Fin

How could you

There’s nothing better for Soojung than a weekend with no excess baggage of home works and upcoming tests from her professors. She smiled as she woke up and greeted an indeed good morning to her self.

Realizing there’s nothing to worry about, and nothing to study for the week, she took her time thinking of what to do today.

I guess I’ll just spend my day playing video games then

She mentally patted her self for thinking of an oh-so great plan.

And then if I get bored, movie marathon

She smiled as she literally started patting herself a job well thought.

Happy with her wonderful schedule for today she took the time gazing and admiring the ceiling of her room.

Wow….pink walls….nice light bulb

After minutes of complimenting her surroundings she decided to take a bath and wore her usual indoor outfit of baggy shirt and basketball shorts of her brother.

Leaving her hair wet and still un-combed she took a peek at her wall clock that says 9:36 and decided it’s about time to greet her family a

“GOOD MORNING  BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! Nice Saturday isn’t it”

She shouted as she skipped down the stairs, all smiles and bees as her father turned to her from the couch with a funny frown on his face, her brother seated beside him, and another head turned to her and a handsome face flashed across her eyes.

HOLY !

Her eyes widened when she saw who is sitting beside her brother on the couch. She dramatically gasped and ran to the kitchen quickly hiding behind her mother.

“Good morning Soojung” Her mother mumbled as she did a final touch to the food she’s cooking

Soojung grasped her mother’s waist, crumpling her designer dress in the process, and pulling herself, if more, towards her mother’s back.

“What’s he doing here?” She whispered loudly to her mother’s ears.

Soojung’s mother’s eyebrows rose and turned to peek at her daughter who was back on crouching behind her, her hands her dress.

“Sehun?”

Soojung felt herself flushing at the mention of her brother’s friend’s name. And yes, Soojung has this little infatuation…fine a huge crush on her older brother’s younger friend.

Soojung blinked at the description he just did for Oh Sehun.

Flushing once again at the thought of her crush’ name, she ended up getting off her mother’s back and stumbling to one of the chairs, her palms pressed on her cheeks.

She was breathing heavily when someone sat beside her.

She turned and almost fainted when her brother pushed himself nearer to her and batted his eyelashes to her.

“Gooood morning not so beautiful person…niiiice Saturday isn’t it?” Her older brother mocked her and laughed afterwards.

Soojung grumbled and swatted her brother’s face away from her.

“Stop it!”

Yunho laughed and pushed her by the forehead. “It’s a beautiful day indeed, I’m at home today, you’re at home today, and Sehun’s gonna be sleeping over” Yunho as his eyebrows went up and down.

It’s not a secret to her brother, to her mother, to her father, and even her older sister (who is away for internship out of town and comes home only on Sundays) that Soojung has the feels for the eldest’ sibling’s friend – Oh Sehun.

Soojung grumbled and crossed her arms “Why didn’t you even tell me he’ll be coming over” she whispered.

Yunho shrugged “I wanted to surprise you”

Soojung did a faux attempt to punch him but ended up ruffling her hair instead – because Oh my goshhhhhhh.

……..

Since she was late for breakfast, lunch would be her first meal of the day, and wondered if she could just eat a lot, and then lock herself up inside her room, and waste away her plans of video games by the living room so she won’t embarrass herself (any more) to Oh Sehun.

Flushing again at the thought of his name, she not so subtly peeked at the person sitting across her, and blamed her family for setting her up, because Oh Sehun sat in front of her thanking her mother for letting him sleep over.

“It’s nothing, really!” Her mother said to Sehun as she passed him her home-cooked dishes.

“Besides, everyone here loves having you here, right Soojung?” Her father commented and all heads turned to her.

How could you do this to your youngest, parents? How could you!!!

“Hmm” Soojung looked up and nodded, smiling with a spoon in . Her eyes widened when her eyes met Sehun’s smiling ones.

She blinked, removed her spoon and smiled again at him properly.

Wow, I can’t believe I just did that

So she cleared and continued eating, just listening to the elders talking.

“Sehun I heard that you’ll shift course?”

“Yes, I realized Engineering is not really my thing”

“So what’ your thing then”

“Soojung” everyone stopped at that and so Sehun continued “I mean I guess I’ll just go check pre-med and come with Soojung to Medicine”

Soojung choked on her rice, Sehun quickly held a glass of water to her.

Yunho smirked at that and shrugged to his parents who were giving him confused looks.

