenges that waiting for them. They’ve been living and racing to win those difficulties. They overcame a lot of challenges at work, but that doesn’t mean they never fail.

One day, the young girl really gets trouble in work. Her boss keeps on reprimanding her because he isn’t satisfied with her work performance. Her feeling down and worry always flying around in her mind. She wishes she has someone whom she can lean on when she feels down. She backs to home with a depressed mood after a tiring and stressful day. As walking past the train station, she saw an advertising board with a girl sitting alone in the bench, while holding a cup of coffee. She stares at the girl in the advertisement, and feels like she was that girl who always is lonely and waiting for someone coming to her.

An idea pops up in Sulli’s mind. She wants to reduce the stress and make herself feels better, so she takes out a black marker pen in her handbag. Then she draws a big grey cloud above the girl’s head, and some rain drops falling down. What she draws is also her feeling now. The grey heavy cloud’s just like her mood right now – heavy and black, the rain drops are just like her stress that pressing her tiny body.

The young girl never expected that someone would care about what she draws on that advertisement. But someone really do. Taemin is a young boy who works for a media company. He’s also a passionate one in work. Work almost occupies all his time, he’s too busy to get a girlfriend. With all his hard-working, he reaches at the top of the dream that everyone could dream – being a director of famous company. But he still feels like missing something in his life. It may be a girlfriend whom he could love, and protect. Someday, he’s driving back to his home. As passing the train station, something catches his attention – an advertising board with some drawings. He stops his car in front of that board, and takes a red marker pen in his bag. He responses by drawing an umbrella at the hand of the girl which holding a cup of coffee. He wonders who is the one drawing, a boy or a girl. He’s never done something like this before, but he doesn’t know why he did it. He really hopes that one will see, and reply it

 

A week later, Sulli walks past that train station again. She’s really surprised as looking at that advertising board. She sees someone adding an umbrella on it. She has no clue why she feels happy now. Maybe because there’s someone really concern about her. Even if it’s just a drawing. She wants to challenge that person to know how he or she will reply her drawing. She draws a taxi running fast in the rain; the taxi slits the mud over the girl. She nodded and smiled in satisfactory with her funny work. Sulli also wonder who is the one responding her drawing.

A few days later, Taemin drives back home and stops at that train station again. He couldn’t stop chuckling as seeing the funny drawing. He continues drawing a man who wearing a coat, and using that coat to cover the mud for a girl. That’s what Taemin thinks if he gets a girlfriend, he would do for her. Even though he’s never met that one before, he still finds that one is a humor, and interesting person. He hopes he could make friend with that one. Then he draws a big question mark on it. He wonders if he should leave his phone number on it, and if that one could see it, he or she would call him.

-          Hey, you’re asserted by drawing at public place – a man voice cut off Taemin’s thought

Taemin startled, and turned around immediately. A police-man running towards Taemin, and Taemin knows he really gets in trouble. He sighed and mumbled “what a bad day”. Then that police man takes him to the police station.

A few minutes later, Sulli passes by the same train station. She chuckled at how cute the responding drawing is. “What a gentleman” she said while smiling happily. And she wishes if she has a boyfriend, he will do it for protecting her. Now she realizes that having a boyfriend seems to be a good thing. She will have someone to lean on, to love, and protect her. She takes her favorite marker pen out again, and draws an opposite question mark, next to the black one. It made a big heart. Sulli wonders if she should write her phone number to that one contact. If that is a girl, she can be her best friend. If that is a boy, he can be her ideal boyfriend – funny and kind-heart one. Sulli smiles happily like an idiot in frond of the big advertisement.

-          Hey, miss – someone calls her

-          What? – she turns to that one

-          You’re arrested by drawing on the public advertisement – that one said

-          OMG, I … just … - Sulli rolling her eyes, looking at him

-          Please, come to police station with me – another police man said

-          What a bad day – Sulli pouts and follows him to the police station

At police station, Taemin is writing the report, and waiting for his ticket. He’s looking around to see a young girl with a long brownish hair who writing something too. Maybe a report too. He can’t see her face clearly because her long hair almost cover her face. After a few minutes, the police man returns and gives Taemin his ticket.

-          Here is your ticket. Btw, are you friend with that girl? – the police man said

-          Who? – Taemin asked

-          That girl with long brownish hair at there – he pointed at Sulli

-          No, I don’t know her. Why? – Taemin asked again

-          It’s weird because she’s arrested here at the same reason with you – drawing at the public place – he said

Taemin feels excited as knowing she’s the one whom he’s always looking for. Sulli pays for her ticket and leaves the police office. Taemin runs after her, tries to catch her step. Sulli is standing outside of police office, but it’s raining heavily. She doesn’t bring umbrella with her. And she wishes someone could cover her from the rain, just like on the advertisement. But she thinks no one will. She’s about running into the rain. She places her handbag above her head to cover it, and started running. But it’s weird because she doesn’t get wet. She looks back and sees someone is holding his jacket and covering her from the rain.

-          May I ? – the man with cutest smile, smiling to her

She tries to look for in her memory if she’s met him before. But she can ensure that’s the first time she’s met him. She stares at him with confused look. But she still smiles at him, at least she doesn’t want to be rude to him. They’re running in the rain, and stops at that train station again.

-          Have we met before? – Sulli asked innocently

The man doesn’t reply, just takes out his red marker pen, and pointed it into the drawing advertisement while scratching his head. She opens her eyes widen and staring at him, then chuckled “It’s you”. The young man nodded his head happily, and doesn’t forget to give her his cute smile. She gives him back her ever beautiful eye-smile.

And the love has come to them so naturally. Love is something beautiful and mysterious. It can pull two strangers together, and ties them with invisible string. It connect their hearts, their souls, even though they’ve never met before.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you guys guess the story line from what song? I also give you a hint in the story.

Sorry if it's a boring story. I'm really not in writing mood recently. I have many things that uphappy me.

But I still try to give you guys some updates. I will update chapter 31 of Sweet Pain tonight or tomorrow. I promise

Hope you guys like this story, leave me comments