Last Forever

Forever Love - COLORS

Notes : The whole story will be based one Young K P.O.V . One more thing. Can you play DAY6 - Colors the whole chapter like over and over again? Maybe it can help you. Thank you :) Oh! In case you got confused. The blue one is present while the black one is a flashback. Got it? Enjoy the story :)


I started to know music when I was 10. Then I mastered all the intruments when I reached 16. But I never knew the color of music until I met her.

(FLASHBACK)

"Anyeong haseyo! Ah yeon imnida." She introduced herself. She's cute. I thought then disgraced it from my mind. 

Ack forgot to tell you. I've signed a contract under JYP ENT. And now I'm a trainee. But I just played some instruments. When will I ever get a chance to debut? 

I sat alone in a practise room. To calm myself down. Suddenly..

"Oh mianei. I don't know whether there is another person inside." She said.

"Kwenchana." I said. "By the way, you don't have to call me oppa. You're around my age right? Just call me Younghyun." I hate being called oppa. She nodded and walked towards the piano. 

"You can play that?" I asked. She put down the music sheet and looked at me. "Why?"

"What song are you playing?" I walked to the piano and sat beside her. "Shouldn't ... have ..?"

I started to press the key. She looked amazed by my skill. After finishing one chorus, I told her to sing the song... since I don't sing.

 

Then you shouldn't have walked me home that night

You shouldn't have hugged me

Those words you said that made my heart flutter all night

You shouldn't have said them

You shouldn't have..

 

She stopped. "Nah. Actually this song is not done yet." She said while playing the piano. Suddenly some few words came flying to my mind just like that. I took the paper and scribbled it out. Then I played that previous part while rapping it.

 

What do you want to do?

I don't know if this is just momentory feelings

Or if this is all going to error really soon

I don't know

But I think it won't last long

Not because of you

But because of me

This relationship can't continue

 

I stopped. "Ottae?" She looked too surprised. "DAE.BAK."

 

I still can't forget the pair of big round eyes of yours who looked at me with amusement.

 

"YAH! KANG YOUNGHYUN!" She called me from a far. "Mwo?"

"Guess what ?"

"What?"

"I asked you to guess -,-"

"What?" (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA XD THIS GUY.)

"He accepted my song!" And hugged me. Okay, that's too sudden but I hugged her back. "Isn't it great?" I nodded my head 'Yes'.

"Chukahae." I smiled and patted her head.

"Thank you :) " God. She's beautiful. I don't know what controlled me. It happened too sudden. 

I kissed her.

The red light hitted me. I backed away. "I.. I'm sorry." She too. Dumbfounded.

"I- I think sajangnim is looking for me. I- I go first." I said and went to the door. She stopped me.

"Yah." I looked at her. "I believe it. I believe that you can sing." She smiled.

 

She's an angel. Sent down from heaven. To save me from the darkness.

Finally our debut day. I believed in her. I believe, I can sing. I believe she can hear my voice. From the heaven.

 

"Hyung." Jackson called me. "Ne?" He came to me. "The truth is..." 

"Mwo..?" He looked troubled. I knew something is not right.

"Ah yeon noona." That's it. I felt my heart beat rapidly. "What is it?"

"She's sick." I felt my world crumbling down. Why? What? When? How?

"Doctor said.. she has a month. Miracles happened. She has been fighting for a year. But now... she's dying."

Ah Yeon.

'You can sing.'

My tears started to fall. She fought for it. And I don't even know about it.

When I reached her, she looked so pale. Yet she was still smiling. She touched my face. 

"Colour the world.. with your colours.. spread your voice... sing it out loud... till it reaches me... in heaven."

"Ani, we can-" "Mianei... My body is giving up..." Tears slipped down her cheek. "I'm sorry."

"I love you." I smiled and gave her a small peck on her forehead. 

"Now you can sleep Ahyeon-ah.." My voice was trembling. You can sleep peacefully now. She smiled.

"I'll let my colors colour this world. I will. I promise, I will."

With that, the hand that has always held me fell down lifelessly. I smiled with my tears pouring down. 

 

Sleep well.

 

Can you hear it? I wanted to reach you. I thought when I was singing while looking at the blue sky.

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE :

HOW WAS IT ? 

I KNOW MY ENGLISH .

PLEASE BEAR WITH IT.

And do comment since I want to know the quality of my story :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OKAY GUYSSS. 

Thank You :)