Soojung downed her glass and looked at Sehun with wide eyes “So, you’re shifting to my course then? Medical Technology?”

Sehun nodded with a smile “Yes! Isn’t it fun?”

And boy! Soojung might have fainted then and there if not for the dessert.

……

Soojung wanted nothing but to rip her brother’s hair for doing this to her.

How could you do this to me, family! How could you!!!!!

“I’ll be fast I swear, I just have to get these materials for my project, and Sehun needs a helping hand with the base, so you’ll help him while I run down the mall to grab the stuff”

“NOOOOO!!! Yunho-oppa please” She begged hugging his waist.

Because no way she’ll be in ide a room, with her crush on an arm’s length (she might or might not jump the chance to attack him…and boy she needs Yunho to stop her)

Yunho laughed and ruffled her hair “Jung, it’s not as if this is your first time being alone with your Sehun”

Soojung pouted up at him “He’s not my Sehun” yet she thought.

“And don’t you remember the last time? I ended up hugging him because he was so cute pouting at me, what if I do that again?”

“And then do that, did he ever complain about that? No, right”

“Yunho you can’t do this to me”

“I could sis, I could” And so he peeled off her from him and quickly ran out of her room and out of the house.

Soojung wanted to cry

…..

Or maybe not cry.

Sehun didn’t need any help but he insisted for her to stay talk to him so he won’t get bored.

“So how’s college going?” He asked from the floor, his hands moving by itself across the things for the base. Yunho is an engineering student too and needed some help from Sehun who is basically had the same course as him – until he decided to shift.

“Demanding” Soojung mumbled as she sat on her brother’s bed, eyes not leaving his hands “So many to memorize, so many to study, I’m lucky to be free of works to do this weekend”

Sehun smiled up at her and went back to his work.

“I heard from Yunho-hyung someone named Taehyun?”

Sehun heard her “oh”

Soojung fumbled with her fingers as she stared at his side profile “Just someone”

“Hyung said someone that likes you”

Soojung groaned thinking on ways to murder her brother because he promised her he won’t tell a soul about it when Yunho busted the Taehyun guy bringing her home one time.

I’m so gonna kill you, I decided to burn you alive you JUNG YUNHO!!! She thought angrily.

“Well yes, but…” Soojung started, Sehun turned to face her “but what?”

“I don’t like him” Soojung mumbled but Sehun heard it nonetheless and brought a smile to his face.

Sehun turned back to his work.

It was minutes after Soojung broke the silence again.

“So…you’ll really transfer to MT?”

Sehun nodded “I realized why not just follow the steps of my parents you know”

Sehun’s parents were doctor, his mom being a paediatrician – the Jung family’s paediatrician. That’s how Yunho and Sehun became friends, Sehun would always be in the clinic whenever the Jung siblings visit for a check-up. Yunho would always be the brave soul among the three and volunteer as first and will play with Sehun until his sister’s check-up finished.

And yes, this is where Soojung’s crush on Sehun started.

“Could you come here” Sehun mumbled and in a flash Soojung was beside him on the carpeted floor

“Hold this for me please, I can’t take it anymore I have to pee”

Soojung laughed at that but held the stack of materials that stood up until her chin.

“Be fast, I might drop it”

“Ok” then Sehun was out of the room.

It didn’t take long for him to be back.

“Did you wash your hands?”

“No”

“Sehunnn-“

“Of course I did” Sehun laughed as he sat behind her.

Soojung stiffened when she felt him come closer to her until his chest is pressed on her back. Soojung gulped when arms passed her waist and held the tower for her.

“You could let go now” Sehun mumbled and Soojung almost cringed when she felt his breath on her right ear.

Soojung blinked but carefully let go of the tower and was now trapped unintentionally in Sehun’s embrace.

“Uhmmm Sehun?” Soojung said.

“Yes?” And Soojung froze and flushed redder than red when she felt him rest his chin on her shoulder. His voice vibrating on her skin.

Soojung breathed heavily and held her beating heart.

“How do I go back to the bed?” she mumbled.

There was no reply and she watched as Sehun’s fingers traced the material until he completely let go of it.

Sehun let go of the tower, the materials falling on the floor.

Soojung watched as his arms stayed idle on air until it nears itself to her and his arms wound around Soojung’s waist slowly. She felt him put pressure as he pulled her closer to him.

“You don’t Soojung” He mumbled and Soojung swore she never felt so light headed ever in her life when she felt his lips subtly brushing on her cheek when he said that.

“You don’t go back there”

Soojung is frozen in Sehun’s arms. Sehun felt it but he ignored it and buried his head on the crook of her neck, and if more, pulled her to him.

“You stay here with me” He mumbled and Soojung’s hair rose when he kissed her skin.

Soojung felt dry up as she turned to her right when her lips met his soft brown locks. Soojung felt giddy at his manly scent and turned back to face front before she collapsed in his arms.

“Sehun” Soojung whispered as she touched his hand.

“I” He started and Soojung flinched when she felt his lips on her skin again.

“like you” “I’M BACK!”

Yunho had his arms up as he held the paper bag, a smile on his face but froze the moment he saw the two cuddling by his carpet.

Soojung gasped as she quickly pulled herself off of Sehun and stood up with her face as red as a beet.

“I” shuffling to the left to the right “Gotta go” and ended up knocking Sehun by his shoulder as she ran past him out the door and into her room.

She locked her door and flopped on her bed with the biggest smile.

Because hell yeah she heard what he said.

……

Yunho laughed at the boy on his carpet, his face as red as her sister’s face.

“So….” He said as he kick Sehun’s leg “Did you tell her?”

Sehun turned to Yunho who was pulling out his bought stuff from the paper bag

“I did, I don’t think she heard it cause you yelled the same time I confessed” Sehun mumbled.

And Yunho can’t do anything but to raise a “peace sign” by his cheeks.

“Let’s just hope for the best”

…….

Soojung found lunch awkward – since Sehun sat infront of her, she thought it would be the worst awkward for the day, until dinner happened.

Sehun sat beside her, Oh Sehun is sitting beside her. She would have flailed on the floor even with that thought, but no, she’s composed as a lady since she decided to comb her hair.

“So how’s the progress of the project?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“Well, I thought Sehun would finish the base when I got out for materials but I came back with Soojung and Sehun cuddling”

Cough cough cough on both Soojung and Sehun interrupted Yunho’s words.

Soojung’s so red and she doesn’t know if it’s because she almost died choking or because of her brother’s words.

“Really?” Mrs. Jung asked enthusiastically. Sehun is giggling as he side glanced at Soojung who was eating with her face down. It looks like she’s eating her plate too, and mopping her face on the plate on how low her head is.

So cute he thought as he gently rubbed her back when she let out another tiny cough.

“Cuddle?” Mr. Jung asked “How do you cuddle?”

“Like this” Sehun said as he pulled Soojung’s chair to him and held her waist to pull her to him.

“And then I did this too” He said as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

And then Sehun smiled at the three others. While Soojung was frozen again in his arms – but still chewing her food.

Holy , I’m gonna faint….

…....

It was past 1 am when Yunho decided to continue the project the next day.

“Well at least we’re done with the model, we just have to finish up and see if it works” Yunho mumbled as he stretched his back. Crack

“Ooooh” Sehun said as he stood up and stretched too.

“I’m parched, just gonna grab some water, you want anything hyung?” Sehun asked.

Yunho shook his head as he flopped on the bed. “No thanks, and oh the futon is in Soojung’s room, I’ ll just get it when you come back, wake me up if I fall asleep”

Sehun nodded and proceeded downstairs. It’s not his first time in the Jung’s household so he’s quite familiar on where and how to use things.

He didn’t bother turning on the lights when he came to the kitchen since the window brought enough light from the moon. He was done drinking when he heard a hushed squeal from behind him. He turned to see Soojung having a hand on her heart, quite startled with him in the dark.

“You startled me there” Soojung said when she composed herself

“Why are you here?” Soojung mumbled.

“Drinking, you?”

“I wanted to have a piece of cake”

Sehun laughed as he walked over to her. “Don’t eat at this hour, it won’t be digested properly when you sleep” he said as he stood in front of her.

“But I wasn’t able to taste it since you decided to play tricks on me during dinner”

Sehun laughed at that again “I did not do such thing”

“Yes you did! You even hugged me in front of my parents and my brother”

Sehun shrugged as he walked closer to her until she’s trapped between his arms again and the counter.

“Soojung” He said and Soojung watched in the darkness as his tongue his lower lip “did you hear what I said a while ago?” He asked and Soojung looked up to meet his eyes.

“Uhh”

Sehun just looked at her.

“Did you?” and Sehun came closer and Soojung had the need to push himself closer to the counter top and away from Sehun.

“Or should I say it again?”

 Soojung didn’t know but she ended up nodding.

“I” And Sehun stepped closer

“Like” His hands that were on the counter lifted itself to hold Soojung by the waist

“You”

“I like you” He whispered and he bet his face is as red as a tomato and no doubt Soojung’s is too.

Good thing it’s dark.

Soojung felt her knees go weak and she almost dropped to the floor if not for Sehun securing her up by the waist.

She placed her hands on his arm and looked up at him.

“You obviously know what I feel for you, right?” She questioned him as her hand held him tighter.

Sehun tilted his head to the side, acting cute and all pouty when he answered. “No”

Soojung groaned and wanted nothing but to step on his foot because obviously he is just taunting her to tell him what he wants to hear.

“Really Sehun” Soojung groaned again but the guy just smiled at her.

“Fine”

“I like you” she whispered. Sehun heard it, he knew even from the start but it feels better to hear it from her.

“What?” Sehun feigned not to hear.

“I like you” she whispered again but a little bit louder than before.

Sehun furrowed his brows. “I didn’t catch that, sorry?”

Soojung groaned “I like you! Damni-“

Sehun cut her through with a kiss. She thought Sehun is all innocent but that thought went down the drain the moment he started nibbling her lower lip, biting it a little and being fiercer with his tongue.

Soojung can’t help but moan at the feeling and gently pushed him off, their lips making a sound as it separated.

“How could you just kiss me like that when any one could come here and see us” Soojung whispered at him.

“No they won’t Soojung, not when I told them what I’m doing” He said as he kissed her again, this time his hands that was on her waist starts going up and down her back.

Soojung moaned at that again and pushed him away again.

“What?”

He pecked her.

“I said I got the permission to kiss you, so could you please let me do that one thing I’ve been wanting to do the moment Yunho told me you like me”

Soojung groaned when she heard that

JUNG YUNHO YOUUUU-

“I know you’ll kill Yunho tomorrow but just to save my friend’s life, I told him first that I think his little sister is pretty and funny then he told me what he knows”

“But stil-“

Peck

Soojung glared at him “Can we just skip those things and talk about it tomorrow, so I could kiss you, because the moment the sun rises I don’t think I could do this in liberty”

“Fine”

And so they kissed.

……

It was nearing to 2:30 when the two found themselves on the dining table. Soojung sitting on the table with Sehun between her legs as his hand went up and down inside her shirt. His kisses nearing south to kiss her neck.

“Sehun” She moaned as she place a hand on his chest. “I like kissing you”

“I like kissing you too” Sehun said quickly and went back to nibbling her collar bone.

Soojung moaned at that and decided to push his head from her neck and held his face to her.

“But we really need to sleep” she whispered. Sehun pouted and sighed but nodded nonetheless.

He withdrew his hand from inside her shirt and hugged her. His head on her shoulder.

“Are we together now?” Sehun asked.

Soojung chuckled as she ran a hand to his hair.

“Well, I let you touch me so freely and kiss my skin naughtily, well I think we are together”

Sehun faced him “So if any other guys did that, you’ll be together too then?”

“Well, I like you”

“I like you too”

“Let’s just sleep”

…..

“Oh my gosh, I just went out of town for internship for almost 2 months now and I come back with you two holding hands?” Sooyoun asked as she eyed the two youngest on the couch watching TV while holding hands.

Yunho laughed from the kitchen when he heard that. He ran to the living room to greet his sister and laugh at the new love birds.

“Like that’s new, you know they’ve been holding onto their feelings for so long now, it’s about time they be together”

“True!” Sooyoun shrugged.

“And hey! Soojung came to me this morning accusing me of telling Sehun that she likes him when I remembered it was you who busted our Soojung”

Soojung hastily turned to face her sister with her best glare.

“Sooyoun” Soojung groaned before standing up and chasing her sister.

Sehun shook his head as Yunho claimed the spot Soojung left.

“You’re my brother you know that Sehun, right? But my sister is my sister so if you make her cry, even one drop, you’re seeing your death bed soon”

“And if you kissed her so hastily and so naughty, the death bed threat remains”

And Sehun could just gulp because what he said to Soojung about them knowing him kissing her is a lie, all they know is that he’ll be confessing to Soojung.

I hope Soojung won’t bring up about us kissing.

Sehun could just gulp.

 

-END-


A/N

I don't know if it's fluffy enough, or not =)) 

I've been rusty haven't I? I just miss writing and my cram writing escalated to this

Sorry haha so as compensation to this, here's a cutie